Moneyback Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Sky Betting and Gaming.
- This offer only applies to your FIRST BET, on a team to win the World Cup 2018, placed during the Promotional Period (the ‘Qualifying Bet’).
- If more than one bet is placed at the same time in one betslip, the offer applies to the bet with the lowest bet receipt number. This can be found in the My Account section.
- Any subsequent bets will not qualify.
- Refund is on losing singles and the win part of each way bets only.
- Multiple bets (e.g. doubles, trebles, accumulators) are not eligible for this promotion.
- Only bets placed on the outright market ‘to win the World Cup’ count. Bets placed on other markets will not qualify.
- Max free bet per customer is £/€3.
- Cashed out bet will not qualify for this offer.
- The money back offer will be credited to the customer’s Sky Bet account as a free bet equal to the value of the customer’s stakes on individual eligible selection up to a maximum total value of £/€3.
- Free bets will be credited within 24 hours of the team in your Qualifying Bet being knocked out of the tournament.
- Free bets are non-withdrawable and will expire 7 days after crediting if not used.
- This offer can only be claimed once per customer.
- Sky Bet reserve the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice.
- All other Sky Bet general terms and conditions apply.
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed here.
This email was sent to you by Bonne Terre Limited, whose trading names include Sky Betting and Gaming, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker. Bonne Terre Limited is registered in Alderney (registered company number 1110) with its registered office at Office 1, 1 The Crusher, Braye Harbour, Alderney GY9 3XX. Customers in Great Britain: Bonne Terre is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (licence number 38718); All other customers: Bonne Terre Limited is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (licence number: 04C1C2). The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence.
If you have any complaints about any aspect of our services, please contact us within 12 weeks of the original transaction and we’ll be happy to help. If you have done so and feel your query is still not resolved you may forward your concern onto our Alternative Dispute Provider here.