Today’s headlines in the VSiN City newsletter focus on baseball . . .
- NL: Dodgers lose again to drop two of three in Philadelphia, but Nats and Cubs get up off the mat
- AL: Yanks tumble again at Tampa Bay
- Interleague: Trends take a day off in Cleveland
Jeff Fogle has the details.
Jeff also has today’s VSiN news . . .
- Gaughan Racing has Gone Racin’ with new NASCAR show debuting Thursday
- Our new partnership with the Biloxi Sun Herald also begins Thursday as Mississippi prepares for sports betting
You’ll find more in the newsletter.
112 days . . .
Ron Flatter reflects on the comet-like career of Justify, who was retired Wednesday.
VSiN’s experts offer forecasts for all 130 FBS teams, specifically addressing the season win totals posted in Las Vegas for the 2018 campaign. We answer some simple questions: Will the team go Over or Under? And Why?
Brent Musburger, Matt Youmans, Dave Tuley and the rest of the Guys in the Desert also pick conference champions and go all the way through the national title game.
Steve Makinen, our Point Spread Weekly editor, looks for predictive trends that will tell you whether a team is ready to show an improvement or decline from last season.
The guide is just $14.99 and available for download now. Or go all in and get the all-access package. Check at vsin.com/subscribe for the price that makes the most sense for you.
NOTE: If you already are an annual Point Spread Weekly subscriber, you can download your copy from the my account page. You get everything we do.
South Point daily sheets
Compare lines across Las Vegas books
Today’s MLB slate (with special score simulations for VSiN all-access subscribers):