Bet £10 Get £5 Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is available to eligible individuals only aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Sky Betting and Gaming.
- This promotion will run between 09:00 on 04/08/2018 and 15:00 on 05/08/2018 (the ‘Promotional Period’).
- In order to qualify customers must place £/€10 cumulatively on Chelsea v Manchester City (the ‘Qualifying Bet/s’), during the Promotional Period.
- Any subsequent bets or any bets placed outside of the ‘Promotional Period’ will not qualify.
- Only pre-match bets placed on Chelsea v Manchester City during the Promotional Period will qualify you for this offer – bets placed on any other game or outside the Promotional Period will not count.
- All Qualifying Bets must have minimum odds of 1/3.
- Max free bet per customer is £/€5.
- £/€5 free bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
- Free bets will be credited to the customer’s Sky Bet account automatically, after the Qualifying Bet/s have been placed.
- Free bets are non-withdrawable and will expire 3 days after crediting if not used.
- Sky Bet reserve the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice.
- All other Sky Bet general terms and conditions apply.
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed here.
This email was sent to you by Bonne Terre Limited, whose trading names include Sky Betting and Gaming, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker. Bonne Terre Limited is registered in Alderney (registered company number 1110) with its registered office at Office 1, 1 The Crusher, Braye Harbour, Alderney GY9 3XX. Customers in Great Britain: Bonne Terre is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (licence number 38718); All other customers: Bonne Terre Limited is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (licence number: 04C1C2). The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence.
If you have any complaints about any aspect of our services, please contact us within 12 weeks of the original transaction and we’ll be happy to help. If you have done so and feel your query is still not resolved you may forward your concern onto our Alternative Dispute Provider here.