NFL draft recap
Was great to have some action again, yes?
Here is a list of some of the NFL draft props we followed in the weeks leading up to the big day and how they cashed.
- Chase Young draft position: Under 2.5 (-1200) — Went 2nd to the Redskins
- Jeff Okudah draft position: Under 4.5 (-120) — Went 3rd to the Lions
- Who will be the 3rd overall pick? Jeff Okudah (+110)
- Team to draft Jeff Okudah: Lions (-139)
- Total QBs drafted in first five picks: Under 2.5 (-335) — Just Burrow and Tua
- Tua Togovailoa draft position: Over 3.5 (-320) — Went 5th to the Dolphins
- Player drafted first – Tua or Justin Herbert? Tua (-110)
- Justin Herbert draft position: Over 5.5 (even) — Went 6th to the Chargers
- Derrick Brown draft position: Under 7.5 (-140) — Went 7th to the Panthers
- Isaiah Simmons draft position: Over 6.5 (even) — Went 8th to the Cardinals
- C.J. Henderson draft position: Under 14.5 (-120) — Went 9th to the Jags
- Will there be a WR drafted in top 10? No (-165)
- Mekhi Becton draft position: Over 10.5 (-115) — Went 11th to the Jets
- Player drafted first – Tristan Wirfs or Mekhi Becton? Becton (+105) — Wirfs went 13th to the Bucs
- Henry Ruggs III draft position: Under 14.5 (-115) — Went 12th to the Raiders
- Jerry Jeudy draft position: Over 12.5 (+170) — Went 15th to the Bronocs
- CeeDee Lamb draft position: Over 12.5 (+160) — Went 17th to the Cowboys
- Player drafted first – CeeDee Lamb or Jerry Jeudy? Jeudy (-130)
- Jordan Love draft position: Over 19.5 (-210) — Went 26th to the Packers
- Player to be drafted first – Tee Higgins vs. Jaelen Raegor? Raegor (+120)
- Player to be drafted first – Brandon Aiyuk vs. Denzel Mims? Aiyuk (+115)
- Total wide receivers drafted in 1st Round: Over 5.5 (-180)
- A.J. Epenesa draft position: Over 28.5 (-110)
- Total offensive linemen in first round: Over 6.5 (-145)
- More first-round picks – SEC vs. All Other Conferences: All others (-160) — SEC "only" had 15
- Will Grant Delpit go in the first round: No (-150)
- D’Andre Swift draft position: Over 32 (-110)
- Will Antoine Winfield Jr. go in the first round: No (-185)
- Will there be a running back drafted in the first round? Yes (-170) — Clyde Edwards-Helaire went 32nd to the Chiefs
I hope you got a chance to watch VSiN’s 2020 Draft Special. If you didn’t, WATCH HERE.
Many thanks to hosts Jonathan Von Tobel and Matt Youmans with Michael Lombardi and Brent Musburger riding shotgun for most of the way, plus special guest appearances from Mitch Moss and Gill Alexander, to name a few. Plus the VSiN behind-the-scenes crew did a tremendous job of pulling it all together for four-plus hours.
Today’s programming schedule
Relive the first round and look ahead to the rest of the NFL draft, starting at 7 a.m. ET with Mitch and Pauly on Follow The Money, followed by Gill on A Numbers Game at 10 a.m. ET and Michael Lombardi and Patrick Meagher on The Lombardi Line at noon ET.
On The Everything Guide to Sports Betting, Josh Appelbaum and Patrick Meagher will cover the topic of how to bet horse racing. We’ll be joined by Xpressbet analyst Eddie Olczyk and VSiN oddsmaker Vinny Magliulo.
VSiN now on Comcast
VSiN is now available on the Comcast Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex platforms. If you have Comcast cable, HERE IS HOW TO DOWNLOAD OUR NEW XFINITY APP.
QuickPicks Virtual now has real-money NFL matchups
QuickPicks introduces a new betting game featuring all-time greats from the NFL. If you’re looking for action during the shutdown – how about QuickPicks Virtual?
It matches superstars from “then” and “now” using historical stats to determine winners. Who was better in their prime? Aaron or Peyton? Julio or DeAndré? Zeke or AP? Now with QuickPicks Virtual – you can play these matchups. It takes less than a minute to create your ticket. Spend as little as 10 cents. Win as much as 50-thousand dollars.
And for a limited time –VSiN customers get this special offer. Get a dollar-for-dollar match – up to $100 – when you sign up for a new QuickPicks account. GO HERE to learn more. No need to type in a promo code.
Ron Flatter on horse racing
Hall of Fame jockey Javier Castellano discusses his recovery from the coronavirus on the Ron Flatter Racing Pod. Also, handicapper and workout analyst Bruno De Julio talks about the difficulty in gauging Kentucky Derby prospects and the federal case against trainers drugging horses. LISTEN HERE.
Even though they have yet to race this spring, Maxfield, Dennis’ Moment and Mr. Monomoy still carry short futures odds for the Kentucky Derby. So when will they race again? READ MORE.
Jeff Siegel’s Best Bets, sponsored by 1st bet
Xpressbet handicapper Jeff Siegel offers his plays to VSiN viewers and listners every Friday and Saturday.
GO HERE FOR TODAY’S BEST BETS.
And you can bet Jeff’s picks using 1st Bet, a new betting and handicapping product from Xpressbet.
First Bet’s features include wagering on all of the top tracks and A-I-enhanced handicapping tools that tap into a library of more than 200,000 past races to identify horses racing today that fit a winning pattern.
Use the promo code “VSiN500” to get a $10 free bet as soon as you sign up. Plus – receive up to a $500 bonus for wagering in your first 30 days. GO TO 1ST.COM/BET.
Tuley’s Takes on Thoroughbreds
Keep an eye on this page for Dave Tuley’s plays, or at least his friends’ picks. GO HERE.
Support other VSiN advertisers
The new and improved Manscaped Lawn Mower 3.0 is now available. Get 20% off and free shipping with the code VSIN at Manscaped.com. BUY HERE.
Entries are now being accepted for contests at Circa and the Westgate. Our friends at FootballContest.com run the most highly recommended proxy service in Las Vegas, so check out their exclusive offer to VSiN listeners and tell Matty and Toni that Brent sent you. SIGN UP HERE.