|If you are new to the VSiN daily email, welcome. Scroll down to get your 2020 Hockey Betting Guide.
(All Times ET)
- 7-10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard with Matt Youmans
- 10 a.m.–Noon A Numbers Game, presented by BetMGM, with Gill Alexander
- Noon–1 p.m. The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Michael Lombardi & Patrick Meagher
- 1-2 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel
Miss a segment? You’ll find it here in podcast format.
Golf: Long Shots with Brady Kannon & Wes Reynolds – Wednesday at Midnight ET. Or listen to their podcast
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- MLB favorites went 9-4 Tuesday with Royals-Tigers closing PK; only upsets were by Blue Jays +128 at Nationals, Cubs +115 at Reds, Pirates +165 (lone winning home dog) vs. Brewers & Rockies +145 at A’s; home/road teams split 7-7; Unders dominated at 10-4.
Countdown to sports’ return
During July, Jeff Fogle is putting together a daily report on the return of U.S. team sports, following the twists and turns and surfacing the relevant data and links to news stories.
Top headlines: Marlins quarantined for a week; many NFL players have seen enough. CONTINUE READING.
Tracking NFL players opting out
A growing number of NFL players have opted out of the 2020 NFL season due to concerns over the coronavirus pandemic. We’ll keep track of them all right HERE.
New customer offer from BetMGM: Risk-free bet up to $500
Get into the action with a risk-free first bet, up to $500, when you sign up for the BetMGM app and use bonus code VSiN500. SIGN UP TODAY.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Massachusetts sports betting pushes forward . . . Today’s MLB Sharp Action for DBacks-Rangers, Cubs-Reds and Royals-Tigers. CONTINUE READING.
Don’t forget: Josh has resumed the VSiN Market Insights Podcast. He posts by Noon ET. You can find it HERE.
Get your 2020 Hockey Betting Guide—for free
With the NHL’s postseason tournament scheduled to begin Saturday, VSiN has prepared a special hockey betting guide.
Andy MacNeil, whom VSiN’s very own Gill Alexander calls the most successful hockey bettor he knows, will be our resident expert throughout the NHL playoffs. To get everyone off to the right start, Andy has produced a 25-page primer on hockey analytics and betting.
It is FREE—even if you aren’t a subscriber. You can download it HERE.
Point Spread Weekly is out today
The new issue of VSiN’s weekly digital magazine welcomes back the NBA and NHL as each league returns in “bubble cities.” The NBA tips off Thursday night with a pair of games, while the NHL jumps right into playoff action with the start of qualifying-round series Saturday. We also hit MLB, NFL, golf, UFC, NASCAR and horse racing.
Not a subscriber yet? Check out our new pricing.
Tuley’s Thoroughbred Takes
Dave and friends offer their best bets from the racetrack. CHECK HERE.
Sign up for 1/st Bet, a new betting and handicapping product from Xpressbet. Use the promo code “VEGAS500” to get a $10 free bet as soon as you sign up. Plus receive up to a $500 bonus for wagering in your first 30 days. SIGN UP HERE.
Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. DOWNLOAD HERE.
Odds across Vegas. GO HERE.
Odds in other legal states. GO HERE.
KBO advanced stats. GO HERE.
Support VSiN’s loyal advertisers
- Entries are now being accepted for contests at Circa and the Westgate. Our friends at FootballContest.com run the most highly recommended proxy service in Las Vegas, so check out their exclusive offer to VSiN listeners and tell Matty and Toni that Brent sent you. SIGN UP HERE.
- The Manscaped Lawn Mower 3.0 is now available. Get 20% off and free shipping with the code VSIN20 at Manscaped.com. BUY HERE.