VSiN Sports Restart Special just $29.99
Purchase the VSiN Sports Restart Special package and get everything we do through NFL Week 2 for only $29.99.
- The 2020 Pro Football Betting Guide with more 50 pages of NFL betting analysis and strategy
- Daily email updates with recaps of the best bets from our guests and hosts
- 5 issues of Point Spread Weekly digital magazine
- 24-7 access to our live video stream
- Advanced stats and power ratings on VSiN.com
Go to VSiN.com/subscribe for the package that makes sense to you — including a free trial.
(All Times ET)
- 7 -10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss & Pauly Howard [LIVE]
- 10 a.m.–Noon A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander [LIVE]
- Noon–1 p.m. The Lombardi Line with Brady Kannon and Josh Appelbaum [LIVE]
- 1-3 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel [LIVE]
- 3-5 p.m The Edge (replay)
- 5-7 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans [LIVE]
- 7-9 p.m. A Numbers Game (replay)
- 9-12 a.m. Follow The Money (replay)
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it here in podcast format.
NASCAR: Gone Racin’ with Brendan Gaughan & Jeff Motley — Thurs @ Midnight, Sat @ 7am, Sun @ 1pm ET. Or listen to the podcast.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- NBA: Mavericks beat Clippers 127-114 to even their NBA first-round series at 1-1. Mavs closed as 5-point underdogs & +185 on ML; faves/dogs split 2-2 SU & dogs went 3-1 ATS on day; Jazz (+3.5, +145 ML) pulled other upset, 124-105, vs. Nuggets. Raptors beat Nets 104-99, but Nets covered as 11.5-point dogs; Celtics (-4.5) only fave to cover in 128-101 win vs. 76ers; faves still lead 6-5 ATS so far in round of 16 with 1 pick ’em (HOU-OKC on Tuesday); Overs went 3-1 & take 7-5 lead in playoffs. NBA MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- MLB: Favorites went just 9-7 SU with upsets by KC (+138 in Game 1 vs. CIN), TB (+160 at NYY), TOR (+105 at BAL), BOS (+155 vs. PHI), MIL (+143 at MIN), SEA (+215 vs. LAD) & SF (+135 vs. LAA); home/road split 8-8 & home teams lead just 175-174. Unders went 9-6-1 Wednesday w/ the push on LAA-SF (9); Overs, which last night took first lead in totals wagering since July 24, had their lead trimmed to just 169-167-10 with 2 no-action games (NYY-WAS in July 23 opener & BAL-WAS on Aug. 9). MLB MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NHL: Canucks beat Blues 4-3 late Wednesday to take 3-2 lead in their #NHL first-round series. Canucks were +125 underdogs; favorites went 3-2 with Lightning (-175 vs. Blue Jackets), Bruins (-155 vs. Hurricanes) & Avalanche (-225 vs. Coyotes) clinching series. Canadiens (+120 vs. Flyers) pulled the other upset as they avoided elimination and pulled within 3-2 in their series; faves 23-16 so far in the round of 16; Overs went 3-2, but Unders still lead 20-15-4 in this round. NHL MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
New customer offer from BetMGM on NBA playoffs
BetMGM Sports wants you to start you out with amazing odds during this amazing August. That’s why they’re giving new customers a chance to win one hundred dollars in free bets when they place a one-dollar wager on any NBA playoff game today—if either team hits a three, you win $100. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Today’s Sharp Report from the NBA and MLB. CONTINUE READING.
Bet and Watch NHL at BetRivers Sportsbook
Every day, BetRivers is live streaming two pro hockey games at BetRivers Sportsbook. If you haven’t tried live betting on hockey yet, now’s your chance to both bet on and watch the game on your phone. Blackout restrictions apply. GO TO BetRivers.com.
Must be 21. Playable in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. In Indiana call 1-800-9-WITH IT. In Colorado call 1-800-522-4700. Playable in New Jersey as PlaySugarHouse.com.
Andy MacNeil on NHL playoffs
VSiN’s hockey analyst previews today’s NHL action. WATCH NOW.
Don’t get left out of the action: Play QuickPicks
With NBA, MLB and the NHL rolling games every day, and with the NFL just around the corner, it’s time to try QuickPicks, the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts. QuickPicks keeps it simple, with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from all your favorite sports. Not living in a state with legal mobile sports betting for you to play? No problem – QuickPicks offers legal parlay action in 30 states, including NY, CA, FL, MA, TX and IL. VSIN users can sign up now at QuickPicks.com and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100. SIGN UP NOW.
1/st Bet-VSiN Best Bets
VSiN’s Dave Tuley & crew offer their top plays today. GO HERE.
Want a $10 free bet on the Kentucky Derby?
Sign up with 1/ST BET, the preferred horse betting app of VSiN, and you’ll get $10 to bet the Kentucky Derby on Saturday, Sept. 5.
Whether you’re new to horse racing or a seasoned railbird, 1/ST BET is the app for you. Use their Artificial Intelligence Picks to maximize your $10 free bet by finding horses ready to run into the winner’s circle.
Visit 1st.com/Vegas500 to learn more and to sign up. Be sure to use promo code VEGAS500 to get your $10 free bet and up to five hundred more for wagering in your first 30 days. SIGN UP NOW.
FootballContest.com giveaway: Entry to Circa contest
Football Contest Weekend is coming to The D Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday and FootballContest.com will be there for you with a special giveaway.
Anyone who attends the two football panels featuring VSiN personalities on Friday, Aug. 21 will be eligible to win a FREE entry into the Circa Sports Million or Circa Survivor plus a FREE proxy service from FootballContest.com.
Plus, anyone in town the entire weekend can take advantage of $50 SAVINGS OR MORE on the most highly recommended proxy service in Las Vegas.
Visit FootballContest.com/VSiN for details and compete in the best football contests with the best proxy in the business.