(All Times ET, schedule for SiriusXM 204)
- 7 -10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss & Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m.–Noon A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon–1 p.m. The Lombardi Line with Brady Kannon and Josh Appelbaum
- 1-3 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel
- 3-5 p.m Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard and Josh Appelbaum
- 5-7 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans and Danielle Alvari
- 7-8 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke from Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Ill.
- 8-10 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander and Matt Brown
- 10-11 p.m. Long Shots with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds
- 11-Midnight Everything Guide to Sports Betting with Josh Appelbaum
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
VSiN subscription drive: Get one year for $240
Get the best price you’ll see again for the VSiN Plus subscription: One year for just $240. That half the price if you pay by the month and the annual subscription will increase to $348 on Sept. 21.
We’ve already posted our 2020 Pro Football Betting Guide. Later this week, we’ll publish our 2020 College Football Betting Guide. Get details and examples of what’s included in the VSiN Plus subscription.
Go to VSiN.com/subscribe to sign up. If you are a current subscriber, go here to extend your subscription. The one year will be added to your current expiration date.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- Labor Day chalk goes 14-1. MLB favorites went 10-1 SU (ATL only loser), NBA faves (BOS & LAS) went 2-0 SU, NHL fave (TB) went 1-0 SU; CFB fave (BYU) went 1-0 SU. (Plus Dustin Johnson won PGA Tour Championship as chalk.)
- NBA: Clippers beat Nuggets 113-107 to take 2-1 lead in second-round series. Clippers did NOT cover as 8.5-point favorites (stayed just Under 220.5); earlier, Celtics (-2) routed Raptors 111-89 to easily cover (stayed Under 212.5) & take 3-2 series lead. Dogs still lead 10-4 ATS (71.4%) in second round but faves still lead 28-25-2 ATS overall in playoffs with 1 pick-’em; Unders lead 11-3 (78.6%) this round & 33-23 (58.9%) overall in playoffs. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- MLB: Only upset was by Marlins (+195 at Braves) in 5-4 win in 10 innings; home teams 9-2 on & now lead 322-284 on season with no fans; Unders 7-3-1 but Overs lead 291-289-24 with 2 no-action. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NHL: Lightning blew out Islanders 8-2 in Game 1 of NHL Eastern Conference Finals. Lightning were a -155 favorites (flew Over 5 goals); Faves lead 39-28 overall in playoffs with 4 PKs; O/U also 1-1 this round & Unders lead 33-32-6. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NCAAFB. BYU ran all over Navy 55-3. BYU covered as 1-point favorite after opening as short underdog (went Over 48.5); Faves went 4-1 SU on opening weekend for FBS teams, but dogs led 3-2 ATS; Unders 4-1 with BYU-Navy the first Over. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- Golf: Dustin Johnson won Tour Championship. Johnson was 7-4 pre-tournament favorite, also 7-4 after both Friday’s 1st round & Saturday’s 2nd round and 2-9 (-450 money line) heading into Monday’s final round.
Need a contest proxy? Use Matty and Toni
The deadline for entering the Circa Sports and Westgate contests here in Las Vegas is Saturday. Our friends at FootballContest.com run the most highly recommended proxy service in Las Vegas, so check out their exclusive offer to VSiN listeners and tell Matty and Toni that Brent sent you. SIGN UP HERE.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Today’s Sharp Report on NBA and NHL playoff games. CONTINUE READING.
Win $5,000 in BetRivers free weekly pick’em contest
If sports betting is not legal in your state, BetRivers Sportsbook still offers a chance for you to get into the action. Sign up for a free $5,000 weekly pick’em contest at BetRivers.NET. Each week, you can make your straight-up picks on Sunday’s games; top score will win $5,000 cash. It’s free to play and free to sign up.
Eligible for players in the US, excluding Washington State. Must be 21. See official rules for details. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Andy MacNeil on the NHL
Andy previews Game 2 of the Vegas-Dallas Western Conference Finals with Michael Leboff from The Action Network. WATCH NOW.
New customer offer from BetMGM on tonight’s NBA games
BetMGM is offering new customers $100 in free bets when they bet $1 on tonight’s NBA games. If either team hits a three, you win $100. All you have to do is sign up and make your first bet with bonus code VSiN100 to take advantage of this unique offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
New tools on VSiN.com
If you have time today, try these two new tools for bettors (developed by our friends at MetaBet) and tell me what you think:
PARLAY CALCULATOR: For mutiple states and sportsbooks.
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Don’t get left out of the action: Play QuickPicks
With major league sports every day—and the NFL just around the corner—it’s time to try QuickPicks, the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts. QuickPicks keeps it simple, with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from all your favorite sports. QuickPicks offers legal parlay action in 30 states, including NY, CA, FL, MA, TX and IL. VSIN users can sign up now at QuickPicks.com and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100. SIGN UP NOW.
Other betting resources