(All Times ET, schedule for SiriusXM 204)
- 7 -10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss & Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m.–Noon A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon–1 p.m. The Lombardi Line with Patrick Meagher and Michael Lombardi
- 1-3 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel
- 3-5 p.m Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5-7 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans and Danielle Alvari
- 7-8 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke from Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Ill.
- 8-10 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10-11 p.m. Point Spread Weekly with Tim Murray and Ben Fawkes
- 11-Midnight Gone Racin’ with Brendan Gaughan and Jeff Motley
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
VSiN subscription deal: Get one year for $240
Get the best price you’ll see again for the VSiN Plus subscription: One year for just $240. That half the price if you pay by the month and the annual subscription will increase to $348 on Sept. 21.
Subscribe now and you will be able to download:
- 2020 Pro Football Betting Guide
- 2020 College Football Betting Guide (just published last night)
- A new Point Spread Weekly
Get details and examples of what’s included in the VSiN Plus subscription.
Go to VSiN.com/subscribe to sign up. If you are a current subscriber, go here to extend your subscription. The one year will be added to your current expiration date.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- NBA: Clippers beat Nuggets 96-85 to take 3-1 lead in their second-round series. Clippers also covered as 7.5-point favorites (stayed Under 221.5); earlier, Raptors (+3, +131 ML) outlasted Celtics 125-122 in 2OT to force a Game 7 (went Over 209.5 in OT). Dogs still lead 11-7 ATS (61.1%) in second round but faves lead 31-26-2 ATS (54.4%) overall in playoffs with 1 pick-’em; Unders still lead 14-4 (77.8%) this round & 36-24 (60%) in playoffs. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- MLB: Favorites went 9-3 led by Braves routing Marlins 29-9 as Braves set modern-era NL record for runs in a game (modern MLB record is 30 by Rangers on Aug. 22, 2007). Atlanta was -141 home favorite (more than quadrupled betting total of 9 runs). Brewers exploded for a rather quaint 19 runs in shutout of Tigers as -155 road faves (flew Over 7.5); only upsets were by KC (+185 at CLE), CIN (+137 at CHC) & TEX (+102 vs. LAA); home/road split 6-6; Overs 6-5-1 w/ push on CHW-PIT (9) & lead 307-301-26 w/ 2 no-action. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NHL: Lightning beat Islanders 2-1 on goal with 8.8 seconds left to take 2-0 lead in Eastern Conference Finals. Lightning closed as -165 favorite (stayed Under 5); faves 3-1 SU this round & 41-28 in playoffs with 4 PKs; Unders 3-1 in round & 35-32-6 overall. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
New customer offer from BetMGM on tonight’s NFL opener
BetMGM is offering new customers $100 in free bets when they bet $1 on tonight’s NFL opener between the Chiefs and Texans. If Patrick Mahomes scores a touchdown, you win $100. All you have to do is sign up and make your first bet with bonus code VSiN100 to take advantage of this special offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Today’s Sharp Action Report for the NFL, NHL and college football. CONTINUE READING.
Win $5,000 in BetRivers free weekly pick’em contest
If sports betting is not legal in your state, BetRivers Sportsbook still offers a chance for you to get into the action. Sign up for a free $5,000 weekly pick’em contest at BetRivers.NET. Each week, you can make your straight-up picks on Sunday’s games; top score will win $5,000 cash. It’s free to play and free to sign up.
Eligible for players in the US, excluding Washington State. Must be 21. See official rules for details. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Andy MacNeil on the NHL
Andy has some thoughts on Wednesday’s game between the Islanders and Lightning and his analysis of Vegas-Dallas Game 3 tonight. WATCH NOW.
New tools on VSiN.com
If you have time today, try these two new tools for bettors (developed by our friends at MetaBet) and tell me what you think:
PARLAY CALCULATOR: For mutiple states and sportsbooks.
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Don’t get left out of the action: Play QuickPicks
With major league sports every day—and the NFL just around the corner—it’s time to try QuickPicks, the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts. QuickPicks keeps it simple, with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from all your favorite sports. QuickPicks offers legal parlay action in 30 states, including NY, CA, FL, MA, TX and IL. VSIN users can sign up now at QuickPicks.com and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100. SIGN UP NOW.
Need a contest proxy? Use Matty and Toni
The deadline for entering the Circa Sports and Westgate contests here in Las Vegas is Saturday. Our friends at FootballContest.com run the most highly recommended proxy service in Las Vegas, so check out their exclusive offer to VSiN listeners and tell Matty and Toni that Brent sent you. SIGN UP HERE.
Other betting resources