(All Times ET, schedule for SiriusXM 204)
- 7 -10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss & Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m.–Noon A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon–1 p.m. The Lombardi Line with Patrick Meagher and Michael Lombardi
- 1-3 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel
- 3-5 p.m Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5-7 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans and Danielle Alvari
- 7-8 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke from Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Ill.
- 8-10 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10-11 p.m. Point Spread Weekly with Tim Murray and Ben Fawkes
- 11-Midnight Sunday Preview with Tim Murray, Amal Shah and Danielle Alvari
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
VSiN subscription deal: Get one year for $240
Get the best price you’ll see again for the VSiN Plus subscription: One year for just $240. That half the price if you pay by the month and the annual subscription will increase to $348 on Sept. 21.
Subscribe now and you will be able to download:
- 2020 Pro Football Betting Guide
- 2020 College Football Betting Guide
- A new Point Spread Weekly
Get details and examples of what’s included in the VSiN Plus subscription.
Go to VSiN.com/subscribe to sign up. If you are a current subscriber, go here to extend your subscription. The one year will be added to your current expiration date.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- NFL: Chiefs beat Texans 34-20 in NFL season-opener. Chiefs also covered as 9.5-point home favorites (went Over closing total of 53.5 points on Chiefs’ field goal with 30 seconds to play, though Under bettors who grabbed 54.5 or higher also cashed). MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NBA: Lakers beat Rockets 110-100, take 3-1 lead in their second-round series. Lakers also covered as 5.5-point favorites (stayed Under 218.5); underdogs lead 11-8 ATS this round but faves lead 32-26-2 ATS overall; Unders 15-4 (78.9%) this round & 27-20-2 overall. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- MLB: Faves/dogs split 5-5 with PHI-MIA closing pick-’em; upsets by KC (+195 at Indians), BOS (+176 at TB), DET (+175 in Game 2 at STL), AZ (+210 vs. LAD) & CHC (+113 vs. CIN); home teams 6-5; Overs 6-5 & lead 313-306-26 on season with 2 no-action. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NHL: Stars beat Golden Knights 3-2 in OT to take 2-1 lead in the Western Conference Finals. Stars were +148 underdogs (stayed Under 5.5); faves still lead 3-2 this round & 41-29 overall in playoff w/ 4 pick-’ems; Unders 4-1 this round & 36-32-6 overall. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NCAAFB: Miami-Fla. beat UAB 31-14. Hurricanes also covered after closing as 15.5-point home favorites (stayed Under betting total of 54.5 points); faves 5-1 SU since FBS teams started last weekend but only 3-3 ATS; Unders 5-1 in major CFB. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
New customer offer from BetMGM on NFL Week 1 openers
BetMGM is offering new customers $100 in free bets when they bet $1 on any NFL Week 1 game. If either team scores a touchdown, you win. All you have to do is sign up and make your first bet with bonus code VSiN100 to take advantage of this special offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Today’s Sharp Action Report for the MLB and NBA. CONTINUE READING.
Win $5,000 in BetRivers free weekly pick’em contest
If sports betting is not legal in your state, BetRivers Sportsbook still offers a chance for you to get into the action. Sign up for a free $5,000 weekly pick’em contest at BetRivers.NET. Each week, you can make your straight-up picks on Sunday’s games; top score will win $5,000 cash. It’s free to play and free to sign up.
Eligible for players in the US, excluding Washington State. Must be 21. See official rules for details. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Big NFL futures bets
A $22,000 wager on the New Orleans Saints at 11-1 to win Super Bowl LV? It’s one of many notable futures wagers that have been made so far. We’ll track them all. BIG FUTURES BETS.
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Andy MacNeil on the NHL
Andy says bettors must adjust handicap as Lightning will be forced to tweak lineup heading into tonight’s Game 3 vs. the Islanders. CONTINUE READING.
Get into big NFL action today: Play QuickPicks
With the NFL now kicked off, it’s time to try QuickPicks, the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts. QuickPicks keeps it simple, with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from the NFL, along with NBA, MLB, Golf and more. QuickPicks offers legal real-money parlay action in 30 states, including NY, CA, FL, MA, TX and IL. VSIN users can sign up now at QuickPicks.com and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100. SIGN UP NOW.
Ron Flatter on horse racing
How can horseplayers interpret thoroughbred sales? What does a new Congressional bill mean for racing? Who will win races this weekend at Kentucky Downs and Woodbine? Bloodstock agent Greg Harbut, National Horsemen’s Benevolent and Protective Association CEO Eric Hamelback and Circa Sports bookmaker Paul Zilm answer those questions on the Ron Flatter Racing Pod. LISTEN NOW.
From an embarrassing malfunction with the starting gate to a question about race distances to a power failure on its TV feed, Kentucky Downs has had a rough first week for its popular boutique meet. CONTINUE READING.
Need a contest proxy? Use Matty and Toni
The deadline for entering the Circa Sports and Westgate contests here in Las Vegas is Saturday. Our friends at FootballContest.com run the most highly recommended proxy service in Las Vegas, so check out their exclusive offer to VSiN listeners and tell Matty and Toni that Brent sent you. SIGN UP HERE.
New tools on VSiN.com
If you have time today, try these two new tools for bettors (developed by our friends at MetaBet) and tell me what you think:
Other betting resources