VSiN’s new Sunday lineup
(All Times ET)
- 8-9 a.m. ET / 5-6 a.m. PT VSiN Sunday Preview with Tim Murray, Amal Shah and Danielle Alvari
- 9-10 a.m. ET / 6-7 a.m. PT Point Spread Weekly with Tim Murray and Ben Fawkes
- 10-noon ET/7-9 a.m. PT The Lombardi Line with Michael Lombardi and Patrick Meagher. Michael will be live from the Borgata in Atlantic City, N.J.
>>Tune into VSiN.com for free for the remainder of the day
- Noon-1 p.m. ET/9-10 a.m. THE Pre-game Show with Tim Murray and James Salinas
- 1-3 p.m. ET/10-noon Betting Across America with Tim Murray & James Salinas
- 3-6 p.m. ET / Noon-3 p.m. PT The Green Zone with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds. Brady and Wes will be broadcasting from Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas
- 6-11 p.m. ET / 3-8 p.m. PT In-Game Live with Amal Shah and Adam Candee
- 11 p.m.-midnight ET / 8-9 p.m. PT Opening Lines with Jonathan Von Tobel
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
Get VSiN’s help for big weekend of football
Subscribe now and you will be able to download right away:
- 2020 Pro Football Betting Guide
- 2020 College Football Betting Guide
- A new Point Spread Weekly
Plus you get these new subscriber-only exclusives on VSiN.com
- VSiN experts Drew Dinsick, Dave Tuley and Matt Youmans combine to give their opinions on every Week 1 game. CONTINUE READING.
- Survivor pool advice for Week 1 from William Hill (the person). CONTINUE READING.
Get the best price you’ll see again for the VSiN Plus subscription: One year for just $240. That half the price if you pay by the month and the annual subscription will increase to $348 on Sept. 21. SIGN UP NOW.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- NCAAFB: No. 1 Clemson blew out Wake Forest 37-13. Tigers did NOT cover after closing as 34.5-point road favorites; Saturday’s only upset of a #CFB Top 25 team was Louisiana-Lafayette beating No. 23 Iowa State 31-14 as 12.5-point underdog & +375 on money line. RECAPS.
- NBA: Lakers routed Rockets 119-96 to clinch their second-round series 4-1 after losing the opener but then winning four straight like they also did in first round vs. the Blazers. Lakers easily covered as 6.5-point favorites (stayed Under 218). despite Lakers’ win on Saturday night, underdogs still lead 12-10 ATS this round; favorites still lead 34-27-2 ATS overall in the playoffs w/ 1 pick-’em; Unders improve to 17-4-1 (81%) this round & 39-24-1 (61.9%) overall. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- MLB: favorites went 9-6 Saturday w/ upsets by Blue Jays (+152 vs. Yankees), Rangers (+177 vs. A’s), Angels (+124 at Rockies), Mariners (+142 at Diamondbacks), Astros (+140 at Dodgers) & Twins (-105 vs. Indians); home teams 8-7, lead 364-313 on season. Overs went 8-6-1 Saturday w/ the push on Reds-Cardinals (8); Overs extend lead to 328-319-28 on season w/ 2 no-action totals.. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NHL: Stars beat Golden Knights 2-1 to take 3-1 lead in Western Conference Finals:. Stars were +155 underdogs (stayed Under 5.5); dogs take 4-2 SU lead this round but faves lead 41-31 overall in playoffs w/ 4 PKs; Unders 5-2 this round & 37-33-6 overall. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
New customer offer from BetMGM on NFL Week 1 openers
BetMGM is offering new customers $100 in free bets when they bet $1 on any NFL Week 1 game. If either team scores a touchdown, you win. All you have to do is sign up and make your first bet with bonus code VSiN100 to take advantage of this special offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Today’s Sharp Action Report for NFL Week 1. CONTINUE READING.
Win $5,000 in BetRivers free weekly pick’em contest
If sports betting is not legal in your state, BetRivers Sportsbook still offers a chance for you to get into the action. Sign up for a free $5,000 weekly pick’em contest at BetRivers.NET. Each week, you can make your straight-up picks on Sunday’s games; top score will win $5,000 cash. It’s free to play and free to sign up.
Eligible for players in the US, excluding Washington State. Must be 21. See official rules for details. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Andy MacNeil on the NHL
Andy breaks down Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals. CONTINUE READING.
Get into big NFL action today: Play QuickPicks
With the NFL now kicked off, it’s time to try QuickPicks, the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts. QuickPicks keeps it simple, with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from the NFL, along with NBA, MLB, Golf and more. QuickPicks offers legal real-money parlay action in 30 states, including NY, CA, FL, MA, TX and IL. VSIN users can sign up now at QuickPicks.com and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100. SIGN UP NOW.
New tools on VSiN.com
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Other betting resources