(All Times ET, schedule for SiriusXM 204)
- 7 -10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss & Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m.–Noon A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon–1 p.m. The Lombardi Line with Patrick Meagher and Michael Lombardi
- 1-3 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel
- 3-5 p.m. Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5-7 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans, Tim Murray and Danielle Alvari
- 7-8 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke from Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Ill.
- 8-10 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10 p.m.-midnight Everything Guide to Sports Betting with Josh Appelbaum
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
Clock ticking on VSiN Plus subscription deal
Subscribe now and you will be able to download right away:
- 2020 Pro Football Betting Guide
- 2020 College Football Betting Guide
You’ll also get access to our 24/7 video stream and replays, the Best Bets email, Point Spread Weekly and exclusive stories and data on VSiN.com.
Get the best price you’ll see again for the VSiN Plus subscription: One year for just $240, an average of $20 a month. The price increases next Monday. SIGN UP NOW.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- NFL: Favorites went 6-5 SU with 2 pick-’ems (SEA-ATL & DAL-LAR) but split 5-5-1 with push on LAC (-3) 16-13 win at CIN; Week 1 faves 7-5 SU & 6-5-1 ATS including KC on TNF; home teams 7-6 SU & 7-5-1 ATS Sunday and 8-6 SU & 8-5-1 overall including TNF. Despite the Under on SNF, Overs went 8-5 Sunday and are 9-5 overall in Week 1 including TNF heading into tonight’s doubleheader.MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
>>>Week 1 report: ATS recaps, big bets and how sportsbooks did. CONTINUE READING.
- NBA: Nuggets routed Clippers 111-98 to force Game 7 in their second-round series (stayed Under 214.5): Nuggets were 8.5-point underdogs & +310 ML; dogs lead 13-10 ATS this round; favorites lead 34-28-2 ATS overall with 1 PK; Unders now 18-4-1 (81.8%) & 40-24-1 (62.5%). MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- MLB: Favorites went 10-7 highlighted by Alec Mills’ no-hitter in Cubs’ 12-0 rout of Brewers as +114 road underdog; other upsets by ATL +155 at WAS, BOS +180 at TB, CIN short -105 dog at STL, TEX +130 vs. OAK, SEA +140 at AZ & MIA +135 (Game 2) vs. PHI. Home teams went 11-6 and are now 375-319 w/ no fans in stands; Overs went 10-5-1 with pushes on SF-SD Game 1 (6) & HOU-LAD (9) and extend lead to 338-324-29 on season with 2 no-action totals. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NHL: Lightning beat Islanders 4-1 to take 3-1 lead in Eastern Conference Finals. Lightning were a -152 favorite (stayed Under 5.5); faves/dogs tied 4-4 SU this round but faves lead 42-31 in playoffs w/ 4 PKs; Unders 6-2 this round & 38-33-6 overall. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
New customer offer from BetMGM on tonight’s Giants-Steelers game
BetMGM is offering new customers $100 in free bets when you place $1 moneyline wager on either the Steelers or Giants in tonight’s MNF matchup. If either team scores a touchdown, you win. All you have to do is sign up and make your first bet with bonus code VSiN100 to take advantage of this special offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Today’s Sharp Action Report for tonight’s two Monday Night Football games. CONTINUE READING.
Monday Night Money from BetRivers
Be a winner no matter who you bet on tonight at BetRivers Sportsbook. Bet the spread on either Monday Night Football game. BetRivers will give you a future free bet based on the number of points your team scores
$50 minimum bet. Must be 21. Playable in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana and Pennsylvania. Offer not valid in New Jersey. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. In Indiana call 1-800-9-WITH IT. In Colorado call 1-800-522-4700.
Andy MacNeil on the NHL
Andy breaks down Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals with the Golden Knights on the brink of elimination by the Stars. CONTINUE READING.
Tuley’s Contest Corner
- CircaSportsMillion Top 5 is 3-1 so far w/ wins on top choice LAR +3 as well as No. 3 & 4, BUF -6.5 & AZ +6.5; loss was CLE +8; No. 2 TEN -2.5 on Monday night; in CircaSurvivor, more than 40% were eliminated Sunday, mostly due to 425 of 1,390 entrants taking the Colts.
- SuperContest Top 5 is 3-1 so far in NFL Week 1 as top 2 picks, BUF -6.5 & LAR +3, both won; No. 3 ATL +2.5 lost but No. 5 AZ +6.5 won; TEN -2.5 goes on Monday night; SuperContestGold Top 5 went 3-2 with wins on LAR +3, CHI +3 & AZ +6.5 but losses on ATL +2.5 & CLE +8
Get into big NFL action: Play QuickPicks
With the NFL now kicked off, it’s time to try QuickPicks, the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts. QuickPicks keeps it simple, with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from the NFL, along with NBA, MLB, Golf and more. QuickPicks offers legal real-money parlay action in 30 states, including NY, CA, FL, MA, TX and IL. VSIN users can sign up now at QuickPicks.com and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100. SIGN UP NOW.
New tools on VSiN.com
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Other betting resources