(All Times ET, schedule for SiriusXM 204)
- 7 -10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m.–Noon A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon–1 p.m. The Lombardi Line with Michael Lombardi and Tim Murray
- 1-3 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel
- 3-5 p.m. Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard and Josh Appelbaum
- 5-7 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans, Tim Murray and Danielle Alvari
- 7-8 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke from Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Ill.
- 8-10 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10-11 p.m. Long Shots with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds
- 11 p.m.-midnight Everything Guide to Sports Betting with Josh Appelbaum
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
Get your football handicapping help with Point Spread Weekly
If you aren’t a Point Spread Weekly subscriber yet, here is what you are missing:
- Matt Youmans on NFL Week 1 overreactions—and which ones are correct
- Steve Makinen’s 10 betting systems designed to help bettors turn what they saw in Week 1 into profits in Week 2
- Dave Tuley’s Takes on every NFL game on the menu
- Makinen’s betting system for college football based on the program stability—and the games that qualify this week
- NCAAFB and NFL consensus picks from Tuley, Youmans and based on Makinen’s 3 sets of power ratings
- NCAAFB best bets from Tuley, Youmans, Paul Stone, Tim Murray, Wes Reynolds and Danny Burke
- NFL best bets from from Tuley, Youmans, Brady Kannon, Mitch Moss, Lou Finocchiaro and Jonathan Von Tobel
- William Hill’s top NFL plays
- Bruce Marshall’s tops trends for NCAAFB and NFL matchups
- NFL capsules with Josh Appelbaum’s early money movement and advanced stats
- NCAAFB capsules written by Youmans, Reynolds and Marshall
PSW is published by 10 a.m. Pacific every Wednesday and the above stories are already posted on VSiN.com
Subscribe now and you also will get:
- 2020 Pro Football Betting Guide
- 2020 College Football Betting Guide
- 24/7 video stream and replays
- Best Bets email
- Exclusive stories and data on VSiN.com.
Get the best price you’ll see again for the VSiN Plus subscription: One year for just $240, an average of $20 a month. The price increases Monday. SIGN UP NOW.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- NBA: Nuggets blew out Clippers 104-89 in Game 7 of their 2nd-round series, rallying from 3-1 series deficit for 2nd time. Nuggets did it as 7.5-point underdogs & +270 ML (stayed Under 208); dogs went 14-10 ATS in 2nd round & Unders were 19-4-1 (82.6%). Earlier, Heat beat Celtics 117-114 in OT of Game 1 in the Eastern Conference Finals as 2-point dog & +110 ML (went Over 209 before end of regulation); favorites still lead 34-30-2 ATS in playoffs with 1 PK; Unders still lead 41-25-1 (62.5%) overall. MATCHUPS & RECAPS
- MLB: Favorites went 9-5 with upsets by the Red Sox (+142 at Marlins), Phillies (+110 vs. Mets), Brewers (+120 vs. Cardinals), Rockies (+122 vs. A’s) & Diamondbacks (+134 at Angels); home teams 10-4 and lead 393-325 in season with no fans in stands. Unders went 10-4 Tuesday, cutting Overs’ lead to 347-339-30 on the season with 2 no-action totals. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NHL: Islanders beat Lightning 2-1 in 2OT to pull within 3-2 in the Eastern Conference Finals. Islanders were +140 underdogs (stayed Under 5 goals); dogs 6-4 this round but faves lead 42-33 in playoffs with 4 PKs; Unders 7-2-1 this round & 39-33-7 overall. RECAP.
- NFL: MATCHUPS.
New customer offer from BetMGM on Thursday’s NFL game
BetMGM is offering new customers $100 in free bets when they make a $1 moneyline wager on Thursday’s NFL game between the Bengals and Browns. If Joe Burrow scores a touchdown, you win $100. All you have to do is sign up and make your first bet with bonus code VSiN100 to take advantage of this special offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh sorts through the sharp action in tonight’s MLB and Saturday’s college football. CONTINUE READING.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the VSiN Market Insights Podcast with Josh. He posts it Monday-Friday by noon ET. GO HERE.
Win $5,000 in BetRivers free weekly pick’em contest
If sports betting is not legal in your state, BetRivers Sportsbook still offers a chance for you to get into the action. Sign up for a free $5,000 weekly pick’em contest at BetRivers.NET. Each week, you can make your straight-up picks on Sunday’s games; top score will win $5,000 cash. It’s free to play and free to sign up.
Eligible for players in the US, excluding Washington State. Must be 21. See official rules for details. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Andy MacNeil on the NHL
The New York Islanders staved off elimination despite being badly outplayed by the Lightning for the majority of the game, so we head to a Game 6 in the Eastern finals. CONTINUE READING.
Get into big NFL action: Play QuickPicks
With the NFL now kicked off, it’s time to try QuickPicks, the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts. QuickPicks keeps it simple, with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from the NFL, along with NBA, MLB, Golf and more. QuickPicks offers legal real-money parlay action in 30 states, including NY, CA, FL, MA, TX and IL. VSIN users can sign up now at QuickPicks.com and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100. SIGN UP NOW.
New tools on VSiN.com
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Other betting resources