(All Times ET, schedule for SiriusXM 204)
- 7 -10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m.–Noon A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon–1 p.m. The Lombardi Line with Michael Lombardi and Patrick Meagher
- 1-3 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel
- 3-5 p.m. Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5-7 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans and Danielle Alvari
- 7-8 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke from Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Ill.
- 8-10 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10-11 p.m. Point Spread Weekly with Brady Kannon and Ben Fawkes
- 11 p.m.-midnight Sunday Preview with Tim Murray, Amal Shah and Danielle Alvari
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- NFL: Browns beat Bengals 35-30 to kick off Week 2. Bengals got the back-door cover as 6-point road underdogs on Joe Burrow’s 9-yard TD pass to Tyler Boyd with :43 to play, plus Randy Bullock’s PAT kick (game flew way Over 44.5 points). Dog/Over result on TNF: Favorites/dogs back to .500 at 7-7-1 ATS with 2 pick-’ems (SEA-ATL & DAL-LAR in Week 1). Faves are 10-5 SU with the 2 PKs); home teams 9-8 SU & 9-7-1 ATS; Overs improve to 10-7. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NBA: Heat rally to beat Celtics 106-101 & take 2-0 lead in Eastern Conference Finals. Heat closed as 3-point underdog & +135 on money line (stayed just Under 208); dogs 2-0 SU & ATS this round & cut favorites’ lead to 34-31-2 ATS in playoffs with 1 PK. Unders lead 42-25-1 (62.7%) overall in the playoff. MATCHUPS & RECAP
- NHL: Lightning beat Islanders 2-1 in OT to clinch Eastern Conference Finals 4-2, advance to Stanley Cup Finals. Lightning closed as a -175 favorite (stayed Under 5 goals); underdogs still led 6-5 SU in round though faves lead 43-33 in playoffs with 4 PKs. Unders went 8-2-1 in the conference finals and Unders lead 40-33-7 overall in the playoffs. MATCHUP & RECAP.
- MLB: Favorites 9-3 with only upsets by White Sox (+155 vs. Twins), Mets (+104 vs. Phillies) & Pirates (+145 vs. Cardinals); home/road teams split 6-6; O/U split 5-5-2 with pushes on AZ-LAA (10) & LAD-COL (12); Overs hold 358-354-32 lead with 2 no-action.MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
Rates increase Monday: Get your football handicapping help from VSiN
If you aren’t a Point Spread Weekly subscriber yet, here’s what you are missing:
- Matt Youmans on NFL Week 1 overreactions—and which ones are correct. CONTINUE READING.
- Steve Makinen’s 10 betting systems designed to help bettors turn what they saw in Week 1 into profits in Week 2. CONTINUE READING.
- Dave Tuley’s Takes on every NFL game on the menu. CONTINUE READING.
- Makinen’s betting system for college football based on the program stability—and the games that qualify this week. CONTINUE READING.
- NCAAFB and NFL consensus picks from Tuley, Youmans and based on Makinen’s 3 sets of power ratings
- NCAAFB best bets from Tuley, Youmans, Paul Stone, Tim Murray, Wes Reynolds and Danny Burke
- NFL best bets from from Tuley, Youmans, Brady Kannon, Mitch Moss, Lou Finocchiaro and Jonathan Von Tobel
Subscribe now to a VSiN Plus package and you also will get:
- Best Bets email
- 24/7 video stream and replays
- 2020 Pro Football Betting Guide
- 2020 College Football Betting Guide
- Exclusive stories and data on VSiN.com.
Subscriber-only stories such as this one: VSiN experts Drew Dinsick, Dave Tuley and Matt Youmans combining to give their opinions on every Week 2 game. CONTINUE READING.
Get the best price you’ll see again for the VSiN Plus subscription: One year for just $240, an average of $20 a month. The price increases Monday. SIGN UP NOW.
New customer offer from BetMGM on tonight’s Lakers-Nuggets game
BetMGM is offering new customers $100 in free bets when they make a $1 wager on the Lakers-Nuggets series, which starts tonight. If either team hits a 3-pointer, you win $100. All you have to do is sign up and make your first bet with bonus code VSiN100 to take advantage of this special offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Today’s Action Report on MLB and NBA, plus lessons learned from the back-door cover in the Bengals-Browns game. CONTINUE READING.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the VSiN Market Insights Podcast with Josh. He posts it Monday-Friday by noon ET. GO HERE.
Win $5,000 in BetRivers free weekly pick’em contest
If sports betting is not legal in your state, BetRivers Sportsbook still offers a chance for you to get into the action. Sign up for a free $5,000 weekly pick’em contest at BetRivers.NET. Each week, you can make your straight-up picks on Sunday’s games; top score will win $5,000 cash. It’s free to play and free to sign up.
Eligible for players in the US, excluding Washington State. Must be 21. See official rules for details. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Jonathan Von Tobel on NBA
JVT previews the Western Conference finals and has a play on tonight’s Game 1. CONTINUE READING.
Andy MacNeil on the NHL
Andy says the price will determine whether he backs the Stars or Lightning in the Stanley Cup Final. CONTINUE READING.
Get into big NFL action: Play QuickPicks
With the NFL now kicked off, it’s time to try QuickPicks, the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts. QuickPicks keeps it simple, with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from the NFL, along with NBA, MLB, Golf and more. QuickPicks offers legal real-money parlay action in 30 states, including NY, CA, FL, MA, TX and IL. VSIN users can sign up now at QuickPicks.com and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100. SIGN UP NOW.
Ron Flatter on horse racing
Breeders’ Cup qualifiers and the Triple Crown are the focus of the Ron Flatter Racing Pod. Jason Portuondo of Woodbine TV previews the three Grade 1 qualifiers Saturday and Sunday in Canada. Breeder Peter Blum discusses what led to the foaling of Kentucky Derby winner Authentic. Johnny Avello of DraftKings Sportsbook handicaps weekend races at Belmont Park and Woodbine. LISTEN HERE.
Futures markets show 3-year-olds Tiz The Law and Authentic have become shorter-priced consensus choices for the Breeders’ Cup Classic than Maximum Security. That does not necessarily add up. CONTINUE READING.
1/st Bet-VSiN Best Bets
Xpressbet analyst Jeff Siegel and edtior-in-chief Jeremy Plonk (who had a $18 winner on Thursday) offers their top plays today. GO HERE.
Sign up with 1/ST BET, the preferred horse betting app of VSiN, and you’ll get $10 to bet immediately. Visit 1st.com/bet/Vegas500 to learn more and to sign up. Be sure to use promo code VEGAS500 to get your $10 free bet and up to five hundred more for wagering in your first 30 days. SIGN UP NOW.
New tools on VSiN.com
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Other betting resources