(All Times ET)
- 7-8 a.m. ET / 4-5 p.m. PT Gone Racin’ with Brendan Gaughan and Jeff Motley
- 8-9 a.m. ET / 5-6 a.m. PT VSiN Sunday Preview with Tim Murray, Amal Shah and Danielle Alvari
- 9-10 a.m. ET / 6-7 a.m. PT Point Spread Weekly with Brady Kannon and Ben Fawkes
- 10-noon ET / 7-9 a.m. PT The Lombardi Line with Michael Lombardi, Patrick Meagher & Josh Appelbaum. Michael will be doing the show from the Borgata in Atlantic City, N.J.
- Noon-1 p.m. ET / 9-10 a.m. THE Pre-game Show with Tim Murray and James Salinas
- 1-3 p.m. ET / 10-noon Betting Across America with Tim Murray, James Salinas and Mike Sinnott
- 3-6 p.m. ET / Noon-3 p.m. PT The Green Zone with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds. Wes will be broadcasting from Mandalay Bay on the Las Vegas Strip.
- 6-9 p.m. ET / 3-6 p.m. PT In-Game Live with Amal Shah and Adam Candee
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- NBA: Lakers easily beat Nuggets 126-114 in Game 1 of Western Conference Finals. They also covered as 7-point favorites (went Over 210.5); Lakers were 1st fave to cover this round after Heat won first 2 games of East Finals as an underdog. Dogs 2-1 ATS this round but faves lead 35-31-2 ATS overall in playoffs with 1 pick-’em; Overs take 2-1 lead in this round after the first 2 games of East Finals were split, but Unders lead 42-26-1 (61.8%) overall. MATCHUPS & RECAP
- NHL: Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final, 7:30 p.m. ET. MATCHUP.
- MLB: Yankees rallied from 4-0 deficit to beat Red Sox 6-5 in 12 innings (New York’s 9th straight win & 11th straight in the rivalry). Yankees were -220 favorites; faves went 15-3 straight-up. Friday’s only upsets were Phillies (-104, Game 2 vs. Blue Jays), Nationals (+170, Game 1 at Marlins) & Diamondbacks (+160 at Astros); road teams went 10-8, but home teams still lead 414-350; Overs went 10-8 & now lead 368-362-32 with 2 no-action.MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NCAAFB: Week 3 MATCHUPS & RECAP.
- NFL: Week 2 MATCHUPS & RECAP.
Rates increase Monday: Get your football handicapping help from VSiN
If you aren’t a Point Spread Weekly subscriber yet, here’s what you are missing:
- Matt Youmans on NFL Week 1 overreactions—and which ones are correct. CONTINUE READING.
- Steve Makinen’s 10 betting systems designed to help bettors turn what they saw in Week 1 into profits in Week 2. CONTINUE READING.
- Dave Tuley’s Takes on every NFL game on the menu. CONTINUE READING.
- Makinen’s betting system for college football based on the program stability—and the games that qualify this week. CONTINUE READING.
- NCAAFB and NFL consensus picks from Tuley, Youmans and based on Makinen’s 3 sets of power ratings
- NCAAFB best bets from Tuley, Youmans, Paul Stone, Tim Murray, Wes Reynolds and Danny Burke
- NFL best bets from from Tuley, Youmans, Brady Kannon, Mitch Moss, Lou Finocchiaro and Jonathan Von Tobel
Subscribe now to a VSiN Plus package and you also will get:
- Best Bets email
- 24/7 video stream and replays
- 2020 Pro Football Betting Guide
- 2020 College Football Betting Guide
Plus subscriber-only stories such as these:
- Matt Youmans: 3 college football bets I like. CONTINUE READING.
- VSiN experts Drew Dinsick, Dave Tuley and Matt Youmans combine to give their opinions on every Week 2 game. CONTINUE READING.
- William Hill: Best bets for Week 2 survivor pools. CONTINUE READING.
Get the best price you’ll see again for the VSiN Plus subscription: One year for just $240, an average of $20 a month. The price increases Monday. SIGN UP NOW.
New customer offer from BetMGM on tonight’s Celtics-Heat game
BetMGM is offering new customers $100 in free bets when they make a $1 wager on tonight’s Game 3 of the Celtics-Heat series. If either team hits a 3-pointer, you win $100. All you have to do is sign up and make your first bet with bonus code VSiN100 to take advantage of this special offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Today’s Sharp Action Report for MLB and Celtics-Heat. Plus Josh points out an emerging trend in college football this season. CONTINUE READING.
Beating The Book podcast with Gill Alexander
Gill’s MegaPod with Mike Palm and Matt Brown giving three best bets each on the Week 2 NFL slate—plus teasers of the week, survivor picks, which big favorite is most likely to lose outright, and which game you should steer clear of at all costs. LISTEN HERE.
Win $5,000 in BetRivers free weekly pick’em contest
If sports betting is not legal in your state, BetRivers Sportsbook still offers a chance for you to get into the action. Sign up for a free $5,000 weekly pick’em contest at BetRivers.NET. Each week, you can make your straight-up picks on Sunday’s games; top score will win $5,000 cash. It’s free to play and free to sign up.
Eligible for players in the US, excluding Washington State. Must be 21. See official rules for details. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Andy MacNeil on the NHL
Andy updates his Stanley Cup Final prediction now that the series prices are out. CONTINUE READING.
He also breaks down the race for the Conn Smythe Trophy HERE.
Get into big NFL action: Play QuickPicks
With the NFL now kicked off, it’s time to try QuickPicks, the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts. QuickPicks keeps it simple, with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from the NFL, along with NBA, MLB, Golf and more. QuickPicks offers legal real-money parlay action in 30 states, including NY, CA, FL, MA, TX and IL. VSIN users can sign up now at QuickPicks.com and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100. SIGN UP NOW.
Ron Flatter on horse racing
Breeders’ Cup qualifiers and the Triple Crown are the focus of the Ron Flatter Racing Pod. Jason Portuondo of Woodbine TV previews the three Grade 1 qualifiers today and Sunday in Canada. Breeder Peter Blum discusses what led to the foaling of Kentucky Derby winner Authentic. Johnny Avello of DraftKings Sportsbook handicaps weekend races at Belmont Park and Woodbine. LISTEN HERE.
Futures markets show 3-year-olds Tiz The Law and Authentic have become shorter-priced consensus choices for the Breeders’ Cup Classic than Maximum Security. That does not necessarily add up. CONTINUE READING.
1/st Bet-VSiN Best Bets
VSiN’s Dave Tuley & his crew, plus Xpressbet analyst Jeff Siegel and edtior-in-chief Jeremy Plonk offer their top plays. GO HERE.
Sign up with 1/ST BET, the preferred horse betting app of VSiN, and you’ll get $10 to bet immediately. Visit 1st.com/bet/Vegas500 to learn more and to sign up. Be sure to use promo code VEGAS500 to get your $10 free bet and up to five hundred more for wagering in your first 30 days. SIGN UP NOW.
New tools on VSiN.com
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Other betting resources