Today’s Sharp Report on MLB And NBA / NHL: All’s Not Lost For Stars / MLB Totals Tracker
THE SPORTS BETTING NETWORK
(All Times ET, schedule for SiriusXM 204)
- 7-10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m.–Noon A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon–1 p.m. The Lombardi Line with Brady Kannon and Josh Appelbaum
- 1-3 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel
- 3-5 p.m Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard and Josh Appelbaum
- 5-7 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans, Tim Murray and Danielle Alvari
- 7-8 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke from Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Ill.
- 8-10 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10-11 p.m. Long Shots with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds
- 11 p.m.-midnight Everything Guide to Sports Betting with Josh Appelbaum
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- NFL: Raiders upset Saints 34-24 on MNF in first NFL game in Vegas (never thought I’d live to see the day) & team’s first home game as Las Vegas Raiders. They did it as 4-point home underdogs (+170 on money line) & pulled only the 2nd upset of Week 2. Favorites went 14-2 SU in Week 2 but dogs were 9-7 ATS; through 2 weeks, faves 23-7 SU with 2 pick-’ems while dogs lead 15-14-1 ATS; home teams were 11-5 SU & 8-8 ATS this week & lead 19-13 SU & 17-14-1 ATS overall; Overs 11-5 this week & 20-12. MATCHUP & RECAPS.
- NHL: Lightning beat Stars 3-2 to even Stanley Cup Finals at 1-1. Lightning did it as a -160 favorite (Pushed on betting total of 5 goals for second time in series). Faves lead 44-34 overall in the playoffs with 4 pick-’ems; Over/Unders are 0-0-2 in this round, but Unders still lead 40-33-9 after going 8-2-1 in the conference finals. MATCHUP & RECAP.
- MLB: Underdogs went 6-5 with upsets by Nationals (+144 vs. Phillies), Blue Jays (+132 vs. Yankees), Rays (+168 at Mets), Royals (+169 vs. Cardinals), Mariners (+144 vs. Astros) & Rockies (+106 at Giants); home teams 8-3 & lead 438-368 on season with no fans in stands. Unders lead 389-383-32.MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
New customer offer from BetMGM on tonight’s Lakers-Nuggets game
BetMGM is offering new customers a chance to win $100 in free bets when they place a $1 wager on tonight’s Lakers-Nuggets game. If either team hits a 3, you win the free bets. All you have to do is sign up and make your first bet with bonus code VSiN100 to take advantage of this special offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Today’s Sharp Report on MLB and NBA. CONTINUE READING.
Andy MacNeil on the NHL
The Lightning tie Stanley Cup Final at 1 game apiece, but all’s not lost for the Stars, writes Andy. CONTINUE READING.
Get into big NFL action: Play QuickPicks
With the NFL now kicked off, it’s time to try QuickPicks, the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts. QuickPicks keeps it simple, with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from the NFL, along with NBA, MLB, Golf and more. QuickPicks offers legal real-money parlay action in 30 states. VSIN users can sign up now at QuickPicks.com and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100. SIGN UP NOW.
Who’s cashed already: Tracking MLB totals
The abbreviated 60-game Major League Baseball season is in its final week, but plenty of teams have already cashed season win total tickets for bettors. CONTINUE READING.
New tools on VSiN.com
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Other betting resources