(All Times ET)
- 7-8 a.m. ET / 4-5 p.m. PT Gone Racin’ with Brendan Gaughan and Jeff Motley
- 8-9 a.m. ET / 5-6 a.m. PT VSiN Sunday Preview with Tim Murray, Amal Shah and Danielle Alvari
- 9-10 a.m. ET / 6-7 a.m. PT Point Spread Weekly with Brady Kannon and Ben Fawkes
- 10-noon ET / 7-9 a.m. PT The Lombardi Line with Michael Lombardi, Patrick Meagher & Josh Appelbaum. Michael will be doing the show from the Borgata in Atlantic City, N.J.
- Noon-1 p.m. ET / 9-10 a.m. THE Pre-game Show with Amal Shah and James Salinas
- 1-3 p.m. ET / 10-noon Betting Across America with Mike Sinnott, James Salinas and Wes Reynolds
- 3-6 p.m. ET / Noon-3 p.m. PT The Green Zone with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds. Brady will be broadcasting from Mandalay Bay on the Las Vegas Strip.
- 6-9 p.m. ET / 3-6 p.m. PT In-Game Live with Amal Shah and Adam Candee
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
Gill Alexander’s Beating The Book MegaPod HERE.
Join us for VSiN’s first Premier League BetCast
Starting Sunday, VSiN will be doing an EPL match of the week, hosted by Follow The Money regular NIgel Seeley along with veteran soccer writer and broadcaster Harry Symeou.
These BetCasts, available on VSiN.com and iHeartRadio, will deliver real-time odds and betting strategies for in-game wagering. And if you have tuned in for Nigel’s appearances with Mitch and Pauly, you know they will be a lot of fun, too.
The debut broadcast will be the Tottenham-Newcastle match (9 a.m. ET/6 a.m. PT). Nigel previews the match with how he plans to play it.
The series, presented by BetRivers, will continue through the Premier League season.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- NBA: Celtics beat Heat 121-108, pull to 3-2 in Eastern Finals. Celtics also covered as 3.5-point favorites (went Over 213.5); faves 5-4 SU this round but dogs lead 5-3-1 ATS; faves 37-34-3 ATS in playoffs w/ 1 PK; Overs 7-2 this round but Unders lead 43-31-1. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NHL: Lightning beat Stars 5-4 in OT to take 3-1 lead in Stanley Cup Finals. Lightning closed as -155 favorite (went way Over 5 goals); faves 3-1 this round & 46-34 in playoffs with 4 pick-’ems; Overs 2-0-2 this round, but Unders still lead 40-35-9. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- MLB: Favorites went 11-5 with Cardinals-Brewers Game 2 closing PK; upsets by Marlins (+172 at Yankees to clinch playoff berth); Reds (+140 at Twins to also clinch playoff spot), Brewers (+100 in Game 1), Giants (+136 vs. Padres) & Rangers (+155 vs. Astros). Home teams went 13-4 to improve to 479-386 (55.4%) on season; Overs went 10-6-1 Friday to cut Unders’ lead to just 416-410-37.MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NCAAFB: Texas-San Antonio held off Middle Tennessee State 37-35 Friday night as MTSU failed to convert 2-point conversion with 1:04 left in attempt to tie. UTSA did NOT cover as 6-point home favorite (went Over 59 points). MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NFL: Week 3 MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
New customer offer from BetMGM on tonight’s Adesanya-Costa fight
BetMGM is offering new customers a chance to win $100 in free bets when they place a $1 wager on win $100 in free bets when they place a $1 wager on the Adesanya-Costa fight. If either fighter records a knockout, you win the free bets. All you have to do is sign up and make your first bet with bonus code VSiN100 to take advantage of this special offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh’s Sharp Report on college football and the NBA. CONTINUE READING.
UFC 253 Knockout Special from BetRivers
The UFC returns to Fight Island on Saturday with a battle of undefeated fighters for the middleweight title champion Israel Adesaya takes on No. 2-ranked Paulo Costa.
A special night deserves a special offer: The odds of two or more main card matches ending in a knockout is -220, but BetRivers is boosting the offer up to +253. SIGN UP HERE
Must be 21. Playable in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. In Indiana call 1-800-9-WITH IT. In Colorado call 1-800-522-4700. Playable in New Jersey as PlaySugarHouse.com
Get your football handicapping help with Point Spread Weekly
If you aren’t a Point Spread Weekly subscriber yet, here is what you are missing:
- Matt Youmans and Steve Makinen on which 0-2 teams are done and which aren’t
- Makinen’s betting system for college football based on the program stability—and the games that qualify this week
- NCAAFB and NFL consensus picks from Tuley, Youmans and based on Makinen’s 3 sets of power ratings
- NCAAFB best bets from Tuley, Youmans, Paul Stone, Tim Murray, Wes Reynolds and Danny Burke
- NFL best bets from from Tuley, Youmans, Brady Kannon, Mitch Moss, Lou Finocchiaro and Jonathan Von Tobel
- William Hill’s top NFL plays
- Bruce Marshall’s tops trends for NCAAFB and NFL matchups
- NFL capsules with Josh Appelbaum’s early money movement and advanced stats
- NCAAFB capsules written by Youmans, Reynolds and Marshall
Subscribe now and you also will get:
Take advantage of our 7-day FREE TRIAL. SIGN UP NOW.
Andy MacNeil on the Stanley Cup Final
Andy’s observations on back-to-backs and fatigue heading into tonight’s Game 5. CONTINUE READING.
Receive a 100% deposit match up to $250 with PointsBet
If you sign up with PointsBet right now, you’ll receive a 100% deposit match up to $250. SIGN UP HERE.
A deposit of at least $100 is required to receive this offer. Any deposit over $250, will still receive just the $250 match. T+Cs apply. Must be 21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
ICYMI: Ron Flatter on horse racing
In a rare interview on the Ron Flatter Racing Pod, Hall of Fame trainer Steve Asmussen discusses his 9,000th win. Handicapper Bob Ike focuses on the Grade 1 races today at Santa Anita. The Rampart Sportsbook’s Duane Colucci has his own forecast of weekend cards. LISTEN HERE.
If pace makes the race, Kentucky Derby winner Authentic is in position again to dictate the terms of the Preakness Stakes next Saturday at Pimlico. CONTINUE READING.
1/st Bet-VSiN Best Bets
Xpressbet edtior-in-chief Jeremy Plonk and analyst Jeff Siegel offer their top plays today along with VSiN’s Dave Tuley & his crew of experts. GO HERE.
Sign up with 1/ST BET, the preferred horse betting app of VSiN, and you’ll get $10 to bet immediately. Visit 1st.com/bet/Vegas500 to learn more and to sign up. Be sure to use promo code VEGAS500 to get your $10 free bet and up to five hundred more for wagering in your first 30 days. SIGN UP NOW.
Get into big NFL action: Play QuickPicks
With the NFL now kicked off, it’s time to try QuickPicks, the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts. QuickPicks keeps it simple, with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from the NFL, along with NBA, MLB, Golf and more. QuickPicks offers legal real-money parlay action in 30 states. VSIN users can sign up now at QuickPicks.com and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100. SIGN UP NOW.
New tools on VSiN.com
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Other betting resources