|Tune into VSiN today for updates on the story of the week: Sunday’s Steelers-Titans game has been postponed because 4 Titans players tested positive for the coronavirus. It could be rescheduled for Monday. DETAILS. The game between the Vikings, who played the Titans on Sunday, and the Texans is back on the board with no Vikings testing positive.
(All Times ET, schedule for SiriusXM 204)
- 7-10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m.-Noon A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon-1 p.m. The Lombardi Line with Patrick Meagher and Michael Lombardi
- 1-3 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel
- 3-5 p.m Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5-7 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans, Tim Murray and Danielle Alvari
- 7-8 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke from Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Ill.
- 8-10 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10-11 p.m. Point Spread Weekly with Brady Kannon and Ben Fawkes
- 11 p.m.-midnight Gone Racin’ with Brendan Gaughan and Jeff Motley
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
Gill Alexander’s Beating The Book podcast HERE. (The MegaPod will be posted later today.)
Get your football handicapping help with Point Spread Weekly
If you aren’t a Point Spread Weekly subscriber yet, here is what you are missing:
- Point Spread Weekly
- 24/7 video stream and replays
- Daily Best Bets email
- Exclusive stories and data on VSiN.com such as this one by William Hill with Week 4 survivor pool advice.
Take advantage of our 7-day FREE TRIAL. SIGN UP NOW.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- NBA: Lakers routed Heat 116-98 in Game 1 of NBA Finals after leading by as many as 32 points. Lakers also easily covered as 4.5-point favorites (stayed Under 217.5); faves improved to 39-35-3 ATS during playoffs with 1 pick-’em; Unders lead 44-33-1 in playoffs. MATCHUP & RECAP.
- MLB: Yankees re-rallied to beat Indians 10-9 in back-&-forth game to sweep their ALWC series 2-0. Yankees closed as -130 road favorites (more than doubled O/U of 8.5 runs); Rays (-140) & Astros (+141) also completed ALWC sweeps over Blue Jays & Twins.
- ALWC: A’s (-133) beat White Sox 5-3 to force decisive Game 3 in their series; ALWC faves are 6-2 after going 3-1 for 2nd straight day with Astros the lone underdog to win each day; ALWC O/U 4-4 after Overs went 3-1 Wednesday after Unders 3-1 Tuesday.
- NLWC: Game 1s: favorites/underdogs split 2-2 as Braves (-139) beat Reds 1-0 in 13 innings & Dodgers (-255) beat Brewers 4-2 while upsets were by the Marlins (+145) in 5-1 win at the Cubs & the Cardinals (+153) won 7-4 at the Padres; Unders went 3-1.MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NFL: Week 4. MATCHUPS.
- NCAAFB: Week 5. MATCHUPS.
New customer offer from BetMGM on Thursday Night Football
New customers can win $100 in free bets when they place a $1 wager on the Jets-Broncos game. If either team scores a touchdown, you win the free bets. Simply use bonus code VSiN100 when you sign up to take advantage of this offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
The Lakers opened as -358 favorites to win the series at BetMGM. After winning Game 1, Los Angeles is now -1000. The Heat have moved from + 300 to + 700. Two injuries to monitor moving forward: both Goran Dragic and Bam Adebayo left last night’s series opener with shoulder and foot injuries and are questionable moving forward. The Lakers have opened as 7-point favorites for Game 2 on Friday. The total is 216.
Josh also has his sharp report on tonight’s Jets-Broncos game. CONTINUE READING.
Don’t forget to listen to the VSiN Market Insights Podcast with Josh Appelbaum , posted at noon ET on weekdays. LISTEN HERE.
Receive a 100% deposit match up to $250 with PointsBet
If you sign up with PointsBet right now, you’ll receive a 100% deposit match up to $250. SIGN UP HERE.
A deposit of at least $100 is required to receive this offer. Any deposit over $250, will still receive just the $250 match. T+Cs apply. Must be 21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Join us Saturday for the VSiN EPL BetCast, sponsored by BetRivers
VSiN brings you the English Premier League Betcast, sponsored by BetRivers.com, for the match between Leeds United and Manchester City at 12:30 p.m. ET on Saturday. Join Follow The Money regular Nigel Seely and Harry Symeou as they talk betting during the biggest match of the weekend. Visit VSiN.com/EPL to listen to the broadcast.
What you need to know about the Preakness
- It is a handicappers’ preview of the Triple Crown finale. It features Las Vegas bookmakers who are seasoned horseplayers. Chris Andrews, Johnny Avello, Duane Colucci and Vinny Magliulo analyze every horse in Saturday’s Preakness Stakes. They are on a pop-up episode of the Ron Flatter Racing Pod. LISTEN HERE.
- From artificial intelligence to old fashioned know-how, the 1/ST BET Preakness Wager Guide has all the angles covered for Pimlico’s final jewel in the 2020 Triple Crown. The free, 16-page Guide combines the vast data resources of the 1/ST BET app with some of the most well-known racing analysts in the industry – including Jeff Siegel and Eddie Olczyk. DOWNLOAD HERE.
- Xpressbet editor-in-chief Jeremy Plonk offers his top plays for today at Pimlico. GO HERE.
Sign up with 1/ST BET, the preferred horse betting app of VSiN, and you’ll get this special bonus package just in time for Saturday’s race.
- You receive $10 instantly upon signing up
- If you bet $25 or more, you will receive an additional $25 bonus by Oct. 6
- You will get a 10 percent rebate during your first 30 days up to $500 (The rebate will be paid at a rate of $10 for every $100 bet.)
Be sure to use promo code VEGAS500 to get this Preakness Week special bonus. SIGN UP NOW.
5Dimes settles with U.S. government
Frequent VSiN guest David Purdum of ESPN reports: Costa Rica-based sportsbook 5Dimes reaches $46.8 million settlement with feds. This development is expected to clear the way for 5Dimes to enter the U.S. market as a legal, licensed sportsbook. CONTINUE READING DAVID’S EXCELLENT REPORTING.
New tools on VSiN.com
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Other betting resources