|Here is what we know as of this writing (roughly 5 a.m. ET): There are three Sunday games off the board in NFL Week 4.
- The Saints-Lions game is off the board after news broke late Saturday that a New Orleans player tested positive and the team was retesting 4 players who sat near him on the plane, including Alvin Kamara
- The Pats-Chiefs game was postponed earlier Saturday because players (including QB Cam Newton) tested positive for coronavirus. Word came Saturday during The Lombardi Line, which hit home for host Michael Lombardi, whose son is on the New England staff. WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP.
- The Steelers-Titans game has been rescheduled for Oct. 25.
Stay tuned to VSiN all day for updates on this developing story.
(All Times ET)
- 8-9 a.m. ET / 5-6 a.m. PT VSiN Sunday Preview with Amal Shah and Adam Candee
- 10-noon ET / 7-9 a.m. PT The Lombardi Line with Michael Lombardi, Patrick Meagher & Josh Appelbaum. Michael will be doing the show from the Borgata in Atlantic City, N.J.
- Noon-1 p.m. ET / 9-10 a.m. THE Pre-game Show with Brady Kannon and James Salinas
- 1-3 p.m. ET / 10-noon Betting Across America with Mike Sinnott, James Salinas and Wes Reynolds
- 3-6 p.m. ET / Noon-3 p.m. PT The Green Zone with Brady Kannon, Wes Reynolds and Stormy Buonantony. Brady and Stormy will be broadcasting from Mandalay Bay on the Las Vegas Strip.
- 6-9 p.m. ET / 3-6 p.m. PT In-Game Live with Amal Shah and Adam Candee
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
Need help? Lean on VSiN
A VSiN Plus subscription includes:
- Point Spread Weekly, out every Wednesday
- 24/7 video stream and replays
- Daily Best Bets email with guest and host top plays from VSiN programming (such as a summary of Gill Alexander’s Beating The Book MegaPod).
- Exclusive stories and data on VSiN.com such as this one this one with Drew Dinsick, Dave Tuley and Matt Youmans weighing in on every NFL Week 4 game.
Take advantage of our 7-day FREE TRIAL or go with our special mid-season football pricing. SIGN UP NOW.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- NCAAFB: No. 4 Georgia ran over No. 7 Auburn 27-6 as only game between ranked teams. Bulldogs also covered as 7.5-point home favorites; No. 1 Clemson (-28) did NOT cover in 41-23 win vs. Virginia; No. 2 Alabama (-18) covered in 52-24 win vs. Texas A&M. No. 3 Florida (-15) did NOT cover in 38-24 win vs. South Carolina, but then the outright upsets: TCU (+10.5, +320 money line) beat No. 9 Texas 33-31, Tulsa (+20.5, +800 ML) beat No. 11 Central Florida 34-26, Arkansas (+17, +600) beat No. 16 Mississippi State 21-14, Iowa State (+8, +250 ML) beat No. 18 Oklahoma 37-30, North Carolina State (+14, +425 ML) beat No. 24 Pittsburgh 30-29 & it wasn’t an upset but SMU (-1.5) beat No. 25 Memphis 30-27 and covered the short spread. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
- NFL: Week 4. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
Bet $1 on Week 4 game, get $100 in free bets from BetMGM
New customers at BetMGM have a chance to win $100 in free bets when they place a $1 wager on any pro football game this Sunday. If a touchdown is scored, you win. Just sign up and make your first bet with bonus code VSiN100 to take advantage of this special offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh’s Sharp Report covers today’s NFL menu. CONTINUE READING.
Receive a 100% deposit match up to $250 with PointsBet
If you sign up with PointsBet right now, you’ll receive a 100% deposit match up to $250. SIGN UP HERE.
A deposit of at least $100 is required to receive this offer. Any deposit over $250, will still receive just the $250 match. T+Cs apply. Must be 21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Ron Flatter on the Preakness
If you missed the Preakness, you missed a thriller, says Ron (and me). CONTINUE READING.
HERE IS THE REPLAY.
Get Week 4 odds boost from DraftKings
Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app and new customers get a no brainer odds boost of 100-to-1 on ANY team to win in Week 4. Just sign up with promo code VSIN, bet $1 on any team to win, and if they do, you walk away with $100. SIGN UP NOW.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS A GAMBLING PROBLEM AND WANTS HELP, CALL 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21. Not available in New Hampshire. Eligibility restrictions apply. Visit the DraftKings Sportsbook for full details.
Circa Sports posted the entries for their contests:
- Circa Survivor HERE.
- Circa Million HERE.
Frequent guest Andy Iskoe sent me the rules regarding cancellation or postponement of NFL games for both the Circa and Westgate contests (in case you were wondering and since it will come up ):
Circa Million — Rule 19
Solely for Contest purposes, all games are “action” despite any change in a game’s location. If a game deviates from its originally scheduled time and location, the game must be completed by 1:59 AM on Tuesday of the Contest Week in order for it to be eligible to be graded as a “win”. Games that are not completed within the “Contest Week” will be graded a push for the Contest and awarded one half (.5) points. A “Contest Week” shall mean seven (7) consecutive calendar days starting on Tuesday at 2:00 AM and ending on the following Tuesday at 1:59 AM.
Westgate SuperContest — Rule 22
For contest purposes, all games are action despite a location change. In the event of a game cancellation or postponement, the game must be played by Tuesday of the following week to be applied toward contest standing or contestant will be awarded zero points for that game.
New tools on VSiN.com
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Other betting resources