|VSiN’s Football Midseason Special is just $129.99 for everything we do for subscribers through the Super Bowl. BUY NOW. (Not sure yet? Go with the risk-free trial.)
(All Times ET, schedule for SiriusXM 204)
- 7 -10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss & Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m.–Noon A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon–1 p.m. The Lombardi Line with Patrick Meagher & Michael Lombardi
- 1-3 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel
- 3-5 p.m Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5-7 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans, Tim Murray and Danielle Alvari
- 7-8 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke from Rivers Casino in Des Plaines, Ill.
- 8-10 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10-11 p.m. Sunday Preview with Tim Murray, Amal Shah and Danielle Alvari
- 11 p.m.-midnight Gaughan Racin’ with Brendan Gaughan and Jeff Motley
Miss a segment today or this week? You’ll find it HERE.
Gill Alexander’s Beating The Book podcast HERE. (The MegaPod episode will be posted later today.)
Love in-game action?
Check out oddstrader.com for live in-game odds and stats. GO HERE.
Dave Tuley’s ATS report
- MLB: Dodgers held off Padres 6-5 late Wednesday to take 2-0 lead in NLDS. Dodgers were -225 favorites (went Over 8.5); in other NLDS, Braves (-200) beat Marlins 2-0 to also take 2-0 lead (stayed Under 8.5). A’s beat Astros 9-7 to pull to 2-1 in ALDS. Game closed pick’em, so no fave/dog (went Over 9); Rays (+124) beat Yankees 8-4 to take 2-1 lead in their ALDS (went Over 9). Faves went 2-1 with 1 pick’em and lead 7-2 in the LDS round and 19-8 overall in playoffs; Overs went 3-1 Wednesday and improve to 7-3 in this round, but O/U now tied 14-14 overall in playoffs.. MATCHUPS & RECAPS.
Bet $1 on tonight’s NFL game, get $100 in free bets from BetMGM
New customers at BetMGM have a chance to win $100 in free bets when they place a $1 wager on the Buccaneers-Bears game tonight. If either team scores a touchdown, you win. Make your first bet with bonus code VSiN100 to take advantage of this special offer. SIGN UP NOW.
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh’s Sharp Report on the Bucs-Bears tonight, plus a weekend weather warning for college football bettors. CONTINUE READING.
Run Up The Score special for Bears-Bucs at BetRivers
BetRivers Sportsbook is adding a little more excitement to tonight’s Bears-Bucs matchup with its Run Up The Score special. Bet on Chicago or Tampa Bay to win the game. When the team you bet on scores a touchdown, you get a $6 free bet on Friday. The more they score, the more you win. Must make a $50 minimum bet to be eligible for the free bets. Go to BetRivers Sportsbook to make your bet.
Must be 21. Playable in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. In Indiana call 1-800-9-WITH IT. In Colorado call 1-800-522-4700. Playable in New Jersey as PlaySugarHouse.com.
New tools on VSiN.com
SEARCH ENGINE FOR PROP BETS: For multiple states across different sportsbooks.
Receive a 100% deposit match up to $250 with PointsBet
If you sign up with PointsBet right now, you’ll receive a 100% deposit match up to $250. SIGN UP HERE.
A deposit of at least $100 is required to receive this offer. Any deposit over $250, will still receive just the $250 match. T+Cs apply. Must be 21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Other betting resources
Join DraftKings VIP program
As a VIP, you’ll enjoy exclusive benefits and enhanced promotional offers, top-tier customer support, and access to personalized contests and more. To learn more, visit draftkings.com/VSIN.
New ways to watch VSiN, including Roku and Amazon Fire
VSiN, The Sports Betting Network, is now on RTN, The Racetrack Network.
If you are looking for live streaming and replays from nearly any thoroughbred, harness or greyhound track, check out RTN. VSiN’s channel is included in RTN’s $25 full monthly package, $15 thoroughbred package and is available for $4 per month as a single package.
You can stream RTN on your browser, but best of all, you can watch it (and now VSiN) on RTN’s Roku and Amazon Fire TV apps. And If you use the promo code VSIN (all capital letters), you’ll get your first 5 days of live streaming and replays for free.
SIGN UP HERE.