Tune into VSiN for the latest news affecting your sports betting decisions
- Golden State Warriors’ Klay Thompson suffered a season-ending Achilles tear during an informal workout earlier this week. The Warriors’ NBA title odds went from 8-1 to 100-1 at the Westgate SuperBook.
- Maryland’s game against Michigan State, scheduled for Saturday, has been canceled because of a coronavirus outbreak in the Terrapins’ program. It’s the 15th cancellation or postponement for this week’s college football menu.
Today’s VSiN lineup
(All Times ET)
- 7-10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m.–Noon A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon–1 p.m. The Lombardi Line with Patrick Meagher and Michael Lombardi
- 1-3 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel
- 3-5 p.m. Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5-7 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans, Scott Kellen and Erin Rynning
- 7-8 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke
- 8-10 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander and Matt Brown
Complete schedule HERE. Where to watch HERE.
Miss a segment today? You’ll find it here in podcast format.
Gill’s Beating The Book podcast. LISTEN HERE. The Week 11 Megapod episode is ready for you.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NFL: Seahawks held off Cardinals 28-21 on TNF to kick off NFL Week 11. Seahawks also ended up covering as 3-point home favorites (stayed Under high total of 57 points); a safety increased Seattle’s lead from 23-21 to 25-21 to help get it over the spread. RECAP & MATCHUPS.
- NCAAFB: No. 25 Tulsa rallied to force OT on Hail Mary as time expired & then beat Tulane 30-24 in 2OT on defensive INT return for TD. Tulsa covered as 5-point home favorite; with OTs, barely stayed Under 56 after scoreless 1st half; went way Over 24 in 2nd half. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
Do you love live in-game action? Then download the free OddsTrader app right now. Start winning with up-to-the second info you need. Visit OddsTrader.com.
BetMGM new customer offer: Instant $250 match
Download the BetMGM app today or go to BetMGM.com and use bonus code VSiN250 to get your first deposit matched instantly with up to $250 in free bets. Make sure you use bonus code VSiN250 when you sign up.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada, Tennessee or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. In Tennessee, call or text the REDLINE at 800-889-9789. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh breaks down tonight’s college football action. CONTINUE READING.
Listen to the VSiN Market Insights Podcast with Josh. He posts it every weekday by noon ET. GO HERE.
Win $5,000 in BetRivers free weekly pick’em contest
If sports betting is not legal in your state, BetRivers Sportsbook still offers a chance for you to get into the action. Sign up for a free $5,000 weekly pick’em contest at BetRivers.NET. Each week, you can make your straight-up picks on Sunday’s games; top score will win $5,000 cash. SIGN UP HERE.
Eligible for players in the US, excluding Washington State. Must be 21. See official rules for details. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Now on VSiN.com for subscribers
These stories and more are available to subscribers in Point Spread Weekly and on VSiN.com. Take advantage of our 10-day FREE TRIAL. SIGN UP NOW.
Receive a 100% deposit match up to $250 with PointsBet
If you sign up with PointsBet right now, you’ll receive a 100% deposit match up to $250. SIGN UP HERE.
A deposit of at least $100 is required to receive this offer. Any deposit over $250, will still receive just the $250 match. T+Cs apply. Must be 21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Ron Flatter on horse racing
A legendary columnist from New Jersey, a seasoned bookmaker from Las Vegas and the late Hall of Famer from Louisville are all on the Ron Flatter Racing Pod. Jerry Izenberg tells stories of his 70 years covering big races and other sports. South Point’s Chris Andrews handicaps weekend races. There is also an archived interview with the late Paul Hornung. LISTEN NOW.
Horseplayers may rejoice having a fixed-odds option next year in New Jersey. But the ripple effect could create a sea change for racing economics. CONTINUE READING RON’S COLUMN.
1/st Bet-VSiN Best Bets
Xpressbet analyst Jeff Siegel offers his top plays for today. GO HERE.
Check out the VSiN store
The VSiN store has shirt designs for all sports betting occasions plus caps and mugs. SHOP AROUND.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Search engine for prop bets across the U.S. HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE.