Tune into VSiN today . . .
. . . for the latest on the College Football Playoffs. The final four will be selected today along with the remainder of the bowl lineup. Frequent VSiN guest Brett McMurphy posted his predictions after Saturday’s action. Will Notre Dame make the semifinals? CONTINUE READING. McMurphy also reported on Saturday night: With USC’s opt out & uncertainty with Big Ten teams, there will be an unknown number of existing bowl games canceled in next 24 hours. Meantime, Jan. 1 national semifinal at the Rose Bowl is instead headed to Dallas.
Today’s VSiN lineup
(All times Eastern)
- 10-noon The Lombardi Line with Michael Lombardi (from the Borgata in Atlantic City) and Patrick Meagher (from the South Point in Las Vegas).
- Noon-1 p.m. THE Pre-game Show with Tim Murray (Circa in Las Vegas) and James Salinas (Denver).
- 1-3 p.m. Betting Across America with Mike Sinnott (Detroit), James Salinas (Denver) and Wes Reynolds (South Point).
- 3-6 p.m. The Green Zone with Brady Kannon (Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas) and Wes Reynolds (South Point).
- 6-8 p.m. In-Game Live with Amal Shah and Adam Candee (South Point).
- 8-10 p.m. VSiN Sunday Betting Recap with Amal Shah and Adam Candee (South Point)
- 10 p.m.-noon Opening Lines with Jonathan Von Tobel and Wes Reynolds (South Point)
Complete schedule HERE. Where to watch HERE. Select this link and never miss a show. HERE.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NFL: Packers beat Panthers 24-16. Packers did NOT cover after closing as 9.5-point home favorites (stayed Under 53 points). Earlier, Bills routed Broncos 48-19 in first of two and clinched first AFC East title since 1995. Bills also easily covered as 6-point road favorites (went Over closing total of 48 points). Dogs are 114-91-2 ATS (55.6%) on season; road teams now lead 105-104-1 SU & 108-100-2 ATS (51.9%). Unders still lead 105-102-4 overall. MATCHUPS.
- NCAAFB: No. 1 Alabama beat No. 7 Florida 52-46 in SEC Championship Game. Crimson Tide did NOT cover after closing as 16.5-point favorite (went Over 74.5); No. 3 Clemson routed No. 2 Notre Dame 34-10 in ACC Championship Game. It was NOT an upset as the Tigers closed as 11-point favorites and easily covered (stayed Under betting total of 58.5 points). No. 4 Ohio State escaped with 22-10 win over No. 14 Northwestern in Big Ten Championship game. Buckeyes did NOT cover as 17-point favorites as they let clock run out late (stayed way Under 57.5). RECAPS AND MATCHUPS.
- NCAAMB: No. 1 Gonzaga beat No. 3 Iowa 99-88. Gonzaga also covered as 4.5-point favorite (went Over total of 170 points); No. 12 Wisconsin (-9) beat No. 23 Louisville 85-48 (went Over 127.5) and also covered. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
Betting on NFL? Get new customer offer from BetMGM
New BetMGM customers have a chance to win $100 when they place a $1 wager on any pro football team to score a touchdown. Sign up and make sure you use bonus code VSiN100.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada, Tennessee or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. In Tennessee, call or text the REDLINE at 800-889-9789. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh interprets the line movement on today’s NFL action. CONTINUE READING.
Do you love live in-game action? Start winning with up-to-the second info you need from OddsTrader.com. Download the free OddsTrader app right now.
BetRivers has new customer offer for NBA bettors
With NBA tipoff just around the corner BetRivers Sportsbook has a massive free bet offer for new customers. Use the promo code NBA500 and for every $50 you deposit, BetRivers will give you twice that amount in free bets, up to $500. That’s promo code NBA500. Get ready for the best basketball action in the world with the best offer our there, only at BetRivers Sportsbook. SIGN UP NOW.
First-time depositors and new users only. Must be 21. Playable in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. In Indiana call 1-800-9-WITH IT. In Colorado call 1-800-522-4700. Playable in New Jersey as PlaySugarHouse.com.
VSiN Starter Subscription: Go Bowl To Bowl for just $39.99
The college bowl season starts Monday, the Super Bowl isn’t that far away and there is plenty to bet on in between. So we’ve come up with this package. You get:
All this for a one-time charge of $39.99. SIGN UP HERE.
DraftKings offers new customer bonus of $1,000
Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app NOW and new customers get a deposit bonus up to $1,000. It’s easy, sign up with promo code VSIN to claim your exclusive offer! Plus, think you qualify to join the DraftKings VIP program? Enjoy exclusive benefits, promotional offers, top-tier customer support, and personalized contests. Visit draftkings.com/VSiN to learn more.
Must be 21 or older, New Jersey and Pennsylvania only. IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS A GAMBLING PROBLEM AND WANTS HELP, CALL 1-800-GAMBLER
On VSiN.com for subscribers
- Dave Tuley, Matt Youmans and Drew Dinsick: A play on every game on the NFL menu. CONTINUE READING.
- Gill Alexander: Beating The Book Megapod episode. LISTEN HERE.
- Steve Makinen: 3 sets of power ratings for college basketball’s daily matchups (updated by noon ET). GO HERE.
PointsBet: Name your bet
If you ever asked yourself, "What are the odds?" PointsBet has the answer with its "Name A Bet" feature. It’s simple, you name a play, they come up with the best odds for it. Sign up with code VSIN250 during this holiday season to get a 100% deposit match up to $250. SIGN UP AND SUBMIT YOUR "NAME A BET" TODAY.
Must be 21+. Must be present in Colorado, New Jersey, Indiana, Iowa, or Illinois. Additional Terms and Conditions apply. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-Gambler if in New Jersey and Illinois, 1-800-9-WITH-IT if in Indiana, 1-800-BETS OFF if in Iowa.
Dave Tuley’s Contest Corner
Circa Survivor picks are in for all 82 alive entries entering NFL Week 15; all 16 with Rams available & all 12 with Steelers available used those big favorites, while the most entrants are on the Titans at 33.
Circa Sports Million Top 5 Most-Selected teams for NFL Week 15 are Chiefs -3 at Saints, Browns -4.5 at Giants, Seahawks -5.5 at Washington, Dolphins -1.5 vs. Patriots & Buccaneers -5.5 at Falcons (Top 5 picks are 38-32 on season).
Presence-2 & ODBMG-2 share the Million lead at 48-22.
Presence-2 picked LIONS +11, SEAHAWKS -5½, BEARS +3, CHIEFS -3 and STEELERS -13.
ODBMG-2 picked BUCS -5½, PATRIOTS +1½, BROWNS -4½, CARDINALS -6½, STEELERS -13
Get into big NFL action: Play QuickPicks
With NFL action in full swing and opening night of NBA just around the corner, it’s time for you to get into QuickPicks. Play the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts, on the fastest and easiest game in the business. QuickPicks keeps it simple, with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from all your favorite teams. Sign up for QuickPicks during the Holiday season and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100, and you can use PayPal – so you can be confident that it is secure and legal. Not living in a state with legal mobile sports betting for you to play? No problem. QuickPicks offers legal parlay action in nearly 30 states, including New York, California, Florida, Massachusetts, Texas and Illinois. SIGN UP NOW.
Attention Xfinity subscribers . . .
VSiN is available on the Comcast Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex platforms. If you have Comcast cable, DOWNLOAD THE VSiN XFINITY APP. If you are a VSiN subscriber, this is a benefit of your video or VSiN Plus subscription. If you already are using the X1 app, you need to link your account to a VSiN subscription or purchase one. Here is how to do that. Email me with your questions.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE.