If you are listening to us on VSiN.com . . .
We have updated the new audio player on our site with show titles on the on-demand replays. That should help you find them eaiser. (Illustrated here.)
LISTEN NOW ON VSIN.COM OR TRY THE ON-DEMAND REPLAYS.
NEW WAYS TO LISTEN TO VSiN.
Today’s VSiN lineup
- 10-noon ET / 7-9 a.m. PT The Lombardi Line with Michael Lombardi and Patrick Meagher with reports from Josh Appelbaum.
- Noon-1 p.m. ET / 9-10 a.m. THE Pre-game Show with Amal Shah and Dave Sharapan
- 1-3 p.m. ET / 10-noon Betting Across America with Mike Sinnott, James Salinas and Wes Reynolds.
- 3-6 p.m. ET / Noon-3 p.m. PT The Green Zone with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds
- 6-9 p.m. ET / 3-6 p.m. PT In-Game Live with Amal Shah and Adam Candee
Complete schedule HERE.
EPL BetCast of the Week, sponsored by BetRivers
Nigel Seeley and Harry Symeou are back on the call for today’s BetCast as Brighton host Wolves.
Nigel previews the game with his best bets. CONTINUE READING.
LISTEN HERE at 12:30 p.m. ET.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NCAAFB: CFB Playoff National Championship Game (Jan. 11) as we head to bed at midnight PT: most Vegas books are holding line at Alabama -7 vs. Ohio State. Over/Unders still averaging 76.5.
- No. 3 Ohio State upset No. 2 Clemson 49-28 in the CFB Playoff semifinal/Sugar Bowl. Buckeyes did it after closing as 7-point underdogs & +230 on money line (went Over betting total of 68.5).
- No. 1 Alabama routed No. 4 Notre Dame 31-14 in the other semifinal/Rose Bowl. Fighting Irish backers got the back-door cover on Ian Hook’s 1-yard TD run with :56 left (stayed Under betting total of 65.5).
- No. 9 Georgia rallied to beat No. 8 Cincinnati 24-21 in Peach Bowl. Bulldogs did NOT cover as 8.5-point favorites (stayed Under betting total of 53); No. 14 Northwestern beat Auburn 35-19 in Citrus Bowl and covered as 4-point fave (went Over 45).
- So far in bowl season, faves lead 16-5 SU & 12-9 ATS; O/U split 2-2 on Friday, Overs lead 12-8-1 overall. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NCAAMB: No Top 25 teams were in action, which was fine as New Year’s Day is supposed to be devoted to CFB, but Saturday features 17 Top 25 teams, highlighted by No. 3 Kansas -4 vs. No. 8 Texas (unfortunately, No. 18 Florida St. vs. No. 20 Duke postponed). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Underdogs went 7-3 ATS with outright upsets by Pistons, Mavericks, Grizzlies, Hawks, Suns & Jazz plus Spurs (+7.5) covering in 109-103 loss vs. Lakers; dogs lead 41-34 ATS (54.7%) on season with 2 PKs; Under went 9-1 Friday & now lead 43-33-1 (56.6%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NFL: Week 17.MATCHUPS.
Start 2021 with a risk-free bet up to $500 from BetMGM
If you have been thinking about getting the BetMGM app, now’s the time to do it. Your first bet is risk-free up to $500 with the bonus code VSiN500.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada, Tennessee or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. In Tennessee, call or text the REDLINE at 800-889-9789. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh evaluates the line movements on today’s key bowl games. CONTINUE READING.
Do you love live in-game action? Start winning with up-to-the second info you need from OddsTrader.com. Download the free OddsTrader app now.
On VSiN.com for subscribers: Get help on Bowls, NFL and college hoops
- Wes Reynolds, Brian Edwards, Tim Murray, Danny Burke and Matt Youmans: Best Bets on every Saturday bowl game. GO HERE.
- Matt Youmans, Drew Dinsick and Dave Tuley: Best Bets on every NFL Week 17 game. GO HERE.
- Steve Makinen: 3 sets of power ratings for college basketball’s daily matchups (updated by 1 ET). GO HERE.
Not a subscriber yet? Check out our best deals.
Special offer from 1/ST BET: $100 bonus match
Sign up for 1/ST Bet App and get up to $100 in a matching bonus on your first deposit—instantly. Visit 1st.com/bet/VEGAS100 and make sure you use promo code VEGAS100 (so we get credit with one of our favorite sponsors).
If you want some advice on how to spend that bonus, Xpressbet analyst Jeff Siegel and VSiN’s Dave Tuley offer their top plays. Plus get the 1/ST BET A.I. Pick of the Week on the 1/ST BET-VSiN Best Bets page. GO HERE.
Offer is for new customers and first qualifying deposit only. 1/ST BET will match, instantly, any amount up to $100. Customer must wager deposit and bonus amount prior to withdrawal.
ICYMI: Ron Flatter on horse racing
A new year of Kentucky Derby preps come this week, and they are the main topic of the Ron Flatter Racing Pod. Trainer Bob Baffert discusses his top prospect Life Is Good as well as the ups and downs of the past year. XBTV’s Zoe Cadman previews featured stakes at Santa Anita. Rampart Casino’s Duane Colucci handicaps weekend races. LISTEN HERE.
It might not be all about value. There is another possible reason why bettors want Life Is Good to fail as the favorite in the Kentucky Derby. CONTINUE READING.
$1,000 risk-free bet from PointsBet
Start the New Year right with a Risk-Free bet up to $1,000 at PointsBet Sportsbook. Get up to a $500 Refund in Free Bets if your 1st Fixed Odds Bet loses and additional $500 if your 1st Points Betting Bet loses.
On top of that, sign up with code VSIN250 and get a 100% deposit match, up to $250. The season of giving is not over yet, with PointsBet Sportsbook.
New customers only. Must be 21+. Must be present in Colorado, New Jersey, Indiana, Iowa, or Illinois. Additional Terms and Conditions apply. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-Gambler if in New Jersey and Illinois, 1-800-9-WITH-IT if in Indiana, 1-800-BETS OFF if in Iowa.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE.