Tune into VSiN today . . .
- We will be updating the latest Week 17 inactives all morning. Saturday’s update: IN: QB Alex Smith is expected to start for Washington. OUT: The Saints’ running backs, including Alvin Kamara, because of COVID issues.
>>South Point sportsbook director Chris Andrews posted a series of Tweets about NFL Week 17 action in light of all the ins and outs this week. I compiled his thoughts because I thought they would help you navigate a chaotic Sunday menu. CONTINUE READING.
- Once the games begin, we’ll have regular reports from our Bar Canada studio at the D Hotel in Las Vegas, where Circa Survivor and Million contestants will be sweating out the last day of the competition. We’re calling it the VSiN SweatCast. We will stick with them as long as it takes. Scroll down for Dave Tuley’s Contest Corner.
Today’s VSiN lineup
(All times Eastern)
- 10-noon The Lombardi Line with Michael Lombardi (from the Borgata in Atlantic City) and Patrick Meagher (from the South Point in Las Vegas).
- Noon-1 p.m. THE Pre-game Show with Brady Kannon (The D Hotel in Las Vegas) and James Salinas (Denver).
- 1-3 p.m. Betting Across America with Mike Sinnott (Detroit), James Salinas (Denver) and Wes Reynolds (South Point).
- 3-6 p.m. The Green Zone with Tim Murray (Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas) and Wes Reynolds (South Point).
- 6-8 p.m. In-Game Live with Amal Shah and Adam Candee (South Point).
- 8-10 p.m. VSiN Sunday Betting Recap with Amal Shah and Adam Candee (South Point)
- 10 p.m.-noon Opening Lines with Jonathan Von Tobel and Wes Reynolds (South Point)
Complete schedule HERE. Where to watch HERE. Select this link and never miss a show. HERE.
If you are listening to us on VSiN.com . . .
We have updated the new audio player on our site with show titles on the on-demand replays. That should help you find them eaiser. (Illustrated here.)
LISTEN NOW ON VSIN.COM OR TRY THE ON-DEMAND REPLAYS.
NEW WAYS TO LISTEN TO VSiN.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NCAAFB: Faves finished bowl season at 19-6 SU & 14-11 ATS (40 bowls were originally on schedule but only 25 played). Overs led 13-11-1 overall.
- Texas A&M beat North Carolina 41-27 in Orange Bowl. Aggies took the lead on Devon Achane’s 76-yard TD with 3:44 left and then covered the 10-point spread on Achane’s 1-yard TD run with 1:34 left (also went Over 65 on insurance TD).
- Iowa State beat Oregon 34-17 in Fiesta Bowl. Cyclones also covered as 4.5-point favorites (stayed Under betting total of 57.5 despite 45 points being scored in the first half).
- Mississippi upset Indiana 26-20 in Outback Bowl. Rebels did it as 7.5-point dogs & +235 on money line (stayed Under 67.5).
- Kentucky held off North Carolina St. 23-21 in Gator Bowl, but did NOT cover after closing as 3.5-point fave (stayed Under 50). RECAPS.
- NCAAMB: No. 8 Texas routed No. 3 Kansas 84-59 in marquee game. Longhorns pulled the upset as 4.5-point road underdogs & +170 on the money line (went Over the betting total of 138 points). Also, No. 10 Iowa held off No. 14 Rutgers 77-75 as Scarlet Knights missed desperation 3-pointer at the buzzer. Hawkeyes did NOT cover as 3-point road favorites. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Underdogs went 5-1 SU & ATS as Rockets, Thunder, Knicks, Pelicans & Cavaliers all pulled outright upsets; 76ers (-10 vs. Hornets) only favorite to cover; dogs lead 46-35 ATS (56.8%) on season w/ 2 PKs; Under went 4-2 Saturday & now lead 47-35-1 (57.3%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NFL: Week 17.MATCHUPS.
Betting on NFL? Get new customer offer from BetMGM
New BetMGM customers have a chance to win $100 when they place a $1 wager on any pro football team to score a touchdown. Sign up and make sure you use bonus code VSiN100.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older and physically located in Colorado, Indiana, New Jersey, Nevada, Tennessee or West Virginia to bet on the app. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey and West Virginia, or 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. In Tennessee, call or text the REDLINE at 800-889-9789. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh sorts through the key line movements for NFL Week 17. CONTINUE READING.
Do you love live in-game action? Start winning with up-to-the second info you need from OddsTrader.com. Download the free OddsTrader app now.
On VSiN.com for subscribers: Get help on NFL and college hoops
- Matt Youmans, Drew Dinsick and Dave Tuley: Best Bets on every NFL Week 17 game. GO HERE.
- Steve Makinen: 3 sets of power ratings for college basketball’s daily matchups (updated by 1 ET). GO HERE.
Not a subscriber yet? Check out our best deals.
Special offer from 1/ST BET: $100 bonus match
Sign up for 1/ST Bet App and get up to $100 in a matching bonus on your first deposit—instantly. Visit 1st.com/bet/VEGAS100 and make sure you use promo code VEGAS100 (so we get credit with one of our favorite sponsors).
Offer is for new customers and first qualifying deposit only. 1/ST BET will match, instantly, any amount up to $100. Customer must wager deposit and bonus amount prior to withdrawal.
Dave Tuley’s Contest Corner
Circa Survivor has 35 of its original 1,390 entrants shooting for the $2.39 million prize pool, and all 35 put their Week 17 entry in, with 9 apiece on Ravens & Colts as top choice. >FULL LIST. >INDIVIDUAL SELECTIONS.
Circa Sports Million Top 5 Most-Selected teams for Week 17 are Washington Football Team -2 at Eagles, Panthers +7 vs. Saints, Cowboys -1.5 at Giants, Bills -1 vs. Dolphins & Packers -5 at Bears (Top 5 picks are 43-36-1 on season). >FULL LIST. >INDIVIDUAL SELECTIONS.
ODBMG-2 now holds the lead at 53-26-1 as we enter the final week of the contest.
1. ODBMG-2 (53.5 points) picked WASHINGTON -2 5; PACKERS -5; PANTHERS +7; RAVENS -12; SEAHAWKS -6.
2. DSR90-1 (53.0) picked STEELERS +8½; TEXANS +7½; BUCS -7; RAVENS -12; DOLPHINS +1.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE.