Today’s NFL lineup
- Rams at Packers (-6.5 / 45.5), 4:35 p.m. ET, FOX
- Ravens at Bills (-2.5 / 49.5), 8:15 p.m. ET, NBC
Compare the lines state-by-state. FYI: VSiN subscribers got an email from me last night summarizing all the relevant top plays from hosts and guests heading into this weekend. Check out our best subscriber offers. (And scroll down for other subscriber-only stories.)
Today’s VSiN lineup
- 10-noon ET / 7-9 a.m. PT The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Michael Lombardi and Patrick Meagher with reports from Josh Appelbaum.
- Noon-1 p.m. ET / 9-10 a.m. THE Pre-game Show with Amal Shah and James Salinas
- 1-3 p.m. ET / 10-noon Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM, with Mike Sinnott, James Salinas and Wes Reynolds.
- 3-6 p.m. ET / Noon-3 p.m. PT The Green Zone, presented by BetMGM,with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds
- 6-9 p.m. ET / 3-6 p.m. PT In-Game Live with Adam Candee and Amal Shah
EPL BetCast of the Week, presented by BetRivers
Nigel Seeley and Harry Symeou are back on the call for today’s BetCast featuring Fulham vs. Chelsea.
Nigel previews the game with his best bets. CONTINUE READING.
If you can’t get enough of Nigel on Follow The Money, you get 2 whole hours of him. LISTEN HERE at 12:30 p.m. ET.
Check out the live EPL lines at BetRivers.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NFL PLAYOFFS: Divisional round.MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Favorites went 3-1 (with PIT-PHI closing pick-’em) & 3-2 on puck line; only upset by Senators (+180 in 5-3 home win vs. Maple Leafs); after 3 days, faves 12-6 SU with 2 pick-’em (PIT-PHI on Wed. & Fri.) & 10-10 on PL; Overs 4-1 on Friday & 13-7 overall. 1st Period Overs went 1-3-1 with the Push on Maple Leafs-Senators as most Vegas books went with 1st Period Over/Under 2 goals instead of the standard 1.5 and the period ended 1-1; 1st Period Overs dropped to 12-7-1 after red-hot start. RECAPS AND MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Faves went 5-2 SU & 4-3 ATS with upsets by Cavaliers (+2.5 vs. Knicks) & Thunder (+2 vs. Bulls) plus Mavericks (+8 at Bucks) covering in SU loss; dogs still lead 100-75 ATS (57.1%) on season with 3 pick-’ems; Overs 4-3 but Unders lead 93-83-2 (52.8%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NCAAMB: No. 9 Wisconsin beat Rutgers 60-54 in the only game involving a Top 25 team as No. 3 Villanova vs. No. 25 UConn & No. 24 Saint Louis vs. Davidson were postponed. Badgers also covered as 2.5-point road favorites (stayed way Under 133.5). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
BetMGM new customer offer for NFL bettors
Sign up with Bet MGM for a chance to win $100 in free bets when you place a $1 wager on any pro football playoff game with bonus code VSiN100. If a touchdown is scored in any game throughout the playoffs, you win $100 in free bets. (I like your chances on this one.)
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older to wager. Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee or West Virginia only. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, and 1-800-BETS-OFF in Iowa. In Tennessee, call or text the REDLINE at 800-889-9789. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh breaks down where the money is flowing for today’s NFL playoff games. CONTINUE READING.
Special offer from 1/ST BET: $100 match bonus
Sign up for 1/ST BET app and get up to $100 in a matching bonus on your first deposit—instantly. Visit 1st.com/bet/VEGAS100 and make sure you use promo code VEGAS100.
If you want some advice on how to spend that bonus, Xpressbet analyst Jeff Siegel offers his top plays for today, plus you’ll find the 1/ST BET Race of the Week, handicapped by Jeremy Plonk, and Dave Tuley & crew with top plays on the 1/ST BET-VSiN Best Bets page. GO HERE.
Offer is for new customers and first qualifying deposit only. 1/ST BET will match, instantly, any amount up to $100. Customer must wager deposit and bonus amount prior to withdrawal.
ICYMI: Ron Flatter on horse racing
On the new episode of the Ron Flatter Racing Pod, William Hill US CEO Joe Asher talks about the making of Kentucky Derby futures, trainer Michael Stidham discusses Manor House and Proxy on Saturday’s Lecomte Stakes card, and DraftKings Sportsbook’s Johnny Avello handicaps weekend races. LISTEN HERE.
Even though it has a deep-looking field, Saturday’s Lecomte Stakes at the Fair Grounds in New Orleans renews a race that has produced only one Kentucky Derby winner since 1962. CONTINUE READING.
New feature for VSiN audio player
One of the most requested features since we launched the new VSiN audio player? The ability to start from the beginning of the hour if you joined a VSiN show in progress. In other words, it’s 7:30 a.m. and I want to go back to 7 a.m. We now have that functionality. (How to use.)
Download the VSiN app to get our new 24-7 audio stream.
Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
On VSiN.com for subscribers
- Drew Dinsick, Dave Tuley and Matt Youmans: Divisional NFL best bets: A play on every game. CONTINUE READING.
- William Hill: 3 NFL bets I like. CONTINUE READING.
- Lou Finocchiaro: Best bets for UFC Fight Island 7. CONTINUE READING.
- Check the VSiN-1/ST BET Best Bets page Saturday morning for top plays from Xpressbet’s Jeff Siegel and VSiN’s Dave Tuley along with the A.I. PIck of the week. GO HERE.
- Steve Makinen: 3 sets of power ratings for every college basketball game on the board. GO HERE.
Not a subscriber yet? Check out our best deals.
Today’s VSiN podcasting lineup
- Beating The Book with Gill Alexander: The NFL Megapod has been posted. LISTEN HERE.
- VSIN Best Bets: Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after the finish. LISTEN HERE.
- The Ron Flatter Racing Pod: DraftKings’ Johnny Avello handicaps weekend races, among other topics. LISTEN HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE.