Where The Money Is Flowing on Today’s NFL Games
THE SPORTS BETTING NETWORK
Today’s NFL lineup
- Browns at Chiefs, 3:05 p.m. ET, CBS
- Bucs at Saints, 6:40 p.m., FOX
Compare the lines state-by-state.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NFL PLAYOFFS: Bills beat Ravens 17-3 in divisional playoffs. Bills covered as 2.5-point home fave, plus Ravens failed to cover popular +8.5 teaser vs. prevent defense (stayed way Under 50); Bills won 2nd half 14-0, covering as 2.5-point, 2nd-half fave; 2nd half Under 23.5. Packers beat Rams 32-18. Packers also covered after closing as 7-point home favorites (went Over 45); second-half score was Packers 13, Rams 8, so Packers covered as 2.5-point, second-half faves; second-half Under 23.5.
- Favorites went 2-0 SU & ATS on Saturday; faves 6-2 SU overall & get back to .500 at 4-4 ATS; home teams 2-0 SU & ATS to get back to .500 at 4-4 SU & ATS; Over/Unders split 1-1 Saturday, but Overs still lead 5-3..MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Favorites went 7-3 SU & 4-6 on puck line; after 4 days, faves 19-9 SU with 2 pick-’em (PIT-PHI on Wed. & Fri.) & 14-16 on PL; Unders went 6-4 Saturday, but Overs lead 17-13 overall; 1st Period Overs 5-5 Saturday and now 17-12-1 after red-hot start. RECAPS AND MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Favorites went 5-1 SU but underdogs went 3-2-1 ATS w/ Push in Grizzlies’ 106-104 win vs. 76ers as 2-point faves; dogs still lead 103-77-1 ATS (57.2%) on season w/ 3 pick-’ems; Overs went 4-2 Saturday but Unders lead 95-87-2 (52.2%).. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NCAAMB: No. 21 Ohio St. +7 upset No. 14 Illinois 87-81; No. 23 Minnesota +5.5 upset No. 7 Michigan 75-57; Butler +7 upset No. 8 Creighton 70-66 in OT; No. 18 Virginia +1.5 beat No. 12 Clemson 85-50, but was NOT an upset; No. 2 Baylor -4 beat No. 15 Texas Tech 68-60). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
BetMGM new customer offer for NFL bettors
Sign up with Bet MGM for a chance to win $100 in free bets when you place a $1 wager on any pro football playoff game with bonus code VSiN100. If a touchdown is scored in any game throughout the playoffs, you win $100 in free bets. (I like your chances on this one.)
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older to wager. Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee or West Virginia only. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, and 1-800-BETS-OFF in Iowa. In Tennessee, call or text the REDLINE at 800-889-9789. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh breaks down where the money is flowing for today’s NFL playoff games. CONTINUE READING.
New feature for VSiN audio player
One of the most requested features since we launched the new VSiN audio player? The ability to start from the beginning of the hour if you joined a VSiN show in progress. In other words, it’s 7:30 a.m. and I want to go back to 7 a.m. We now have that functionality. (How to use.)
Download the VSiN app to get our new 24-7 audio stream.
Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
On VSiN.com for subscribers
- Drew Dinsick, Dave Tuley and Matt Youmans: Divisional NFL best bets: A play on every game. CONTINUE READING.
- Steve Makinen: 3 sets of power ratings for every college basketball game on the board. GO HERE.
Not a subscriber yet? Check out our best deals.
Today’s VSiN podcasting lineup
- Beating The Book with Gill Alexander: The NFL Megapod has been posted. LISTEN HERE.
- VSIN Best Bets: Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after the finish. LISTEN HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE.