- NFC: 3:05 PM ET – Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers (-4 / 51) (FOX)
- AFC: 6:40 PM ET – Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs (-3.5 / 54.5) (CBS)
Compare the lines state-by-state.
Today’s VSiN lineup
(All Times ET)
- 7-10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m.–Noon A Numbers Game, presented by BetMGM, with Gill Alexander
- Noon–1 p.m. The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Patrick Meagher and Michael Lombardi
- 1-3 p.m. The Edge with Jonathan Von Tobel
- 3-5 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM,with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5-7 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans, Tim Murray and Danielle Alvari
- 7-8 p.m. Rush Hour, presented by BetRivers, with Wes Reynolds
- 8-10 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
Today’s VSiN podcasting lineup
- Beating The Book with Gill Alexander: Guessing Lines episode will be posted later today. LISTEN HERE.
- VSiN Market Insights with Josh Appelbaum: Fresh updates on the line movement for today’s sports betting menu, posted every weekday by noon ET. LISTEN HERE.
- VSIN Best Bets: Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after the finish. LISTEN HERE.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NFL PLAYOFFS: Buccaneers rallied to beat Saints 30-20. Bucs did it as 2.5-point road underdogs & +125 on moneyline (stayed just Under betting total of 53). Chiefs held off Browns 22-17after Patrick Mahomes left game with a concussion. Browns covered after closing as 8-point road underdogs (way Under betting total of 56). Faves lead 7-3 SU overall in the playoffs, but dogs take 6-4 ATS lead; home/road split 1-1 SU, but road teams take 6-4 ATS lead; O/U now tied 5-5.RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Favorites went 2-0 SU & 1-1 on puck line; after first 5 days of season, faves are 21-9 SU with 2 games closing pick-’em (PIT-PHI on Wed. & Fri.) & 15-17 on PL; Overs went 2-0 on Sunday & lead 19-13; 1st Period Overs went 1-1 on Sunday & lead 18-13-1. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Favorites went 3-2 SU & ATS; upsets were by the Knicks (+7, +250 ML in 105-75 rout at Celtics) & Bulls (+6, +235 ML in 117-101 win at Mavericks); dogs still lead 105-80-1 ATS (56.8%) on season with 3 PKs; Unders went 3-2 Sunday & lead 98-89-2 (52.4%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NCAAMB: No. 5 Iowa (-9.5) routed Northwestern 96-73 & No. 11 Houston (-14) routed Central Florida 75-58 as both favorites covered; No. 20 Virginia Tech beat Wake Forest 64-60, but did NOT cover as 6.5-point road fave. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
BetMGM new customer offer for NBA bettors
New Bet MGM customers have a chance to win $100 in free bets when they place a $1 wager on the Lakers or Warriors to hit a 3 in tonight’s game. If either team hits a 3, you win. Simply sign up and use bonus code VSiN100.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
New customer offer. Paid in free bets. Visit BetMGM for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older to wager. Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee or West Virginia only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, and 1-800-BETS-OFF in Iowa. In Tennessee, call or text the REDLINE at 800-889-9789. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh breaks down the early line movement for the AFC and NFC title games. CONTINUE READING.
$1,000 risk-free bet from PointsBet
Start 2021 right with a risk-free bet up to $1,000 at PointsBet. Get up to a $500 refund in free bets if your first fixed odds bet loses and additional $500 if your first points-betting wager loses. On top of that, sign up with code VSIN250 and get a 100% deposit match, up to $250. SIGN UP NOW.
New customers only. Must be 21+. Must be present in Colorado, New Jersey, Indiana, Iowa, or Illinois. Additional Terms and Conditions apply. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-Gambler if in New Jersey and Illinois, 1-800-9-WITH-IT if in Indiana, 1-800-BETS OFF if in Iowa.
Book Report on NFL playoffs
The Packers’ cover on Saturday got the weekend off to strong start for bettors, Ben Fawkes and Dave Tuley report. CONTINUE READING.
QuickPicks ready for NFL and NBA action
With the start of NHL season and the final weeks of the NFL, it’s time to get into QuickPicks. Play the daily sports parlay game with the highest limits and the biggest payouts. QuickPicks keeps it simple with daily matchups and over/unders of the best players from all your favorite teams. SIGN UP NOW and get a 100% free deposit bonus up to $100.
New feature for VSiN audio player
One of the most requested features since we launched the new VSiN audio player? The ability to start from the beginning of the hour if you joined a VSiN show in progress. In other words, it’s 7:30 a.m. and I want to go back to 7 a.m. We now have that functionality. (How to use.)
Download the VSiN app to get our new 24-7 audio stream.
Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
On VSiN.com for subscribers
- Steve Makinen: 3 sets of power ratings for every college basketball game on the board. GO HERE.
Not a subscriber yet? Check out our best deals.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE.