Your guide to Super Bowl LV
Bucs (O/U 56) vs. Chiefs (-3), 6:30 p.m. ET (CBS). MATCHUP. Don’t forget to join us for Sunday Bowl Sunday, all day and night. SCHEDULE HERE.
Dave Tuley: As of 1 a.m. ET, consensus is Chiefs -3 -120 vs. Bucs, but trending toward -3 -115 as BetMGM & Stations both moved from -3.5 to -3 on Friday; best KC line is -3 -110 at South Point; O/U 56 at all Vegas books except South Point at 56.5.
- Picks, best bets and favorite props (VSiN Plus). CONTINUE READING.
- Biggest wagers, notable bets (VSiN Plus). CONTINUE READING.
- VSiN staff picks, favorite prop bets (VSiN Plus). CONTINUE READING.
- Celebrity, oddsmaker picks. CONTINUE READING.
- Matt Devine: The 20 best Super Bowl props to bet on (VSiN Plus). CONTINUE READING.
- Jonathan Von Tobel: Five Super Bowl LV cross-sport props I like (VSiN Plus). CONTINUE READING.
- Steve Makinen: Prop betting systems (VSiN Plus). CONTINUE READING.
- Dave Tuley: My takes on the props (VSiN Plus). CONTINUE READING.
- Jason Weingarten: 2 long shots for MVP (VSiN Plus). CONTINUE READING.
- Beating The Book with Gill Alexander: Super Bowl mega-pod with Gill, Mike Palm, Todd Wishnev and Dr. Bob Stoll. LISTEN HERE.
- VSiN Market Insights with Josh Appelbaum: Final thoughts on the Super Bowl. LISTEN HERE.
- VSIN Best Bets: Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after the finish. LISTEN HERE.
Stats and more stories at VSiN’s Super Bowl hub. GO HERE.
Not a VSiN Plus subscriber yet? Find the best deals here, including a free trial.
BetMGM new customer offer for Big Game bettors
BetMGM makes pro football’s Big Game even more exciting with this special offer: Sign up today and place a $1 money line wager on either team. Make sure you use bonus code VSiN100. If your team wins, you’ll win $100 in free bets.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
New customer offer. Paid in free bets. Visit BetMGM.com dot for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older to wager. Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado, Nevada, and Virginia, 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help in Michigan, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, and 1-800-BETS-OFF in Iowa. In Tennessee, call or text the REDLINE at 800-889-9789. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Today’s VSiN lineup (ET)
- 9 a.m. Betting The Big Game with Brent Musburger.
- 10 a.m. The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Michael Lombardi and Patrick Meagher with reports from Josh Appelbaum.
- Noon THE Pre-game Show with Amal Shah and Bruce Marshall
- 1 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM, with Mike Sinnott, James Salinas and Amal Shah
- 3 p.m. The Green Zone, presented by BetMGM,with Brady Kannon and Adam Candee
- 6 p.m. In-Game Live with Ben Wilson and Jeff Parles
Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
EPL BetCast of the Week, sponsored by BetRivers
It was a BetCast to remember for in-play bettors last week when Arsenal and Manchester United played out a 0-0 draw, which landed listeners an incredible FIVE winning in-play wagers. Nigel Seeley and Harry Symeou will be looking to do more of the same today in the VSiN EPL BetCast in the London derby between Fulham and West Ham at Craven Cottage. LISTEN HERE at 12:30 p.m. ET.
Nigel previews the game with his best bets. CONTINUE READING.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NBA: Favorites went 5-4 SU & ATS with 4 outright upsets by Magic (+2.5 vs. Bulls), Pelicans (+1.5 at Pacers), Raptors (+5.5 at Nets) & Celtics (+5.5 vs. Clippers); Jazz (-8), Bucks (-11), Timberwolves (-2), Heat (-7) & Suns (-8) covered; Unders went 5-4. Underdogs lead 171-150-4 ATS (53.3%) on the season. Overs still lead 166-159-3 (51.1%) on the season. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Favorites went 4-1 with lone upset by Sharks (+100 at Ducks); Unders went 3-2 Friday, but Overs still lead 88-72-2 (55.5%) on season; 1st-Period Unders went 3-2 on Friday to retake slim lead at 81-80-1. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NCAAMB: No Top 25. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
Get ready for the Big Game: Download OddsTrader app
OddsTrader.com offers all you need for your handicapping journey in one app. DOWNLOAD NOW
- Bet Tracker that allows you to stay on top of your betting performance
- Get the BEST price for EVERY game
- Stay up to date with all the bonuses offered by the market
Remember, victory is only one-click away START TODAY.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
With the Super Bowl a day away, Josh surfaces some of the wagering opportunities on the UFC and NHL menu. CONTINUE READING.
Special offer from 1/ST BET: $100 match bonus
Sign up for 1/ST BET app and get up to $100 in a matching bonus on your first deposit—instantly. Visit 1st.com/bet/VEGAS100 and make sure you use promo code VEGAS100 (so we get credit with one of our favorite sponsors).
If you want some advice on how to spend that bonus, Xpressbet analyst Jeff Siegel and VSiN’s Dave Tuley offer their top plays for today, which you will find on the 1/ST BET-VSiN Best Bets page. GO HERE.
Offer is for new customers and first qualifying deposit only. 1/ST BET will match, instantly, any amount up to $100. Customer must wager deposit and bonus amount prior to withdrawal.
ICYMI: Ron Flatter on horse racing
Kentucky Derby qualifying points are there for the taking in New York and Florida, and the Ron Flatter Racing Pod previews both of this weekend’s races. Trainer Harry Wyner talks about Withers Stakes favorite Capo Kane. Mike Henry of Tampa Bay Downs looks ahead to the Sam F. Davis Stakes. Paul Zilm of Circa Sports handicaps both preps. LISTEN HERE.
The pandemic is just one of the challenges facing the National Horseplayers Championship, which was postponed from this month to August at Bally’s Las Vegas. CONTINUE READING.
Also on VSiN.com
Jonathan Von Tobel: Daily betting reports on the NBA slate (posted mid-day PT). GO HERE.
Steve Makinen: 3 sets of power ratings for every college basketball game on the board (updated mid-day PT). GO HERE.
Greg Peterson: Handicapped lines for today’s college basketball menu. GO HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE.