Sharp Action Report For Tonight’s College Basketball Action
THE SPORTS BETTING NETWORK
Today’s VSiN lineup (ET)
- 7 a.m. ET Follow The Money with Brady Kannon and Amal Shah
- 10 a.m. A Numbers Game, presented by BetMGM, with Drew Dinsick
- Noon The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Adam Candee and Wes Reynolds
- 2 p.m. The Nutz with Mike Palm and Amal Shah
- 3 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM,with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans, Wes Reynolds and Danielle Alvari
- 7 p.m. Rush Hour, presented by BetRivers, with Danny Burke
- 8 p.m. Prime Time Action with Matt Brown, Adam Candee and Danielle Alvari
- 10 p.m.-1 a.m. The Night Cap with Tim Murray and Matt Holt
- 1-2 a.m. Long Shots with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN
Play BetMGM’s new One-Game Parlay
Bet MGM invites you to discover One-Game Parlay, a new feature designed to help you make selections within a single game from over 400 bet-types. Log in to your BetMGM account and raise the stakes with your One-Game Parlay picks for a chance to win big. New to BetMGM? Sign up and make every play of every game matter more than ever.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older to wager. Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee or West Virginia only. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado and Nevada, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, and 1-800-BETS-OFF in Iowa. In Tennessee, call or text the REDLINE at 800-889-9789. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NBA: Favorites went 4-3 SU & ATS with upsets by Bulls (+4.5 at Pacers), Knicks (+1.5 vs. Hawks) & Clippers (+6.5 vs. Heat); underdogs still lead 208-189-5 ATS (52.4%) on the season; Overs went 6-1 on day & improve to 214-188-4 (53.2%) overall. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Favorites/underdogs split 4-4 with Ducks-Sharks closing pick-’em; biggest upset was by Senators (+260 in 6-5 OT win at Maple Leafs); Overs went 5-4 & lead 114-104-3 (52.3%) on season; 1st-Period Overs went 8-1, 1P Unders still lead 112-108-1 (50.9%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NCAAMB: No. 16 Florida State blew out No. 7 Virginia 81-60 as 2.5-point home fave in the only game involving ranked teams as No. 2 Baylor at No. 13 West Virginia game was postponed (second time this matchup has been PPD this season; they’ll try Feb. 25). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh sorts through the line movement for today’s college basketball menu. CONTINUE READING.
On VSiN.com for subscribers
- Jonathan Von Tobel: NBA betting preview for today’s games (posted by mid-day PT). GO HERE.
- Steve Makinen: 3 sets of power ratings for every college basketball game on the board (updated mid-day PT). GO HERE.
- Greg Peterson: Handicapped lines for today’s college basketball menu. GO HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE.