Today’s VSiN lineup (ET)
- 7 a.m. ET Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m. A Numbers Game, presented by BetMGM, with Gill Alexander
- Noon The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Patrick Meagher and Michael Lombardi
- 2 p.m. The Nutz with Mike Palm and Amal Shah
- 3 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM,with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans, Vinny Magliulo and Danielle Alvari
- 7 p.m. Rush Hour, presented by BetRivers, with Danny Burke
- 8 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10 p.m.-1 a.m. The Night Cap with Tim Murray and Matt Holt
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NBA: Favorites/underdogs split 4-4 SU & ATS with upsets by Pelicans (+2.5 vs. Celtics), Raptors (+3 vs. 76ers), Hawks (+2.5 vs. Nuggets) & Nets (+6.5 at Clippers); dogs lead 227-210-6 ATS (51.9%). Unders went 5-3, Overs lead 233-209-5 (52.7%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Faves/dogs split 2-2; BOS (-180 vs. PHI outdoors in Lake Tahoe) & WAS (-155 vs. NJ) won as chalk while OTT (+190 vs. MON) & WIN (-105 at VAN) pulled upsets; Overs 3-1, O/U now tied 128-128-4; 1st-Period Overs 3-1, but 1P Unders lead 137-122-1 (52.9%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NCAAMB: No. 3 Michigan (-1.5) beat No. 4 Ohio State 92-87 in Sunday’s marquee Top 25 game; No. 6 Houston (-12.5) routed Cincinnati 90-52 & No. 21 Wisconsin (-6) beat Northwestern 68-51 as both covered; No. 11 Iowa (-10.5) beat Penn State 74-68, but did NOT cover. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
BetMGM new customer offer for NBA bettors
New Bet MGM customers have a chance to win $100 when they place a $1 wager on the Lakers or Wizards to hit a 3 in tonight’s game. If they do, you win the $100 in free bets. Simply sign up and use bonus code VSiN100.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
New Customer Offer. Paid in Free Bets. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA or WV only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 (CO, NV & VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Promotional Offer Not Available in NV.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh takes a look at tonight’s NHL menu for key line moves. CONTINUE READING.
Don’t forget to listen to VSiN Market Insights podcast with Josh. He posts it by noon ET every weekday. LISTEN HERE.
PointsBet new customer offer: 2 risk-free bets up to $2K
Download the PointsBet app now and use code VSIN to get 2 Risk Free Bets Up to $2000. When you bet with PointsBet you get faster bets, faster withdrawals, and faster rewards at your fingertips. Download the PointsBet app now to experience this premium sportsbook for yourself. SIGN UP NOW. (Don’t forget to use the offer code VSiN so we get credit.)
Terms and Conditions apply. Void where prohibited. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER for crisis counseling and referral services.
On VSiN.com for subscribers
- Jonathan Von Tobel: NBA betting preview for today’s games (posted by mid-day PT). GO HERE.
- Steve Makinen: 3 sets of power ratings for every college basketball game on the board (updated mid-day PT). GO HERE.
- Greg Peterson: Handicapped lines for today’s college basketball menu. GO HERE.
Not a subscriber yet? Check out our best deals.
New feature: NBA referee stats
We’ve added some stats we hope you find useful: Betting stats for NBA referees. As in, does the Total go Over, Under or Push when this official is on the floor.
We’ve added this info to the matchups page (it will show up when the referees are named). GO HERE.
And we’ve compiled season stats for all officials, including ATS. GO HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE.