Today’s VSiN lineup (ET)
- 10 a.m. The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Michael Lombardi (Borgata) and Patrick Meagher (South Point) with reports from Josh Appelbaum.
- Noon THE Pre-game Show with Amal Shah and Wes Reynolds (South Point)
- 1 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM, with Mike Sinnott (MGM Grand Detroit), James Salinas (Denver) and Wes Reynolds (South Point)
- 3 p.m. The Green Zone, presented by BetMGM,with Brady Kannon (Mandalay Bay) and Adam Candee (South Point)
- 6-9 p.m. In-Game Live with Jeff Parles and Ben Wilson from Circa
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN
EPL BetCast of the Week, sponsored by BetRivers
This week, join Nigel Seeley and Harry Symeou for a mid-table midlands derby when Aston Villa host Wolves on Saturday, kick-off 12:30 p.m. ET.
Nigel previews the game with his best bets. CONTINUE READING.
Looking to bet Adesanya? BetMGM has new signup offer
Get in the ring with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Sign up today and win $100 when you place a $1 wager on Israel Adesanya to defeat Jan Blachowicz on Saturday. Simply use bonus code VSiN100 when you place your first bet to take advantage of this knockout offer. Enjoy fight night more than ever with BetMGM!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
New Customer Offer. Paid in Free Bets. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA or WV only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 (CO, NV & VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Promotional Offer Not Available in NV.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NHL: Golden Knights beat Sharks 5-4 in OT. Favorites went 5-1 with only upset by Blackhawks (+165 vs. Lightning); Overs went 3-2-1 with push on WAS-BOS (6), Unders still lead 176-168-7 (51.2%); 1st-Period O/Us split 3-3, 1P Unders lead 187-163-1 (53.4%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NCAAMB: No. 20 Loyola-Chicago routed Southern Illinois 73-49 in Friday’s only game with a Top 25 team, covering as a 16.5-point home favorite; Saturday’s marquee game between ranked teams is No. 7 Ohio State as 2-point home fave vs. No. 4 Illinois (Over/Under 151). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
PointsBet new customer offer: 2 risk-free bets up to $2,000
Download the PointsBet app now and use code VSIN to get 2 Risk Free Bets Up to $2000. When you bet with PointsBet you get faster bets, faster withdrawals, and faster rewards at your fingertips. Download the PointsBet app now to experience this premium sportsbook for yourself. SIGN UP NOW. (Don’t forget to use the offer code VSiN so we get credit.)
Terms and Conditions apply. Void where prohibited. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER for crisis counseling and referral services.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh sorts through today’s college basketball menu looking for the key line movements. CONTINUE READING.
Special bonus from 1/ST Bet
With wagering at more than 300 tracks and A.I.-assisted picks, the 1/ST Bet app is the easiest way to bet on your favorite sport, with secure payments, attentive customer service and a reliable website.
Sign up using the promo code VEGAS150 and get $150 match bonus after you bet $150 within the first 30 days.
If you hurry up and sign up this week, you can get a signed copy of Eddie Olczyk’s autobiography, Beating The Odds.
Visit 1st.com/bet/vegas for details.
And don’t forget to check out the 1/ST BET-VSiN-Best Bets page with top plays from Jeff Siegel and Dave Tuley. GO HERE.
ICYMI: Ron Flatter on horse racing
For the first time in a year the Ron Flatter Racing Pod is back at the track. This time it comes from Santa Anita, where one of three Kentucky Derby preps will be run this weekend. Hall of Fame jockey Gary Stevens talks about Life Is Good in the San Felipe Stakes. Trainer Brendan Walsh discusses his undefeated colt Maxfield in the Santa Anita Handicap. From Florida former NFL quarterback Shaun King previews the Tampa Bay Derby. South Point sportsbook director Chris Andrews handicaps these races plus the Gotham Stakes in New York. LISTEN HERE.
In spite of long absences from the track because of injuries, undefeated Maxfield may be one of the best older horses still running today. He has gone west for Saturday’s Grade 1 Santa Anita Handicap. CONTINUE READING.
Track your winnings and never miss value with the OddsTrader app
OddsTrader makes finding the best hockey odds quick and easy. DOWNLOAD NOW
- Use the OddsTrader bet tracker to keep a log of your action
- Find daily most wagered games
- Dive into in-depth stats from Hockey and all sports
Ready to be a winner? Everything you need is just one click away with OddsTrader.com.
Today’s VSiN podcasting lineup
- Hardwood Handicappers with Jonathan Von Tobel, VSiN’s senior NBA betting analyst. LISTEN HERE.
- VSiN Market Insights with Josh Appelbaum: Fresh updates on the line movement for today’s sports betting menu, posted every weekday by noon ET. LISTEN HERE.
- VSIN Best Bets: Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
- Gone Racin’ with Jeff Motley and Brendan Gaughan: The podcast version of the show. LISTEN HERE.
Regular features on VSiN.com for subscribers
- Jonathan Von Tobel: NBA betting preview for today’s games (posted by mid-day PT). GO HERE.
- Steve Makinen: 3 sets of power ratings for every college basketball game on the board (updated mid-day PT). GO HERE.
- Greg Peterson: Handicapped lines for today’s college basketball menu. GO HERE.
- Makinen: New simulation for Sunday’s NASCAR race in Las Vegas. GO HERE.
- Makinen: 3 sets of power ratings for the college football schedule this weekend. GO HERE.
Not a subscriber yet? Check out our best deals, including a free trial.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE