Your source for NCAA Tournament betting info
Our NCAA Tournament Betting Guide will be ready for download on Tuesday. The 100-page digital magazine includes:
- Strategies for bracket pool contests
- Brackets filled out by Brent Musburger, Matt Youmans, Dave Tuley, Greg Peterson and Steve Makinen
- Bracket predictions generated by using Makinen’s 3 sets of power ratings. If you are already a subscriber, he has posted his ratings for the first-round games here.
- Final Four predictions by our hosts
- Betting systems and trends for each round of the tournament
- Common traits of Cinderella teams
- A page of stats and analysis on all 68 teams in the field
It’s only $19.99. Here is what it looked like two years ago.
Or you check out our best subscription offers, including a seven-day free trial. During the tournament, you’ll get a daily email with best bets from our hosts and their guests along with Steve Makinen’s 3 sets of power ratings for every game. SUBSCRIBE NOW.
Today’s VSiN lineup (ET)
- 7 a.m. ET Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m. A Numbers Game, presented by BetMGM, with Gill Alexander
- Noon The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Patrick Meagher and Michael Lombardi
- 2 p.m. The Nutz with Mike Palm and Amal Shah
- 3 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM,with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans, Vinny Magliulo and Danielle Alvari
- 7 p.m. Rush Hour, presented by BetRivers, with Danny Burke
- 8 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10 p.m.-1 a.m. The Night Cap with Tim Murray and Matt Holt
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN
Today’s EPL BetCast, sponsored by BetRivers
The Wolves will play Liverpool in today’s BetCast, hosted by Nigel Seeley and Harry Symeou. Kickoff 4 p.m. ET. LISTEN HERE.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NCAAMB: Illinois beat Ohio State 91-88 in OT to win Big Ten but did NOT cover as 6.5-point favorite; earlier, Alabama beat LSU 80-79 to win SEC title & also failed to cover as 6-point fave; Houston (-13) routed Cincinnati 91-54 to win American Athletic. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Favorites went 5-4 SU but underdogs led 5-4 ATS with upsets by OKC (+9.5 vs. MEM), GSW (+7.5 vs. UTA), MIN (+5 vs. POR) & NO (+6 vs. LAC) plus ORL (+7.5 vs. MIA) covering in SU loss; dogs lead 283-273-7 ATS (50.9%) w/ 7 PKs; Overs 5-4 & lead 294-272-4 (51.9%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Favorites went 5-1 with lone upset by Senators (+210 in 4-3 win vs. Maple Leafs); Unders went 5-1 (TOR-OTT also lone exception), but Overs still hold slim lead on season at 206-204-14 (50.2%); 1st-Period Unders went 4-2 & extend lead to 224-199-1 (53%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
$2 million Bracket Challenge from BetMGM
BetMGM is giving college basketball fans a chance to win $2 million if they pick the perfect bracket. The bracket game is completely free to enter and there’s a guaranteed $100,000 prize for the player with the most correct picks. Just click on the free to play game at BetMGM.com and submit your bracket before the first tip off on March 19.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be 21 or older to wager. Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado, Nevada, and Virginia, 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help in Michigan, 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia, and 1-800-BETS OFF in Iowa. In Tennessee, call or text the REDLINE at 800-889-9789. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
With the NCAA bracket unveiled and the lines posted, Josh highlights six first-round games that had early line movement. CONTINUE READING.
And in a sneak peek of VSiN’s NCAA Tournament Betting Guide, Josh offers 10 tips for betting the big dance. CONTINUE READING (for subscribers).
NCAA Odds & Ends
- The times and TV info for the first round was published late Sunday. GO HERE.
- You can track the line moves in Vegas on VSiN.com. GO HERE.
PointsBet new customer offer: 2 risk-free bets up to $2,000
Download the PointsBet app now and use code VSIN to get 2 Risk Free Bets Up to $2000. When you bet with PointsBet you get faster bets, faster withdrawals, and faster rewards at your fingertips. Download the PointsBet app now to experience this premium sportsbook for yourself. SIGN UP NOW. (Don’t forget to use the offer code VSiN so we get credit.)
Terms and Conditions apply. Void where prohibited. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER for crisis counseling and referral services.
Today’s VSiN podcasting lineup
- VSiN Market Insights with Josh Appelbaum: Fresh updates on the line movement for today’s sports betting menu, posted every weekday by noon ET. LISTEN HERE.
- Beating The Book: 2021 Major League Baseball Extended Preview. Host Gill Alexander is joined by ESPN and MLB Network’s Matt Vasgersian, Fangraphs’ Paul Sporer, and VSiN Point Spread Weekly’s Jason Weingarten. LISTEN HERE.
- Hardwood Handicappers with Jonathan Von Tobel, VSiN’s senior NBA betting analyst. LISTEN HERE.
- VSIN Best Bets: Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE