Need help? Get VSiN subscription on 10-day free trial
Sign up for a VSiN Plus subscription to get daily handicapping help throughout the NCAA Tournament.
SIGN UP NOW for a 10-day free trial and you will get:
- Our experts—Josh Appelbaum, Bruce Marshall, Tim Murray, Greg Peterson, Wes Reynolds, David Stall, Dave Tuley and Matt Youmans—give their best bets and most likely upsets for every game. The Sweet 16 best bets are posted HERE.
- VSiN’s NCAA Tournament Betting Guide with stats and analysis on the remaining teams and betting angles for every round
- Point Spread Weekly, our weekly digital magazine focused on making you a better handicapper. The new issue previewing the Sweet 16 matchups is ready for download.
- A daily email with best bets from our hosts and their guests
- Steve Makinen’s 3 sets of power ratings for every game. Subcribers will find them posted HERE.
- Greg Peterson’s handicapped lines for today’s college basketball menu. GO HERE.
Today’s VSiN lineup (ET)
- 10 a.m. The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Michael Lombardi (from the Borgata) and Patrick Meagher (South Point). Lombardi will have plenty more thoughts on the big moves in the NFL draft order on Friday.
- Noon THE Pre-game Show with Amal Shah and Wes Reynolds (South Point)
- 1 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM, with Mike Sinnott (MGM Grand Detroit), Adam Candee (South Point) and James Salinas (Denver).
- 3 p.m. The Green Zone, presented by BetMGM,with Brady Kannon (from Mandalay Bay) and Wes Reynolds (South Point)
- 6 p.m. VSiN BetCenter with Ben Wilson, Bruce Marshall, Jeff Parles and Greg Peterson (from Circa)
- Midnight-1 a.m. College Hoops Preview with Ben Wilson, Jeff Parles and Greg Peterson (from Circa)
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN
BetMGM new customer offer for Sweet 16 bettors
Sign up with BetMGM for a chance to win $100 when you place a $1 wager on any college tournament game and a three-pointer is scored in any game played that day. Just use bonus code VSiN100 and you’re on your way to betting with The King of Sportsbooks. Download the app or go to BetMGM.com and use promo code VSiN100. If either team hits a 3, you win $100 in free bets.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
New Customer Offer. Paid in Free Bets. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA or WV only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 (CO, NV & VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Promotional Offer Not Available in NV.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NCAABK: Loyola-Chicago -7 vs. Oregon St., Baylor -7.5 vs. Villanova, Arkansas -11.5 vs. Oral Roberts, Houston -6.5 vs. Syracuse; on Sunday, Gonzaga -13.5 vs. Creighton, Michigan -2.5 vs. Florida St., Alabama -6.5 vs. UCLA, USC -2 vs. Oregon. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Favorites went 9-2 SU, but only 6-5 ATS; upsets by Celtics (+6 at Bucks) & Hornets (+2 vs. Heat); Pistons, Magic & Grizzlies also covered in SU losses; dogs hold slimmest of leads at 326-325-8 ATS w/ 8 pick-’ems; Overs 6-5 & lead 337-325-5 (50.9%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Underdogs went 3-1 with upsets by Ducks (+175 at Blues), Coyotes (-105 vs. Sharks) & Jets (+105 at Flames); Capitals (-220 vs. Devils) only winning fave; Unders also 3-1, lead 250-244-17 (50.6%) on season; 1st-Period Unders 3-1 & lead 276-234-1 (54.1%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
Special offer from 1/ST Bet
Get your cash back—up to $20—on today’s Florida Derby at Gulfstream if the horse you bet to win finishes second or third. DETAILS HERE. (Current and new customers eligible). >>Get best bets from VSiN’s Dave Tuley and Xpressbet’s Jeff Siegel today. GO HERE.
ICYMI: Ron Flatter on horse racing
This weekend’s Kentucky Derby preps are in the spotlight on the Ron Flatter Racing Pod. Hall of Fame trainer Bill Mott talks about Nova Rags in today’s Florida Derby – plus Channel Maker’s bid to win the Dubai Sheema Classic. Gulfstream Park and Fox Sports TV analyst Acacia Courtney offers analysis from south Florida. Ralph Siraco of Race Day Las Vegas handicaps the weekend’s races. LISTEN HERE.
Only two starters in this weekend’s Florida Derby have experience winning graded stakes. History, however, reveals that does not mean a lot in handicapping Gulfstream Park’s major prep for the Kentucky Derby. CONTINUE READING.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh does one last look at how the money is coming in on today’s Sweet 16 games. CONTINUE READING.
Find the glass slipper with OddsTrader.com
Make your Sweet 16 betting a Cinderella story with OddsTrader.com. DOWNLOAD NOW
- Bet on future odds and make the most out of the season
- Use safe, reputable and legal sportbooks
- Find the best spread with the Odds Comparison Tool
Winners are made here, become one today with OddsTrader.com.
Today’s VSiN podcasting lineup
- VSIN Best Bets: Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
- VSiN Market Insights with Josh Appelbaum: Fresh updates on the line movement for today’s sports betting menu, posted every weekday by noon ET. LISTEN HERE.
- Gone Racin’ with Jeff Motley and Brendan Gaughan: The podcast version of the show. LISTEN HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE