Ultimate Guide To Masters: Round 4 / Sharp Report On MLB Menu
THE SPORTS BETTING NETWORK
Sunday Update for VSiN subscribers
As part of VSiN’s Ultimate Guide to the Masters, Brady Kannon offers his best bets for today. CONTINUE READING.
>>SCORES FOR ROUND 3. Hideki Matsuyama has a four-shot lead after a 7-under 65.
>>TEE TIMES FOR ROUND 4: First tee time: 10 a.m. ET / Last group: 2:40 p.m. ET.
Not a VSiN Plus subscriber? Check out our best deals, including a 10-day free trial.
Today’s VSiN lineup (ET)
- 10 a.m. The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Michael Lombardi and Patrick Meagher
- Noon THE Pre-game Show with Adam Candee and James Salinas
- 1 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM, with Adam Candee and James Salinas
- 3 p.m. The Green Zone, presented by BetMGM,with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds
- 6 p.m.-midnight VSiN BetCenter with Ben Wilson, Brady Kannon, Wes Reynolds (6-9 p.m.); Jeff Parles and Greg Peterson (9-midnight)
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN
BetMGM offer for Masters bettors
Sign up with BetMGM for a chance to win $100 when you place a $1 wager on any golfer to win in Augusta and a birdie is made by any golfer during the tournament. Download the app or go to BetMGM.com and use promo code VSiN100 to win $100 if any golfer makes a birdie in Augusta.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
BetMGM.com for terms and conditions. Must be 21 years of age or older to wager. Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia only. Excludes Michigan Dissociated Persons. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado, Nevada, and Virginia; 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help in Michigan; 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia; 1-800-BETS-OFF in Iowa; and 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. In Tennessee, call or text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- MLB: Favorites/underdogs split 7-7 SU on with upsets by Marlins, Brewers, Pirates, Diamondbacks, Rays, Mariners & A’s. Faves are only ahead 62-55 SU on young season with 3 games closing pick-’em; Overs went 10-4, but Unders still hold slim lead at 61-57-2. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Favorites went 5-2 SU & ATS with only upsets by Lakers (+11 at Nets) & Raptors (+3 at Cavaliers); faves increase lead to 390-376-8 ATS (50.9%) on the season with 10 games closing pick-’em; Overs also went 5-2 to increase slim lead to 394-385-5 (50.6%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Underdogs went 6-3 SU with Panthers-Stars closing pick-’em; upsets by Flyers, Jets, Red Wings, Blues, Flames & Kings; Unders went 6-4 & lead 309-296-22 (51.1%) on season; 1st-Period Overs also went 6-4, but 1P Unders still lead 328-298-1 (52.4%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh sorts through today’s MLB menu for key line movements. CONTINUE READING.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE.