Who’s Got Next? NBA Play-In Games
Game 1 (East 9/10): Indiana (-3) vs. Charlotte; 6:30 ET, TNT
Game 2 (East 7/8): Boston (-2) vs. Washington; 9 ET, TNT
Game 3 (West 9/10): Memphis (-3) vs. San Antonio; 7:30 ET, ESPN
Game 4: (West 7/8): Los Angeles Lakers (-7) vs. Golden State; 10 ET, ESPN
East: Winner of Game 1 vs. Loser of Game 2; 8 ET, TNT
West: Winner of Game 3 vs. Loser of Game 4; TBD, ESPN
Scroll down for Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights on the NBA playoffs and look for Jonathan Von Tobel’s playoff preview later today HERE.
Today’s VSiN lineup (ET)
- 7 a.m. ET Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m. A Numbers Game, presented by BetMGM, with Gill Alexander
- Noon The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Patrick Meagher and Michael Lombardi
- 2 p.m. The Nutz with Mike Palm and Amal Shah
- 3 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM,with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans Vinny Magliulo and Danielle Alvari
- 7 p.m. Rush Hour, presented by BetRivers, with Danny Burke
- 8 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10 p.m.-1 a.m. The Night Cap with Tim Murray and Abe Abebefe
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- MLB: Favorites went 7-5 with Reds-Rockies, Nationals-Diamondbacks & Mets-Rays all closing pick-’em; upsets by Marlins, Orioles, Angels, A’s & Mariners; faves now 326-265 SU (but only 55.2%). Overs 9-6, Unders’ lead cut to 300-292-20 (50.7%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Favorites went 12-3 SU on final day of regular season, but 9-5-1 ATS with push by Suns (-2 at Spurs); upsets by Thunder (+8 vs. Clippers), Timberwolves (+7 vs. Mavericks) & Bulls (+7 vs. Bucks), plus Hornets (+6.5) & Celtics (+12) covering in losses. Faves finished regular season at 539-513-15 ATS (51.2%). Overs went 9-6 & extended lead to 539-530-11 (50.4%) on the season. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Underdogs went 2-1 in first-round playoff games with upsets by Wild (+135 at Golden Knights) & Islanders (+120 at Penguins); Lightning (-130 at Panthers) first chalk to win as dogs 3-1 (with all upsets in OT) so far; Overs 2-1 Sunday, so O/U tied 2-2. In a regular-season game played after Sunday’s playoff action (I’m doing this report under protest), Flames (-142) beat Canucks 6-5 in OT; Unders’ slim regular-season lead was cut to 419-409-37 (50.6%); 1st-Period Unders improved to 440-424-1 (50.9%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
BetMGM offers risk-free $600 to new customers
Bet on your favorite sports with a risk-free first bet up to $600 at BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks. Simply sign up and use bonus code VSiN600 to take advantage of this offer. Download the app today or go to BetMGM.com and don’t forget the code VSiN600.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
BetMGM.com for terms and conditions. Must be 21 years of age or older to wager. Colorado, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia only. Excludes Michigan Dissociated Persons. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado, Nevada, and Virginia; 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help in Michigan; 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia; 1-800-BETS-OFF in Iowa; and 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. In Tennessee, call or text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
And if you are already a BetMGM customer, Win or lose, your sports wagers are going to pay off every week. Opt in to the Money Monday Club and receive a $10 Free Bet when you place a total of $50 in qualifying wagers during the previous week (Monday through Sunday).
Start looking forward to Mondays like never before.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Now that the regular season is over, Josh updates the odds for the NBA title, plus highlights two MLB games with notable action. CONTINUE READING.
MLB Betting made easier with OddsTrader App
Never strikeout on your Major League betting with the OddsTrader App DOWNLOAD NOW.
- Find the best future odds and double the fun
- Get all the handicapping tools you need in one place with the OddsTrader App
- Download the OddsTrader App quick and easy with their QR code and start betting the right way
Winners are made here, become one today with OddsTrader.com
Andy MacNeil on the NHL Playoffs
Andy offers his thoughts on each series along with his best bets. CONTINUE READING.
Also on VSiN.com
- Derek Carty: Daily MLB betting tips posted mid-day. GO HERE
- Ron Flatter: Will we see the Preakness vs. Oaks winners in Belmont Stakes? CONTINUE READING.
- Betting splits: Handle/ticket count for NBA, NHL and MLB. GO HERE. (Updated at noon ET and again around 7 p.m. ET)
Not a VSiN subscriber yet? We are offering a 10-day free trial and it includes our weekly digital magazine, Point Spread Weekly, which will be out later today. SIGN UP HERE
PointsBet new customer offer: 2 risk-free bets up to $2,000
Download the PointsBet app now and use code VSIN to get 2 Risk Free Bets Up to $2000. When you bet with PointsBet you get faster bets, faster withdrawals, and faster rewards at your fingertips. Download the PointsBet app now to experience this premium sportsbook for yourself. SIGN UP NOW. (Don’t forget to use the offer code VSiN so we get credit.)
Terms and Conditions apply. Void where prohibited. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER for crisis counseling and referral services.
- VSiN Market Insights with Josh Appelbaum: Fresh updates on the line movement for today’s sports betting menu, posted every weekday by 1 p.m. ET.LISTEN HERE.
- VSIN Best Bets: Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE