PGA Best Bets For Final Round / Tune In For Final Premier League BetCast
THE SPORTS BETTING NETWORK
Become a VSiN subscriber and get stories like these . . .
- Brady Kannon: Handicapping Round 4 of the PGA Championship. CONTINUE READING.
- Jonathan Von Tobel: NBA playoff preview wtih predictions for every series. GO HERE.
- Derek Carty: Daily MLB betting tips posted mid-day. GO HERE.
Not a VSiN subscriber yet? We are offering a 10-day free trial and it includes our weekly digital magazine, Point Spread Weekly. SIGN UP HERE
Today’s VSiN lineup (ET)
- 10 a.m. The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Patrick Meagher and Josh Appelbaum
- Noon THE Pre-game Show with Brady Kannon and James Salinas
- 1 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM, with Adam Candee and James Salinas
- 3 p.m. The Green Zone, presented by BetMGM,with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds
- 6-9 p.m. VSiN BetCenter with Jeff Parles, Josh Towers and Greg Peterson
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN
Today’s EPL BetCast, sponsored by BetRivers
The final VSiN EPL BetCast features Leicester City vs. Tottenham. Kickoff is at 11 a.m. ET. LISTEN HERE on iHEART RADIO.
BEST BETS FROM NIGEL SEELEY HERE.
Betting on PGA? New customer offer at BetMGM
New BetMGM customers can place a $1 money line wager on the PGA Championship and get $100 in free bets if a birdie is scored. Just register at BetMGM.com using bonus code VSiN100 when you wager on the tournament, then one birdie from anyone means $100 for you.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
New customer offer. Paid in free bets. Visit BetMGM.com for terms and conditions. Must be 21+ years of age or older to wager. CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA or WV only. Excludes Michigan Dissociated Persons. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado, Nevada, and Virginia; 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help in Michigan; 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia; 1-800-BETS-OFF in Iowa; and 1-800-9-WITH-IT in Indiana. In Tennessee, call or text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- MLB: Favorites went 10-5; biggest upsets by Rangers (+160 vs. Astros) & Brewers (+142 at Reds) plus smaller ones by Rays, Rockies & Cardinals; faves 362-291 SU (55.4%); Unders 8-7, but Overs still have lead at 330-327-20 (50.2%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Favorites/underdogs split 2-2 SU on opening day of playoffs, but underdogs went 3-1 ATS; the outright upsets came in both Western Conference series openers with Mavericks (+6 at Clippers) & Blazers (+1 at Nuggets). Nets (-8.5 vs. Celtics) only fave to cover; Bucks (-5.5 vs. Heat) won 109-107 in OT, but did NOT cover spread; Unders started the playoffs 3-1 with Blazers-Nuggets (226.5) the lone game to go Over. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Favorites went 3-0 in 4 playoff games with Penguins-Islanders closing pick-’em; Lightning (-155 vs. Panthers), Maple Leafs (-200 vs. Canadiens) & Golden Knights (-120 at Wild) won & actually all puck-line faves covered -1.5, including Islanders. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh identifies three NBA games getting notable action today. CONTINUE READING.
- VSIN Best Bets: Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
- Hardwood Handicappers with Jonathan Von Tobel. VSiN’s senior NBA betting analyst breaks down the NBA playoffs. LISTEN HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- Betting splits: Handle/ticket count for NBA, NHL and MLB. GO HERE. (Updated at noon ET and again around 7 p.m. ET)
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE