Today’s VSiN lineup (ET)
- 7 a.m. ET Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m. A Numbers Game, presented by BetMGM, with Jonathan Von Tobel
- Noon The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Brady Kannon and Josh Appelbaum
- 2 p.m. The Nutz with Mike Palm and Amal Shah
- 3 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM,with Mike Pritchard and James Salinas
- 5 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Matt Youmans, Vinny Magliulo and Wes Reynolds
- 7 p.m. Rush Hour, presented by BetRivers, with Danny Burke
- 8 p.m. Prime Time Action with Matt Brown, Adam Candee and Danielle Alvari
- 10 p.m.-1 a.m. The Night Cap with Tim Murray
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- PGA: Phil Mickelson won the PGA Championship for his 6th major & record for oldest major winner at 50. He closed 250-1 at the SuperBook & was between 200-1 & 300-1 elsewhere; he was 100-1 after Thursday’s 1st round, 14-1 after Friday & 3-1 after Saturday.
- MLB: Favorites went 10-5 (for 2nd straight day); biggest upset by Rays (+148 at Blue Jays) plus smaller ones by Twins, Angels, Rangers & Cubs; faves now lead 372-296 (55.7%); Overs went 8-6-1 & increased slim lead to 338-333-21 (50.4%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Favorites/underdogs split 2-2 SU for 2nd straight day to start the playoffs, but underdogs again went 3-1 ATS as 76ers (-8) beat Wizards but didn’t cover; outright upsets were by Hawks (+1, +100 ML at Knicks) & Grizzlies (+8, +300 ML at Jazz). Suns (-2.5 vs. Lakers) were only fave to cover; underdogs are 6-2 ATS to start the playoffs with 4 outright upsets (cha-ching for dog bettors :); Overs/Unders split 2-2, but Unders still lead 5-3. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Favorites/underdogs split 2-2 with Avalanche (-240 at Blues to complete sweep) & Bruins (-130 at Capitals to also clinch series) winning as faves & upsets by the Predators (+135 vs. Hurricanes in OT) & Jets (+118 vs. Oilers to take 3-0 lead). Faves still lead 17-10 so far in the playoffs with 3 games closing pick-’em; home/road split also split 2-2, so they’re still at .500 at 15-15; Overs went 3-1, so totals are also back to .500 at 15-15. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
$1,000 bet pays off on 300-1 shot Mickelson
Phil Mickelson’s improbable PGA Championship was a mixed bag for sportsbooks, as it included one bettor who won $300,000 on Mickelson at DraftKings Sportsbook, off a $1,000 bet on Mickelson to win at 300-1 odds. For long shots like Mickelson, a few bets can increase liability for books quickly. CONTINUE READING.
BetMGM’s new customer offer is home run
Baseball players may not get style points for home runs, but baseball bettors do. New BetMGM customers can turn $1 into $100 when someone goes yard during a game. Sign up for the BetMGM app using VSiN100. If you place a $1 moneyline wager on the Cardinals or White Sox for today’s game (8:10 p.m. ET), you’ll get $100 if either team hits a home run.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
New Customer Offer. Paid in Free Bets. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA or WV only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 (CO, NV & VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Promotional Offer Not Available in NV.
And if you are already a BetMGM customer, Win or lose, your sports wagers are going to pay off every week. Opt in to the Money Monday Club and receive a $10 Free Bet when you place a total of $50 in qualifying wagers during the previous week (Monday through Sunday).
Start looking forward to Mondays like never before.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Become a VSiN subscriber and get stories like these . . .
- Jonathan Von Tobel: Daily NBA betting preview. GO HERE.
- Derek Carty: Daily MLB betting tips posted mid-day. GO HERE.
Not a VSiN subscriber yet? We are offering a 10-day free trial and it includes our weekly digital magazine, Point Spread Weekly. SIGN UP HERE
Start winning on NBA Playoffs with OddsTrader App
Regular season is over but your opportunity to bet on the NBA Playoffs isn’t! Let OddsTrader.com do the work for you and start winning. DOWNLOAD NOW.
- Never miss a chance, find the best NBA Playoffs odds quick and easy
- Get all the handicapping tools you need in one place with the OddsTrader App
- Download the App and start betting smart and easy
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh reports on the sharp action for tonight’s NBA games. CONTINUE READING.
PointsBet new customer offer: 2 risk-free bets up to $2,000
Download the PointsBet app now and use code VSIN to get 2 Risk Free Bets Up to $2000. When you bet with PointsBet you get faster bets, faster withdrawals, and faster rewards at your fingertips. Download the PointsBet app now to experience this premium sportsbook for yourself. SIGN UP NOW. (Don’t forget to use the offer code VSiN so we get credit.)
Terms and Conditions apply. Void where prohibited. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER for crisis counseling and referral services.
- VSiN Market Insights with Josh Appelbaum: Fresh updates on the line movement for today’s sports betting menu, posted every weekday by 1 p.m. ET.LISTEN HERE.
- VSIN Best Bets: Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
- Hardwood Handicappers with Jonathan Von Tobel. VSiN’s senior NBA betting analyst breaks down the NBA playoffs. LISTEN HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- Betting splits: Handle/ticket count for NBA, NHL and MLB. GO HERE. (Updated at noon ET and again around 7 p.m. ET)
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE