Today’s VSiN lineup (ET)
- 7 a.m. ET Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Matt Youmans
- 10 a.m. A Numbers Game, presented by BetMGM, with Gill Alexander
- Noon The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds
- 2 p.m. The Nutz with Mike Palm and Amal Shah
- 3 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM,with Mike Pritchard and Josh Appelbaum
- 5 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Danielle Alvari and Wes Reynolds
- 7 p.m. Rush Hour, presented by BetRivers, with Danny Burke
- 8 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10 p.m. The Night Cap with Tim Murray and Jonathan Von Tobel
- 1-2 a.m. Long Shots with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN
BetMGM new customer offer for NBA bettors
New BetMGM customers have a chance to win $100 when they place a $1 wager on any NBA playoff team. If either team hits a 3-pointer, you win the $100 in free bets regardless of your bet’s outcome. Simply sign up and use bonus code VSiN100.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
New customer offer. Paid in Free Bets. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be twenty-one years of age or older to wager. Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado, Nevada, Virginia and 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help in Michigan; 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia; and 1-800-BETS-OFF in Iowa. In Tennessee, call or text the REDLINE at 800-889-9789. In Indiana, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- MLB: Favorites went 9-4 with upsets by Reds (+127 at Brewers), Rockies (+140 vs. Padres), Tigers (+132 at Royals) & Mariners (+127 vs. Twins); faves lead 545-400 (57.7%) on season; Unders went 9-3-1 & reclaimed lead at 472-471-33. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Clippers (-5) covered as home favorite in 118-104 win over Jazz to even their 2nd-round series at 2-2 (stayed Under 224); Hawks (+3) upset 76ers 103-100 to also even their series 2-2 (Under 226.5); Unders now 10-6 this round, but O/U tied 29-29-1 in playoffs. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NHL: Golden Knights (-270) beat Canadiens 4-1 in Game 1 of semifinal series (stayed Under 5.5); faves/dogs 1-1 this round, faves lead 35-30 in playoffs; home/road 1-1 this round, home teams lead 35-33; Unders 2-0 in round, lead 36-31-1 (53.7%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
Find the best odds quick and easy with OddsTrader App
Bring your betting skills to new heights by diving into in depth stats and finding the best odds quick and easy with OddsTrader. DOWNLOAD NOW
- Make the most out of the NBA playoffs by exploring all the betting tools OddsTrader.com has to offer
- Never miss a chance to win by taking your handicapping tools with you on the OddsTrader App
- Download quick and easy at OddsTrader.com
Bet smart, bet easy with OddsTrader.com
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh breaks down the key line movements on tonight’s NBA and MLB action. CONTINUE READING.
- Get more market insights from Josh’s podcast, posted every weekday by 1 p.m. ET.LISTEN HERE.
- Check out the daily betting splits with % bets (tickets) and % handle (money) for the NBA, NHL and MLB. GO HERE. (Usually posted by 1 p.m. ET and updated later in the day)
- Andy MacNeil: Previewing the Stanley Cup Final Four. CONTINUE READING.
- Jonathan Von Tobel: Daily NBA betting report, posted mid-day. GO HERE.
- Derek Carty: Daily MLB betting report, posted mid-day. GO HERE.
Don’t have access to these stories? Become a VSiN Plus subscriber. We are offering a 10-day free trial and it includes our weekly digital magazine, Point Spread Weekly, which is ready for download. SIGN UP HERE
Today’s VSiN podcasting lineup
- Long Shots with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds: The podcast version of the show. LISTEN HERE.
- VSiN Market Insights with Josh Appelbaum: Fresh updates on the line movement for today’s sports betting menu, posted every weekday by 1 p.m. ET.LISTEN HERE.
- VSIN Best Bets: Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
- Hardwood Handicappers with Jonathan Von Tobel, VSiN’s senior NBA betting analyst. LISTEN HERE.
BetRivers features RushPay
Don’t wait days for your winnings. Cash out instantly with BetRivers’ new feature—RushPay. Get your cash when you want it at BetRivers Sportsbook, the industry leader with exclusive bets, daily specials, odds boosts and the most in-play betting options out there.
If you are betting on MLB – BetRivers is the place for you with 20% profit boost every Tuesday & Thursday. SIGN UP NOW.
Rush pay not valid in Iowa. Must be 21. Playable in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. In Indiana call 1-800-9-WITH IT. In Colorado call 1-800-522-4700. Playable in New Jersey as PlaySugarHouse.
Sports Betting 101: What Betting Advice You Should Take And Avoid
Once new bettors have abandoned their long-held allegiances and learned the pitfalls of betting like a fan, the next step is to block out media hype and bias. This means ignoring the noise and not falling into the trap of betting games based solely on the opinions of sports talking heads. READ MORE…
If you need a contest proxy in Las Vegas . . .
With Circa Sports football contests now open for registration, our friends at FootballContest.com have offered the most trusted, highly recommended proxy service for more than a decade. They have the latest pick submission deadline for the Circa Sports Million and Circa Survivor and also had the most contestants win prize money last year, so what are you waiting for? Contact them now to take advantage of a special discount offer for VSiN subscribers. DETAILS HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE