NBA Finals: Game 1 tonight
Giannis Antetokounmpo is “making good progress,” but has been listed as doubtful for Game 1 tonight (9 p.m. ET, ABC) as the Bucks and Suns begin their series. Jonathan Von Tobel offers his series prediction and some player props to watch. CONTINUE READING.
Today’s VSiN lineup (ET)
- 7 a.m. ET Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Matt Youmans
- 10 a.m. A Numbers Game, presented by BetMGM, with Gill Alexander
- Noon The Lombardi Line, presented by BetMGM, with Ben Wilson and Wes Reynolds
- 2 p.m. The Nutz with Mike Palm and Amal Shah
- 3 p.m. Betting Across America, presented by BetMGM,with Mike Pritchard and Josh Appelbaum
- 5 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Danielle Alvari and Jonathan Von Tobel
- 7 p.m. Rush Hour, presented by BetRivers, with Scott Seidenberg
- 8 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander, Matt Brown and Danielle Alvari
- 10 p.m. The Night Cap with Tim Murray and Scott Seidenberg
- 1-2 a.m. Long Shots with Brady Kannon and Wes Reynolds
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN
BetMGM new customer offer for NBA bettors
New BetMGM customers have a chance to win $100 when they place a $1 moneyline wager on any NBA Finals game. If either team hits a 3-pointer, you win the $100 in free bets. Simply sign up and use bonus code VSiN100.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
New customer offer. Paid in Free Bets. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Must be twenty-one years of age or older to wager. Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, D.C., or West Virginia only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please gamble responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 in Colorado, Nevada, Virginia and Washington, D.C.; 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help in Michigan; 1-800-GAMBLER in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia; and 1-800-BETS-OFF in Iowa. In Tennessee, call or text the REDLINE at 800-889-9789. In Indiana, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT. Promotional offer not available in Nevada.
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- MLB: Underdogs went an impressive 9-2 with only winning favorites being Rays (-192 vs. Indians) & Red Sox (-124 at Angels); biggest upsets by Nationals (+220 at Padres) & Cardinals (+185 at Giants); Marlins (+120) also snapped Dodgers’ 9-game winning streak. Cubs lost their 10th straight, 13-3, vs. the Phillies (+140); Indians lost 7th straight; faves still lead 721-503 (58.9%) on the season with 38 games closing pick-’em; Overs went 8-3 & increase slim lead on season to 614-600-42 (50.6%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NBA: Suns are 6-point home favorites vs. Bucks tonight in Game 1 of the Finals (O/U 218.5); faves lead 49-29 SU & 44-33-1 ATS (57.1%) in playoffs; home teams lead 43-36 SU & even smaller lead at 40-38-1 ATS; Unders have slimmest of leads at 39-38-2. MATCHUP.
- NHL: Canadiens (+130) beat Lightning 3-2 in OT to avoid elimination & pull within 3-1 in #NHL #StanleyCup Finals (Pushed on 5 goals); faves 3-1 this round, lead 43-37 in playoffs with 3 PKs; home teams 3-1 this round, 45-38 overall; Overs 2-1-1 this round, Unders lead 39-36-8.RECAP & MATCHUP.
Nigel Seeley on Euro 2020
Nigel offers his best bets for the semifinals: Spain vs. Italy today and England vs. Denmark on Wednesday. CONTINUE READING.
PointsBet new customer offer: 2 risk-free bets up to $2,000
Download the PointsBet app now and use code VSIN to get 2 Risk Free Bets Up to $2000. When you bet with PointsBet you get faster bets, faster withdrawals, and faster rewards at your fingertips. Download the PointsBet app now to experience this premium sportsbook for yourself. SIGN UP NOW. (Don’t forget to use the offer code VSiN so we get credit.)
Terms and Conditions apply. Void where prohibited. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER for crisis counseling and referral services.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh breaks down the NBA Finals, plus has key line moves for today’s MLB slate. CONTINUE READING.
- Get more market insights from Josh’s podcast, posted every weekday by 1 p.m. ET.LISTEN HERE.
Exclusive betting insights for free
Check out the daily betting splits with % bets (tickets) and % handle (money) for the NBA, NHL and MLB. GO HERE. We now have a direct feed from DraftKings, the source of the data, so we will update it at least twice a day, starting at noon ET on weekdays.
BetRivers features RushPay
Don’t wait days for your winnings. Cash out instantly with BetRivers’ new feature—RushPay. Get your cash when you want it at BetRivers Sportsbook, the industry leader with exclusive bets, daily specials, odds boosts and the most in-play betting options out there.
If you are fan of betting on MLB – BetRivers is the place for you with 20% baseball profit boost every Tuesday & Thursday. SIGN UP NOW.
Rush pay not valid in Iowa. Must be 21. Playable in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. In Indiana call 1-800-9-WITH IT. In Colorado call 1-800-522-4700. Playable in New Jersey as PlaySugarHouse.
Brady Kannon on The Match (5 p.m. ET, TNT)
Kannon writes: "The fourth edition of “The Match” comes with more drama than usual, and drama that can possibly be used as a legitimate handicap. Aaron Rodgers is teaming up with 2020 US Open Champion Bryson DeChambeau, and they will take on the familiar pairing of Phil Mickelson and Tom Brady. Are there two athletes on the planet more involved in headlines, questions and controversy right now than Rodgers and DeChambeau?" Brady’s advice on betting on The Match. GO HERE.
Derek Carty on MLB
You can find his daily MLB betting report, posted mid-day. HERE.
Today’s VSiN podcasting lineup
- VSIN Best Bets: Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
If you need a contest proxy in Las Vegas . . .
With the SuperContest and Circa football contests now open for registration, our friends at FootballContest.com have offered the most trusted, highly recommended proxy service for more than a decade. They have the latest pick submission deadline for the Circa Sports Million and Circa Survivor and also had the most contestants win prize money last year, so what are you waiting for? Contact them now to take advantage of a special discount offer for VSiN subscribers. DETAILS HERE.
Sports Betting 101: Contrarian Betting Find the Best Games to Bet Against the Public
One of the easiest ways to identify the most heavily bet games of the day is to ask yourself this easy, basic question: Is the game on TV? If the answer is yes, the game is likely to have contrarian value. This is because public bettors are much more inclined to bet a game if it’s on television. Why? READ MORE.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE