NFL 2021 opener: 1 day away!
Game week is here! The NFL Kickoff Game with the Cowboys and Buccaneers is Thursday. Get some betting trends and matchup analysis for the season opener. MATCHUP PAGE
You can find these stories in the newest Point Spread Weekly, out today, the Pro Football Betting Guide and posted on VSiN.com:
- Josh Appelbaum: Sharp bettors have been active in the betting markets for Week 1 of the season. Which five teams are the wiseguys on already? CONTINUE READING
- Adam Burke: Week 1 is just about here. Who are the best bets for this week in your Survivor pool? FIND OUT NOW
- Also from Adam: The Circa Survivor and the Circa Million are among this season’s NFL betting contests with an overlay. What makes an overlay so special? READ MORE
- Chirag Hiranandani: Plenty of betting trends will be alive and well during Week 1. Some of the most notable trends and blurbs about all 16 NFL games. GO HERE
- Dave Tuley: Advance lines worth jumping on for NFL Weeks 2-18. CONTINUE READING.
- Jason Weingarten: Why Mac Jones is worth an MVP flier. CONTINUE READING.
- Will Hill: Why I like Saints Under 9 wins. CONTINUE READING.
- Brent Musburger: Topstorylines for the 2021 season. CONTINUE READING.
- Aaron Moore: Best bets for NFL MVP: Look at it as a portfolio. CONTINUE READING.
- VSiN staff: 12 favorite NFL Over/Under bets. CONTINUE READING.
- VSiN staff: Our favorite Super Bowl futures bets. CONTINUE READING.
- AFC East. HERE.
- AFC North: HERE.
- AFC South: HERE.
- AFC West: HERE.
- NFC East: HERE.
- NFC North: HERE.
- NFC South: HERE.
- NFC West: HERE.
The guide is only $19.99 and can be purchased HERE.
Today’s VSiN lineup
Listen live on VSiN.com, in the VSiN App for Android or iOS, on the iHeart Radio App, via our broadcast partners, or On-Demand.
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- MLB: Favorites went 8-7 Tuesday, including Reds (-145) snapping Cubs’ 7-game winning streak; biggest upsets by Angels (+263 at Padres) & Blue Jays (+205 at Yankees); faves lead 1,197-811 (59.6%); O/U split 6-6-3, Unders’ lead at 988-976-87 (50.3%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NCAAF: College football returns on Thursday night. Take a look at our Matchup Pages with betting trends, updated odds and a whole lot more. RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NFL: Week 1 keeps drawing closer! Get an overview of Week 1 with betting trends and more information. MATCHUPS.
Cash out Thursday at halftime with BetMGM
Get your payout before the game’s out with BetMGM! Place a moneyline wager on any Thursday Night Football game. If your team is up by 10 or more points at halftime, you win. That’s a full payout for only half the game, no matter what happens the rest of the way! Simply go to your BetMGM account and opt in each week to the Thursday Night Halftime Payout promotion. Want to keep things rollin’? Try BetMGM’s extensive live betting options in the third quarter. Or use your winnings to place a one-game Parlay on Sunday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
New and existing customer offer. Paid in free bets. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, MS, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA, WV or WY only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, DC, NV, WY, VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), Call 1-888-777-9696 (MS) or call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Promotional Offer Not Available in NV.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh takes a deep dive into the Wednesday MLB card, which is light on premier pitching matchups, but full of intriguing young starters and key division matchups. Rays vs. Red Sox highlights today’s Sharp Report. GO HERE.
- Josh’s Market Insights podcast is back in action. LISTEN HERE.
Also on VSiN.com: CFB Week 2
- Matt Youmans: Some bettors learned a lesson last week by fading an Alabama team that had a lot to replace from last season. The Crimson Tide won, but other playoff hopefuls had some bumps in the road. Are some surprise College Football Playoff contenders now in the mix? READ MORE
- Adam Kramer: College football Week 1 did not disappoint. Week 2 looks to provide an encore with big games like Oregon vs. Ohio State, Iowa vs. Iowa State and The Holy War with Utah vs. BYU. GET READY FOR WEEK 2
- Derek Carty: Daily MLB betting preview. GO HERE.
- VSIN Best Bets:Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
City coverage: Go deeper on your local teams
Introducing podcasts that take you inside your hometown teams with local experts, presented by BetRivers, your hometown sportsbook.
Betting insights: You can’t find them anywhere else
Check out the daily betting splits with % bets (tickets) and % handle (money). GO HERE. We now have a direct feed from DraftKings, the source of the data, so we will update it at least twice a day, starting at noon ET on weekdays.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE