Today’s VSiN lineup
Listen live on VSiN.com, in the VSiN App for Android or iOS, on the iHeart Radio App, via our broadcast partners, or On-Demand.
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN (including our new deal with YouTube TV)
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NFL: Buccaneers beat Cowboys 31-29 on Ryan Succop’s 36-yard FG with 2 seconds left. Bucs did NOT cover as 9-point home favorites & only covered on teasers for those who teased down to -1.5 or better (went Over 52.5 points). MATCHUPS FOR WEEK 1
- MLB: Underdogs went 5-3 (15-8 last 2 days), including Blue Jays (+104 at Yankees) winning 8th straight; biggest upset by Rockies (+162 at Phillies); faves still lead 1,205-826 (59.3%); Unders went 6-2, increase lead to 1,004-983-87 (50.5%). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NCAAF: Matchups pages with trends, line movement information and a whole lot more. GO HERE.
NFL Week 1: To Be Continued
- Team VSiN: At least one best bet on every Week 1 game from Jonathan Von Tobel, Scott Seidenberg, Dave Tuley, Wes Reynolds, Adam Burke and Matt Youmans. CONTINUE READING.
- Josh Appelbaum: Sharp bettors have been active in the betting markets for Week 1 of the NFL season. Which five teams are the wiseguys on already? CONTINUE READING
- Adam Burke: Who are the best bets for this week in your Survivor pool? FIND OUT NOW
- Also from Adam: The Circa Survivor and the Circa Million are among this season’s NFL betting contests with an overlay. What makes an overlay so special? READ MORE
- VSiN staff: 12 favorite season win total wagers. CONTINUE READING.
- VSiN staff: Our favorite Super Bowl futures bets. CONTINUE READING.
- AFC East. HERE.
- AFC North: HERE.
- AFC South: HERE.
- AFC West: HERE.
- NFC East: HERE.
- NFC North: HERE.
- NFC South: HERE.
- NFC West: HERE.
Special BetMGM signup promotion for pro football bettors
Sign up today at BetMGM and enjoy the thrill of victory on your very first bet! The King of Sportsbooks welcomes you to showtime with the lock of the year. Simply place a $10 moneyline wager on any pro football team. If any team scores a touchdown, you’ll win $200 in free bets, regardless of your bet’s outcome. Just use bonus code VSiN 200 when you make your first bet to take advantage of this offer.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Promotional/Offers: New Customer Offer. Paid in Free Bets. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, MS, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA, WV or WY only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, DC, NV, WY, VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), Call 1-888-777-9696 (MS) or call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Promotional Offer Not Available in NV.
Handicapping College Football Week 2
- VSiN Staff: Need college football best bets for Week 2? We’ve got them right here from our talented cast of writers and contributors. READ MORE
- Steve Makinen: Looking for some college football mismatches in Week 2? Steve is your guy. Check out his thoughts on Illinois vs. Virginia, Pitt vs. Tennessee, Toledo vs. Notre Dame and more. GO HERE
- Matt Youmans: Some bettors learned a lesson last week by fading an Alabama team that had a lot to replace from last season. The Crimson Tide won, but other playoff hopefuls had some bumps in the road. Are some surprise College Football Playoff contenders now in the mix? READ MORE
- Adam Kramer: College football Week 1 did not disappoint. Week 2 looks to provide an encore with big games like Oregon vs. Ohio State, Iowa vs. Iowa State and The Holy War with Utah vs. BYU. GET READY FOR WEEK 2
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
In the Friday Sharp Report, Josh looks at the college football games that have taken influential money and the line moves that have gone along with those respected opinions. GO HERE.
- Josh’s Market Insights podcast is back in action. LISTEN HERE.
Betting insights: You can’t find them anywhere else
Check out the daily betting splits with % bets (tickets) and % handle (money). GO HERE. We now have a direct feed from DraftKings, the source of the data, so we will update it at least twice a day, starting at noon ET on weekdays.
Also on VSiN.com
- Steve Makinen: New simulation for Saturday’s Salute to First Responders NASCAR race. GO HERE.
- Derek Carty: Daily MLB betting preview. GO HERE.
- VSIN Best Bets:Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
City coverage: Go deeper on your local teams
Introducing podcasts that take you inside your hometown teams with local experts, presented by BetRivers, your hometown sportsbook.
Ron Flatter on horse racing
- Ron Flatter Racing Pod: From the turf meet at historic Kentucky Downs near the Tennessee border, track announcer Larry Collmus talks about this weekend’s Breeders’ Cup qualifiers. From the National Horseplayers Championship, Karl Broberg discusses his passions of horse training and betting. Johnny Avello of DraftKings Sportsbook handicaps weekend races. LISTEN NOW.
- With low takeout, big fields and rich purses, Kentucky Downs is everything it is cracked up to be. It also has its unpredictable quirks. Just ask horseplayers who are frustrated in trying to translate all that to winning tickets. CONTINUE READING.
$1,000 match bonus from 1/ST BET
1/ST BET has a special offer for new customers: Get an instant $10 free upon sign up and then earn $10 for every $1000 wagered, up to $1,000. Use the bonus code VEGAS1000 when you SIGN UP NOW.
Get some ideas on how to spend your free bet. Xpressbet analyst Jeff Siegel has his top plays for today. GO HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE