Announcing New Fall Lineup For Weekends
Starting today, our LIVE programming will begin earlier and go later than ever.
- 8 – 10 a.m. Point Spread Saturday with Femi Abebefe & Amal Shah
- 10 a.m. – Noon The Lombardi Line with Michael Lombardi & Patrick Meagher
- Noon – 6 p.m. Betting Across America with Dave Ross & Wes Reynolds with Ben Fawkes from Mandalay Bay.
- 6 – 9 p.m. Pro Football Blitz with James Salinas & Brady Kannon
- 9 p.m. – 4 a.m. BetCenter with Jeff Parles and Ben Wilson (9 p.m.-1 a.m.); Greg Peterson (1-4 a.m.)
- 8 – 10 a.m. VSiN Sunday Preview with Femi Abebefe & Mike Pritchard
- 10 a.m. – Noon The Lombardi Line with Michael Lombardi & Patrick Meagher
- Noon – 1 p.m. THE Pre-Game Show with Femi Abebefe
- 1 – 8 p.m. The Green Zone with Dave Ross & Wes Reynolds
- 8 – 11 p.m. Pro Football Blitz with James Salinas & Brady Kannon
- 11 p.m. – 1 a.m. Opening Lines with Matt Youmans and Jonathan Von Tobel
- 1 – 4 a.m The Lookahead with Scott Seidenberg
You may notice three new hosts on the schedule. Welcome Femi Abebefe, Dave Ross and Scott Seidenberg.
Listen live on VSiN.com, in the VSiN App for Android or iOS, on the iHeart Radio App, via our broadcast partners, or On-Demand.
>>HOW TO WATCH AND LISTEN (including our new deal with YouTube TV)
FYI: We’ll announce the new weekday lineup on Monday.
Gill Alexander’s Beating The Book Podcast – NFL Week 1
This is GIll’s 11th NFL season doing Beating The Book. The NFL sports betting podcast series that started it all checks in with Gill and MegaPod staples: CircaSports VP of Operations Mike Palm and one of the stars of Showtime’s docuseries "Action," Todd Wishnev. Along with past SuperContest champion Brady Kannon, the quartet has three best bets each on the Week 1 NFL slate, plus teasers of the week, survivor picks, which big favorite is most likely to lose outright, and which game you should steer clear of at all costs. LISTEN HERE
Dave Tuley’s ATS Report
- NFL: College football may take center stage today, but you should check out our Matchup Pages to see line moves and betting trends for Sunday. MATCHUPS FOR WEEK 1
- MLB: Favorites went 10-5; the biggest upset was by Orioles (+250), who snapped the Blue Jays’ 8-game winning streak; faves increased lead to 1,215-831 (59.4%) on season; Overs went 8-5-2, cutting Unders’ lead to 1,009-991-89 (50.5%) RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- NCAAF: No. 17 Coastal Carolina routed Kansas 49-22, but ended up pushing as 27-point home favorite (went Over betting total of 52.5); Boise State routed UTEP 54-13, covering as 25-point home fave (went Over 56.5). RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
Handicapping College Football Week 2
- VSiN Staff: Need college football best bets for Week 2? We’ve got them right here from our talented cast of writers and contributors. READ MORE
- Chris Andrews: Take a peek at what the other side of the counter is seeing for Week 2 with this update from Chris Andrews on several key games, including Oregon vs. Ohio State, Pitt vs. Tennessee, Air Force vs. Navy and Washington vs. Michigan. READ MORE
- Steve Makinen: Looking for some college football mismatches in Week 2? Steve is your guy. Check out his thoughts on Illinois vs. Virginia, Pitt vs. Tennessee, Toledo vs. Notre Dame and more. GO HERE
- Matt Youmans: Some bettors learned a lesson last week by fading an Alabama team that had a lot to replace from last season. The Crimson Tide won, but other playoff hopefuls had some bumps in the road. Are some surprise College Football Playoff contenders now in the mix? READ MORE
- Adam Kramer: College football Week 1 did not disappoint. Week 2 looks to provide an encore with big games like Oregon vs. Ohio State, Iowa vs. Iowa State and The Holy War with Utah vs. BYU. READ ABOUT WEEK 2
Special offer from BetMGM to college football bettors
Register using code VSiN100 and win $100 in free bets when you place a $1 moneyline wager on any college football game and either team scores a touchdown. Download the app or go to BetMGM.com.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
New Customer Offer. Paid in Free Bets. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, MS, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA, WV or WY only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, DC, NV, WY, VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), Call 1-888-777-9696 (MS) or call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Promotional Offer Not Available in NV.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Sharp action has hit the market all week long. Josh has an update on the most notable line movements of the week, including Texas A&M vs. Colorado, Iowa vs. Iowa State and NC State vs. Missisippi State. GO HERE.
NFL Week 1: To Be Continued
- Team VSiN: At least one best bet on every Week 1 game from Jonathan Von Tobel, Scott Seidenberg, Dave Tuley, Wes Reynolds, Adam Burke and Matt Youmans. CONTINUE READING.
- Chris Andrews: A must-read resource each and every week this season from Chris Andrews, as he details sharp action, line moves and where he thinks the line will end up. READ MORE
- Josh Appelbaum: Sharp bettors have been active in the betting markets for Week 1 of the NFL season. Which five teams are the wiseguys on already? CONTINUE READING
- Adam Burke: Who are the best bets for this week in your Survivor pool? FIND OUT NOW
- Also from Adam: The Circa Survivor and the Circa Million are among this season’s NFL betting contests with an overlay. What makes an overlay so special? READ MORE
- VSiN staff: 12 favorite season win total wagers. CONTINUE READING.
- VSiN staff: Our favorite Super Bowl futures bets. CONTINUE READING.
- AFC East. HERE.
- AFC North: HERE.
- AFC South: HERE.
- AFC West: HERE.
- NFC East: HERE.
- NFC North: HERE.
- NFC South: HERE.
- NFC West: HERE.
Betting insights: You can’t find them anywhere else
Check out the daily betting splits with % bets (tickets) and % handle (money). GO HERE. We now have a direct feed from DraftKings, the source of the data, so we will update it at least twice a day, starting at noon ET on weekdays.
Also on VSiN.com
- Steve Makinen: New simulation for Saturday’s Salute to First Responders NASCAR race. GO HERE.
- Derek Carty: Daily MLB betting preview. GO HERE.
- VSIN Best Bets:Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
City coverage: Go deeper on your local teams
Introducing podcasts that take you inside your hometown teams with local experts, presented by BetRivers, your hometown sportsbook.
$1,000 match bonus from 1/ST BET
1/ST BET has a special offer for new customers: Get an instant $10 free upon sign up and then earn $10 for every $1000 wagered, up to $1,000. Use the bonus code VEGAS1000 when you SIGN UP NOW.
Get some ideas on how to spend your free bet. Xpressbet analyst Jeff Siegel and VSiN’s Dave Tuley offer their top plays for today. GO HERE.
Ron Flatter on horse racing
- Ron Flatter Racing Pod: From the turf meet at historic Kentucky Downs near the Tennessee border, track announcer Larry Collmus talks about this weekend’s Breeders’ Cup qualifiers. From the National Horseplayers Championship, Karl Broberg discusses his passions of horse training and betting. Johnny Avello of DraftKings Sportsbook handicaps weekend races. LISTEN NOW.
- With low takeout, big fields and rich purses, Kentucky Downs is everything it is cracked up to be. It also has its unpredictable quirks. Just ask horseplayers who are frustrated in trying to translate all that to winning tickets. CONTINUE READING.
VSiN betting resources
- Video replays are posted HERE.
- Audio replays are posted HERE.
- Find all the ways to listen to VSiN. GO HERE.
- Live odds comparison from legal states HERE.
- Parlay calculator HERE.
- Betting sheets from South Point and Circa. HERE