Announcing VSiN’s New Lineup For Weekdays
Our LIVE programming expands to 21 hours on weekdays, starting today.
You will notice two new hosts on the schedule, although they should be familiar faces to you. Please welcome Stormy Buonantony and Scott Seidenberg. By popular demand, one show returns to the lineup, The Edge with Matt Youmans and Jonathan Von Tobel. Also by popular demand, one show gets a name change: The Nutz becomes Odds On.
- 7-10 a.m. Follow The Money with Mitch Moss & Pauly Howard
- 10 a.m.-Noon A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon-2 p.m. The Lombardi Line with Patrick Meagher & Michael Lombardi
- 2-3 p.m. Odds On with Amal Shah & Mike Palm
- 3-4 p.m. Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard & Josh Appelbaum
- 4-5 p.m. The Edge with Matt Youmans & Jonathan Von Tobel
- 5-6 p.m. My Guys in The Desert with Stormy Buonantony
- 6-7 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke
- 7-10 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander & Matt Brown
- 10 p.m.-1 a.m. The Night Cap with Tim Murray and Shaun King
- 1-7 a.m. The Lookahead with Scott Seidenberg (3 hours repeated)
Listen live on VSiN.com, in the VSiN App for Android or iOS, on the iHeart Radio App, via our broadcast partners, or On-Demand.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh had some terrific insights in Sunday’s column about underdogs in Week 1. He recaps the day and look ahead to tonight to see where the sharp action for Ravens vs. Raiders. GO HERE.
Special BetMGM signup promotion for Raiders-Ravens bettors
Sign up today at BetMGM and enjoy the thrill of victory on your very first bet! The King of Sportsbooks welcomes you to showtime with the lock of the year. Simply place a $10 money-line wager on either Ravens or Raiders and if either team scores a touchdown, you’ll win $200 in free bets, regardless of your bet’s outcome. Just use bonus code VSiN 200 when you make your first bet to take advantage of this offer. Enjoy football like never before with BetMGM’s live betting options, boosted odds specials and daily promotions at your fingertips all season long.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Promotional/Offers: New Customer Offer. Paid in Free Bets. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, MS, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA, WV or WY only. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, DC, NV, WY, VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), Call 1-888-777-9696 (MS) or call 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Promotional Offer Not Available in NV.
NFL Is Back: Best Bets for MNF—And Week 2
- VSiN Staff: Our team put together some thoughts and best bets on tonight’s Ravens-Raiders matchup. CONTINUE READING
- Ben Fawkes: Barking dogs had their day to kick off the NFL season, as teams getting points covered and outright upsets were the flavor of the day. How did the sportsbooks do on our first NFL Sunday of the season? READ MORE
- Adam Burke: Week 2 lines are out and there are some good bets to grab early in the week before lines move and adjust. Are there some overreactions to the Week 1 results? GO HERE
- NFL RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
New Feature: Tuley’s Takes Today
In the spirit of announcing a new lineup, we’re doing some new things in the newsletter, too. VSiN senior reporter Dave Tuley offers his takeaways from the first Sunday of the NFl season along with his daily report on how teams did against the spread. He may even have a pick or two. GO HERE.
Betting splits: You can’t find these anywhere else
Check out the daily betting splits with % bets (tickets) and % handle (money). GO HERE. We now have a direct feed from DraftKings, the source of the data, so we will update it at least twice a day, starting at noon ET on weekdays.
DraftKings Prop Report
VSiN database guru Jason Latus tracked DraftKings’ Week 1 NFL player props:
- Passing Yards: 20 over – 10 under (10 of the 11 Passing Yards props of fewer than 250 yards all went OVER)
- Rushing Yards: 35 over – 42 under
- Receiving Yards: 91 over – 94 under
Speaking of props, here are 5 Week 2 prop bets that will be priced and posted by DraftKings Sportsbook by 8 a.m. ET today.
- Aaron Rodgers: Less than 200 Passing yards (DET vs GB)
- Kyler Murray: 5+ Combined Passing + Rushing TDs (MIN vs ARI)
- Chandler Jones: To Record 4+ Sacks (MIN vs ARI)
- Patrick Mahomes Passing Yards + Lamar Jackson Rushing Yards (KC vs BAL)
- Jalen Hurts Rushing TD + Devonta Smith Receiving TD (SF vs PHI)
Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app NOW and new customers get a deposit bonus up to $1,000. Visit draftkings.com/VSiN to learn more.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS A GAMBLING PROBLEM AND WANTS HELP, CALL 1-800-GAMBLER. Available to play in CO, IL, IN, IA, NH, NJ, PA, TN & WV only. Must be 21 years or older (18+ in NH). For entertainment purposes only. No results guaranteed. Void where prohibited. Eligibility restrictions apply. See http://www.draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.
- The Las Vegas Raiders were the fourth-most popular team in the Circa Sports Million III on opening week and that will be the swing game for the top-five consensus, as Washington and Green Bay failed to cover, while San Francisco and Carolina were victorious.
- In the Circa Survivor, the top four picks won, as the Rams, 49ers, Panthers, and Buccaneers made up 3,271 of the 4,080 entries. The Jaguars were the biggest loser for the field with 179 picks. Only three entries have the Raiders, while 19 have the Ravens.
ICYMI: Circa contest deadline details from Adam Burke. GO HERE; And Dave Tuley has more in his aforementioned new column.
City coverage: Go deep on Bears, Steelers, Eagles and Lions
Introducing podcasts that take you inside your hometown teams with local experts, presented by BetRivers, your hometown sportsbook.
More on VSiN.com: CFB Week 3
- Adam Kramer: Some marquee teams fell and others struggled mightily in Week 2. Adam Kramer’s observations from the week that was and his thoughts on the big games coming up for Week 3. CONTINUE READING
- Also from Adam B: Takeaways from the weekend that was in college football, including some teams to fade and follow in the coming weeks based on some box score analysis. READ MORE
- NCAAF: MATCHUPS.
- Derek Carty: Daily MLB betting preview. GO HERE.
- MLB: RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
VSiN betting resources
- LISTEN LIVE NOW: The VSiN 24-7 audio stream. GO HERE.
- VSIN BEST BETS PODCAST:Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
- VIDEO: Replays are posted HERE.
- LIVE ODDS: Comparisons from legal states HERE.
- TOOLS: Parlay calculator posted HERE.
- BETTING SHEETS: From South Point and Circa posted HERE