Join Us in VSiN City
That Thursday Night Football game was fun, right?
Did you cash your tickets on the game?
We hope that you did. If you were a VSiN subscriber heading into Thursday night, you would have followed the advice of Adam Burke, who suggested Under 46, and Dave Tuley, as both guys suggested the Bengals as part of a Week 4 teaser.
That is the kind of insight you can get every week from our VSiN experts. You get access to best bet content on the website and also our best bet newsletter for subscribers.
You can try our premium content risk-free by signing up for a 10-day trial.
You get access to our VSiN Pro Tools. You get access to exclusive content, like the upcoming NHL Preview Guide from hockey betting expert Andy MacNeil and the NBA Preview Guide from Jonathan Von Tobel. You also get access to the Point Spread Weekly digital magazine and that is a phenomenal feature with analysis that you won’t find anywhere else.
Take one look at this week’s Point Spread Weekly and you’ll see why we believe our content is worth paying for.
This week’s 109-page digital magazine includes:
- Adam Burke with tips on this week’s Survivor pool options.
- Josh Appelbaum on five games that wiseguys have already bet for Week 4 NFL.
- Steve Makinen’s strength ratings and matchups for all NFL and college games this week
- College football picks from Matt Youmans, Tim Murray, Wes Reynolds, Adam Burke and Dave Tuley.
- Youmans on Ole Miss in advance of the matchup with Alabama.
- Will Hill and Dave Tuley on all 16 NFL games for Week 4.
- Jonathan Von Tobel on flaws with the unbeaten Panthers and Raiders.
- Wes Reynolds on the Sanderson Farms Championship and Alfred Dunhill Links Championship
Plus we cover UFC, CFL and horse racing.
Claim your FREE TRIAL to be a VSiN Subscriber today and enjoy everything that the Point Spread Weekly has to offer, along with all of the other perks of joining us in VSiN City.
VSiN’s New Lineup For Weekdays
Our LIVE programming has expanded to 21 hours on weekdays. Listen live on VSiN.com, in the VSiN App for Android or iOS, on the iHeart Radio App, via our broadcast partners, or On-Demand.
- 7 a.m. ET Follow The Money with Pauly Howard and Mitch Moss
- 10 a.m. A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon The Lombardi Line with Patrick Meagher and Michael Lombardi
- 2 p.m. Odds On with Amal Shah & Mike Palm
- 3 p.m. Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard & Josh Appelbaum
- 4 p.m. The Edge with Matt Youmans & Jonathan Von Tobel
- 5 p.m. My Guys in The Desert with Stormy Buonantony
- 6 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke
- 7 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander & Matt Brown
- 10 p.m. The Night Cap with Tim Murray and Shaun King
- 1 a.m. The Greg Peterson Experience with Greg Peterson
Attention, SoCal and Las Vegas: A New Way To Watch and Listen to VSiN
Catch Follow The Money on Spectrum SportsNet, home of the Lakers. The show will be broadcast weekdays from 6-9 a.m. Pacific. WHERE TO WATCH SPECTRUM SPORTSNET. (It’s on Cox Cable Channel 66 in Las Vegas.)
Current and new BetMGM players: Become King of the Weekend
Become a weekend warrior at BetMGM! King of the Weekend is a free-to-play challenge where you can win up to $50,000 for correctly picking the highest scoring pro football teams during the weekend. Simply log in to your account and find the King of the Weekend contest in your promotions section. Then, pick the six teams you think will score the most points from the selected games. The top entry each week will get $1,000, and if you guess all six in the right order, the Grand Prize of $50,000 could be yours! Plus, hundreds of dollars in free bets will be awarded to players who come close to a perfect score! New to BetMGM? Download the app today and make weekend football even better.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
21+ years of age or older to wager. AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, MS, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA, WV or WY only. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, DC, NV, WY, VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (IN, NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), or Call 1-888-777-9696 (MS). Sports betting is void in Georgia, Hawaii, Ohio and Utah and other states where prohibited. Promotional offers not available in Nevada.
Coming today: Danielle Alvari’s LA CityCast podcast
Danielle Alvari brings her unique views on the Los Angeles sports scene on the brand-new LA CityCast podcast, sponsored by BetRivers, your hometown sportsbook. Look for her debut episode later today. LISTEN HERE. Here are the other podcasts we’ve launched:
NFL Picks and a Whole Lot More
If you love listening to A Numbers Game host Gill Alexander on VSiN, you are definitely going to love hearing Gill on the Beating the Book NFL MegaPod. This week, Gill was joined by Prime Time Action co-host Matt Brown, Mike Palm of Circa Sports and Todd Wishnev to take a look at Week 4 in the NFL with picks, analysis and opinions on the upcoming games. LISTEN NOW
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
A trio of college football games are on the card for Friday night and you know that Josh has been following the line moves and the betting action. Check out where the influential wiseguy money has been bet for this evening’s CFB slate GO HERE.
Betting splits: You can’t find these anywhere else
Check out the daily betting splits with % bets (tickets) and % handle (money). GO HERE. We now have a direct feed from DraftKings, the source of the data, so we will update it at least twice a day, starting at noon ET on weekdays.
DraftKings offers new customer bonus of $1,000
Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app NOW and new customers get a deposit bonus up to $1,000. It’s easy, sign up with promo code VSIN to claim your exclusive offer! Plus, think you qualify to join the DraftKings VIP program? Enjoy exclusive benefits, promotional offers, top-tier customer support, and personalized contests. Visit draftkings.com/VSiN to learn more.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS A GAMBLING PROBLEM AND WANTS HELP, CALL 1-800-GAMBLER. Available to play in AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, NH, NJ, PA, TN, WV and WY only. Must be 21 years or older (18+ in NH). For entertainment purposes only. No results guaranteed. Void where prohibited. Eligibility restrictions apply. See http://www.draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.
VSiN on YouTube
In addition to launching our full 24-7 feed on YouTube TV, we are posting more free clips to the VSiN channel on regular YouTube.com.
Here is just a taste of what you can get when you get more of our VSiN content on YouTube:
- How about previews for all of the remaining Week 4 games? VSiN host Femi Abebefe is the man for the job. Check out the preview for Sunday’s big Buccaneers vs. Patriots matchup WATCH NOW
- Femi isn’t just covering the NFL either. Far from it. How about game previews for several of this weekend’s big college football games, like Cincinnati vs. Notre Dame. WATCH NOW
- Brent Musburger with Stormy Buonantony on My Guys in the Desert talking all about Week 4 in the NFL GO HERE
- Gill Alexander and pro bettor "Krackman" talked all about Week 5 college football, Week 4 NFL, betting superstitions and more WATCH NOW
- The always entertaining "Win Some, Lose Some" segment from Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard GO HERE
- Dave Ross and Wes Reynolds on The Lombardi Line looking at a possible "Hangover Effect" for the Chiefs, Bears and Lions WATCH NOW
Subscribe here to make sure you don’t miss fresh clips on our VSiN YouTube page.
Tuley’s Takes Today
Dave Tuley recaps Thursday Night Football on both the NFL and college sides and looks ahead to the Friday night games in CFB. It is also a huge weekend in MLB with the end of the regular season and Dave’s sights are set on the diamond as well. GO HERE.
More on VSiN.com
- VSiN Staff: Subscribers, go ahead and click the link. Not a subscriber? Now is a good time to check out that free 10-day trial. Best bets for Week 4 from Matt Youmans, Wes Reynolds, Adam Burke, Dave Tuley, Will Hill, Scott Seidenberg and Ben Bown of Pro Football Focus. KEEP READING
- Jason Weingarten: A free piece for all VSiN readers, as Jason takes a look at the NFL Awards markets, including MVP, Offensive Rookie of the Year, Defensive Rookie of the Year and even a hint of the division fuutres odds and best bets. READ MORE
- Reid Fowler: A bunch of NFL betting trends for all of the Week 4 games CONTINUE READING
- Dave Tuley: Tuley’s Takes are all over the VSiN.com page. How about his thoughts on all of the NFL games for this weekend KEEP READING
- Did you know that we have NFL Betting Trends and Matchup Analysis on every single NFL game of the week? Don’t bet anything on the board without checking out this phenomenal resource. GO HERE
- Our NFL betting odds page shows the latest lines in your state and at your preferred sportsbook. Always shop around for the best number! GO HERE
- Chris Andrews: South Point Race & Sportsbook Director Chris Andrews is a phenomenal resource for information on the betting odds and why they are moving the way they are. In this update, a look at what is happening with Houston at Tulsa, Iowa at Maryland and BYU at Utah State CONTINUE READING
- More from Chris: The above link covers the Friday night games, but we are also fortunate to have Chris’s thoughts and a report from behind the counter for the marquee games coming up on Saturday KEEP READING
- Adam Burke: What can we use from the Week 4 box scores to find good bets to make in Week 5? Adam has the answers. READ MORE
- Adam Kramer: There are some very important marquee games this week and there has been a lot to talk about up to this point in the season. Adam covers it all for us with this comprehensive recap of Week 4 and lookahead to Week 5. KEEP READING
- Did you know that we also have College Football betting trends and analysis on our matchup pages for every single game in Week 4? This is a valuable resource available to all of our VSiN.com readers. CONTINUE READING
- VSiN Subscribers gain access to even more college football insights and analysis, including Power Ratings, offensive and defensive team stats and a consensus money report. A VSiN subscription is the gift that keeps on giving for bettors and handicappers that are serious about making money. SIGN UP NOW
- Jason Weingarten: The last weekend of the MLB regular season is upon us and Jason Weingarten has updates and picks on the AL and NL Rookie of the Year, NL MVP and NL Cy Young for this weekend READ MORE
- Lou Finocchiaro: It may be a big weekend for football, but don’t forget about other betting opportunities, like the UFC. Best bets from Lou Finocchiaro for this weekend’s Fight Night card. KEEP READING
- Derek Carty: Daily MLB betting preview. GO HERE.
- MLB: Advanced stats and betting trends RECAPS & MATCHUPS.
- VSiN Staff: New to betting on sports? Need a refresher now that the football season is here? We have lots of great "How To" articles for those eager to learn how to bet like the pros. GO HERE
Ron Flatter on horse racing
- On this week’s episode of the Ron Flatter Racing Pod, Belmont Park morning-line writer David Aragona of TimeformUS previews Saturday’s Woodward Stakes. Starlight Racing’s Jack Wolf talks about the horses he has racing during opening weekend at Santa Anita. Racing Post’s Scott Burton looks at Sunday’s Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe. VSiN’s Vinny Magliulo handicaps weekend races. LISTEN NOW.
- Because he and his horses are banned from the next two runnings of the Kentucky Derby, Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert could be all dressed up with 2-year-old colts and have nowhere to go. Where does that put him and those horses’ owners when it comes to Derby preps? Right in the thick of things. Baffert has three horses entered, including the favorite Corniche, in Friday’s American Pharoah Stakes, a Derby points prep at Santa Anita. CONTINUE READING.
Attention Arizona horse players: $1,000 match bonus from 1/ST BET
1/ST BET has a special offer for new customers, especially those in Arizona where wagering on horses is now legal: Get an instant $10 free upon sign up and then earn $10 for every $1000 wagered, up to $1,000. Use the bonus code VEGAS1000 when you SIGN UP NOW.
If you want some advice on how to spend that bonus, Xpressbet analyst Jeff Siegel offers his top plays for today on the 1/ST BET-VSiN Best Bets page. GO HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- LISTEN LIVE NOW: The VSiN 24-7 audio stream. GO HERE.
- VSIN BEST BETS PODCAST:Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
- VIDEO: Replays are posted HERE.
- LIVE ODDS: Comparisons from legal states HERE.
- TOOLS: Parlay calculator posted HERE.
- BETTING SHEETS: From South Point and Circa posted HERE