Tuesday Night College Basketball Betting Guide
- Florida State at Purdue (7:30 p.m. ET): Best bet from Greg Peterson for the Seminoles vs. Boilermakers matchup in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. READ MORE
- Listen to Greg’s Coast to Coast Hoops podcast, a new feature that covers every game on the college basketball schedule. LISTEN HERE
- Subscribers can get Greg’s spread and total lines on every game for Tuesday, including Minnesota vs. Pitt, Indiana vs. Syracuse, Northwestern vs. Wake Forest, Clemson vs. Rutgers and the Duke vs. Ohio State main event of the night in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. GO HERE
- Want to experience everything we have to offer? Become a subscriber and sign up now!
- New & Improved Matchup page: Projected scores, updated odds and matchup analysis for every game. GO HERE
Tuesday’s Lineup (ET)
- 7 a.m. Follow the Money with Pauly Howard and Mitch Moss
- 10 a.m. A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon The Lombardi Line with Dave Ross and Wes Reynolds
- 2 p.m. Odds On with Amal Shah and Mike Palm
- 3 p.m. Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard and Josh Appelbaum
- 4 p.m. The Edge with Matt Youmans and Jonathan Von Tobel
- 5 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Stormy Buonantony
- 6 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke
- 7 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander and Matt Brown
- 10 p.m. The Night Cap with Tim Murray and Shaun King
- 1 a.m The Lookahead with Scott Seidenberg
Listen live on VSiN.com, in the VSiN App for Android or iOS, on the iHeart Radio App, via our broadcast partners, or On-Demand.
Tracking the Coaching Carousel: Kelly heads to LSU
More dominoes fell on Monday: Brian Kelly became the first active head coach to leave Notre Dame for a new job by taking the LSU gig. Many believe Luke Fickell will be courted to South Bend, but Urban Meyer has said that Notre Dame is his dream job, so we’ll see if that opening gets him away from the NFL.
Depending on what happens with Cincinnati and the other conference championship games this upcoming weekend, we could have two teams without a head coach in the College Football Playoff. The Fighting Irish need a lot of help. The Bearcats do not. Win and they are in. We’ll see if any whispers about Fickell become a distraction as the week goes along. So far, the Bearcats are still a double-digit favorite over the Houston Cougars.
Bowl matchups and placements are starting to be announced, which is a good reminder that our College Football Bowl Betting Guide comes your way on Dec. 13. We’ll have previews on every game and other helpful bowl betting information.
That upcoming digital magazine is also a good reminder to sign up for a VSiN subscription to ensure that you get the guide hot off of the virtual presses. Our Black Friday Offer has been extended a few more days and includes the Football Midseason Special for $99.99 and a $20 credit to the VSiN Store.
ICYMI: College Football Championship Weekend Preview
- Adam Kramer breaks down Georgia’s National Championship chances and the key conference championship games for this weekend. READ MORE
Special BetMGM Signup Promotion for College Basketball Bettors
BetMGM, The King of Sportsbooks, welcomes you with a special offer on college basketball. Simply place a $10 moneyline wager on any game; if either team hits a three-pointer in the game, you’ll win $200 in free bets, regardless of your bet’s outcome. Just use bonus code VSiN200 when you make your first bet. Enjoy college hoops like never before with BetMGM all season long.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, MS, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA, WV or WY only. New Customer Offer. All promotions are subject to qualification and eligibility requirements. Rewards issued as non-withdrawable free bets or site credit. Free bets expire in 7 days from issuance. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, DC, NV, WY, VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (IN, NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), or Call 1-888-777-9696 (MS). Sports betting is void where prohibited. Promotional offers not available in Mississippi or Nevada.
Tuley’s Takes Today
The Seattle Seahawks claimed two more in the Circa Survivor, so we are down to 28 entries in the quest for the $6 million, winner-take-all prize. That update and more in Dave Tuley’s Contest Corner, along with recaps of what happened in NHL, NBA, college hoops and a best bet and lookahead to Tuesday night. GO HERE
Go Deeper on Your Local Teams
Want more sports betting analysis on your hometown teams?
Our roster of sports betting analysts bring you updates on local news surrounding your favorite teams the new CityCast podcast network, brought to you by BetRivers, your hometown sportsbook, and PlaySugarHouse.com in New York.
Here are the podcasts we’ve launched so far:
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh looks for early sharp line moves for NFL Week 13. GO HERE. And listen to Josh’s daily Market Insights podcast. GO HERE.
Also on VSiN.com
- Adam Burke: Early Week 13 best bets to consider on Cowboys vs. Saints and Colts vs. Texans. READ MORE
- The Wide World of Weingarten: Episode 27 of Jason Weingarten’s video podcast centered on NFL futures odds. WATCH & SUBSCRIBE
- Gill Alexander & Matt Brown: Gill and Matt, along with producer Kelley Bydlon, handed out some thank you fruit baskets from the weekend on Prime Time Action. WATCH NOW
- New & Improved Matchup page: Stats, head-to-head trends, updated odds and betting splits on every game. GO HERE
- VSiN Prop Tracker: See how the weekly odds have changed for Super Bowl LVI, the AFC and NFC futures and division futures with our Team Props Tracker. GO HERE
- Look for Jonathan Von Tobel’s NBA best bets and market report around 12 p.m. ET with thoughts on every game for Tuesday night. READ MORE
- New & Improved Matchup page: Stats, head-to-head trends and betting splits on every game. GO HERE
- Daily NBA Projected Scores: Using schedule situations, team power ratings and effective strength ratings, see our projected scores compared to the odds. GO HERE
- Best bets and a market report for the Tuesday card from Andy MacNeil posted mid-to-late morning. Check back as picks are added throughout the day. KEEP READING
- New & Improved Matchup page: Stats, matchup analysis and betting market insights for every game. GO HERE
VSiN betting resources
- LISTEN LIVE NOW: The VSiN 24-7 audio stream. GO HERE.
- VSIN BEST BETS PODCAST:Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
- VIDEO: Replays are posted HERE.
- LIVE ODDS: Comparisons from legal states HERE.
- TOOLS: Parlay calculator posted HERE.
- BETTING SHEETS: From South Point and Circa posted HERE
New to betting on sports? Need a refresher now that the football season is here? We have lots of great "How To" articles for those eager to learn how to bet like the pros. GO HERE