VSiN.com Top Stories
CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND BEST BETS
"The Nov. 20 result is fresh on the Ducks’ mind and they should like the faster track indoors at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas."
"This game ends Alabama’s favorite streak at 92, perhaps a little bit of foreshadowing in a season that saw Nick Saban lose to a former assistant for the first time. The sticker shock of seeing Alabama as a 6.5-point underdog has not influenced bettors to this point, as many are still siding with Georgia."
Championship Game best bets from Adam Burke, Wes Reynolds and Tim Murray for Friday and Saturday. READ MORE
Also check out our YouTube video previews from Femi Abebefe. WATCH NOW
BIG BETS AND LINE MOVES IN CFB
"I opened Oklahoma State -6.5 and sharps took Baylor +6.5 and +6. I’m down to 5.5, but getting good play back from the public on the favorite. It’s clear that sharps like Baylor +6 or better."
"I opened Georgia -6.5. Public and some sharp money drove the line to Georgia -7. Sharps came in on Alabama + 7 pretty hard. Some paid -120 to buy Alabama up to + 7.5. That’s a lot of points for a clash of titans in a game totaled below 50."
"Iowa is a double-digit dog against a team facing one of the biggest letdown spots of all time. Big test of focus and preparation for Coach Harbaugh of Michigan."
Veteran sportsbook director Chris Andrews has seen a lot in his time in the business. He fills us in on what he’s seeing at South Point for conference championship weekend. READ MORE
OUR EXPERTS HAVE SPOKEN FOR NFL WEEK 13
"The forecast looks pretty bad for a dome team heading outdoors to the Windy City in December. Add Murray coming off of injury and it sure looks like the Cardinals offense could be kept in check during this one."
"Just how poorly did Wilson play last week? Earlier in the season, he threw four interceptions against the Patriots and his QBR that day was 10. His QBR this past Sunday against the woeful Texans was 9.6."
"The Steelers swept the Ravens last year, winning 19-14 at home and 28-24 on the road, and these AFC North rivals typically play tight, ugly games."
Best bets and the supporting evidence from Matt Youmans, Adam Burke, Dave Tuley and Will Hill for Week 13. READ MORE
- Listen for best bets and expert NFL insights on the latest Beating the Book MegaPod with Gill Alexander and guests Dr. Bob Stoll, Mike Palm and Todd Wishnev. LISTEN HERE
- Watch Femi Abebefe’s Week 13 video previews on our VSiN YouTube page. WATCH NOW
NBA best bets from Jonathan Von Tobel posted mid-to-late morning. GO HERE
NHL best bets from Andy MacNeil posted mid-to-late morning. GO HERE
VSiN Holiday Offer
Have you gotten your hands on the newest edition of Point Spread Weekly? You can get the best betting magazine in the business for $9.99 or you can sign up as a VSiN Plus subscriber and get it as part of your packages.
The VSiN Holiday Offer not only includes this week’s Point Spread Weekly, but the next 10 editions as well. That’s because our Football Midseason Special for $99.99 gives you access through Super Bowl LVI on Feb. 13, 2022. Over that time, you will get:
- Our College Football Bowl Betting Guide on Dec. 13
- Access to all of our premium VSiN content, including best bet articles
- Our daily email newsletter with host and guest best bets
- A live videostream of on-air programming
- All of our Super Bowl LVI coverage
- A $20 credit to the VSiN Store
Sign up now and join us in VSiN City!
Friday’s Lineup (ET)
- 7 a.m. Follow the Money with Pauly Howard and Mitch Moss
- 10 a.m. A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon The Lombardi Line with Patrick Meagher and Michael Lombardi
- 2 p.m. Odds On with Amal Shah and Mike Palm
- 3 p.m. Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard and Josh Appelbaum
- 4 p.m. The Edge with Matt Youmans and Jonathan Von Tobel
- 5 p.m. My Guys in the Desert with Stormy Buonantony
- 6 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke
- 7 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander and Matt Brown
- 10 p.m. The Night Cap with Ben Wilson and Shaun King
- 1-4 a.m The Lookahead with Greg Peterson
- 4-5 a.m. First Strike with Dave Ross
Listen live on VSiN.com, in the VSiN App for Android or iOS, on the iHeart Radio App, via our broadcast partners, or On-Demand.
Current and new BetMGM players: Become King of the Weekend
Become a weekend warrior at BetMGM! King of the Weekend is a free-to-play challenge where you can win up to $50,000 for correctly picking the highest scoring pro football teams during the weekend. Simply log in to your account and find the King of the Weekend contest in your promotions section. Then, pick the six teams you think will score the most points from the selected games. One-thousand dollars will go to the top entry each week, and if you guess all six in the right order, the Grand Prize of $50,000 could be yours! Plus, hundreds of dollars in Free Bets will be awarded to players who come close to a perfect score! Go to your account and try the King of the Weekend free-to-play game. New to BetMGM? Download the app today and make weekend football even better.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
21+ years of age or older to wager. AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, MS, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA, WV or WY only. Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, DC, NV, WY, VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (IN, NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), or Call 1-888-777-9696 (MS). Sports betting is void where prohibited. Promotional offers not available in Nevada.
Friday Night College Basketball Betting Guide
- Kansas at St. John’s (7:00 p.m. ET): Best bet from Greg Peterson for the Jayhawks vs. Red Storm matchup in the Big East-Big 12 Battle. READ MORE
- Listen to Greg’s Coast to Coast Hoops podcast, a new feature that covers every game on the college basketball schedule. LISTEN HERE
- Subscribers can get Greg’s spread and total lines on every game for Friday. GO HERE
Josh Appelbaum & Dave Tuley
Josh Appelbaum: A sharp money report for Oregon vs. Utah and Western Kentucky vs. UTSA for the first round of conference championship games. READ MORE
Also, listen to Josh’s latest Market Insights podcast. LISTEN HERE
Dave Tuley: "Tuley’s Takes" for Friday features a recap of the Cowboys-Saints and a best bet for tonight. READ MORE
Go Deeper on Your Local Teams
Want more sports betting analysis on your hometown teams?
Our roster of sports betting analysts bring you updates on local news surrounding your favorite teams the new CityCast podcast network, brought to you by BetRivers, your hometown sportsbook, and PlaySugarHouse.com in New York.
Here are the podcasts we’ve launched so far:
Daily Betting Splits
Our daily betting splits shows the updated odds, percentage of handle and percentage of bets on the side, total and moneyline for the NFL, college football, college basketball, NBA and NHL menus.
The betting splits are updated multiple times per day and provide valuable information for all bettors. Click the image or GO HERE to find out more.
Ron Flatter on horse racing
- The Ron Flatter Racing Pod: Jim “Mattress Mack” McIngvale discusses his $13,000 worth of bets in last weekend’s Kentucky Derby Future Wager. Anthony Stabile of the New York Racing Association previews this weekend’s Cigar Mile card at Aqueduct. Paul Zilm talks about Circa Sports’ opening Derby futures, and he handicaps weekend races. LISTEN NOW.
- Ron’s column: For the first time since 2019, Nevada horseplayers may bet on races at Fair Grounds, Oaklawn and Turfway Park. With that part of a dispute with Churchill Downs Inc. resolved, one source said a framework is in place to finish the deal and make the 2022 Kentucky Derby wagering menu fully available in Nevada. CONTINUE READING.
$1,000 match bonus from 1/ST BET
1/ST BET has a special offer for new customers: Get an instant $10 free upon sign up and then earn $10 for every $1000 wagered, up to $1,000. Use the bonus code VEGAS1000 when you SIGN UP NOW.
If you want some advice on how to spend that bonus, Xpressbet analyst Jeff Siegel offers his top plays for today on the 1/ST BET-VSiN Best Bets page. GO HERE.
VSiN betting resources
- VSIN BEST BETS PODCAST:Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
- VIDEO: Replays are posted HERE.
- LIVE ODDS: Comparisons from legal states HERE.
- TOOLS: Parlay calculator posted HERE.
- BETTING SHEETS: From South Point and Circa posted HERE
New to betting on sports? Need a refresher now that the football season is here? We have lots of great "How To" articles for those eager to learn how to bet like the pros. GO HERE