- 7 a.m. ET Follow The Money with Mitch Moss and Pauly Howard live from Foxwoods Resort Casino in Connecticut.
- 10 a.m. A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon The Lombardi Line with Dave Ross and Michael Lombardi
- 2 p.m. Odds On with Amal Shah & Mike Palm
- 3 p.m. Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard & Josh Appelbaum
- 4 p.m. The Edge with Matt Youmans & Jonathan Von Tobel
- 5 p.m. My Guys in The Desert with Stormy Buonantony joined by Brent Musburger
- 6 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke
- 7 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander & Matt Brown
- 10 p.m. The Night Cap with Tim Murray & Shaun King
- 1 a.m. The Lookahead with Greg Peterson
Listen live on VSiN.com, in the VSiN App for Android or iOS, on the iHeart Radio App, via our broadcast partners, or On-Demand.
Join Follow The Money at Foxwoods, starting Wednesday
Follow the Money will broadcast live from the new sportsbook at Foxwoods Resorts Casino in Connecticut from 7-10 a.m ET on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday next week. Mitch and Pauly will be there, so please make sure you stop by and say hello.
Today’s The Day to Become a VSiN Subscriber
Wednesday is our favorite day at VSiN. Why? Because we can share another outstanding edition of Point Spread Weekly with our subscribers. If you’re not a subscriber, today is the day to change that.
Our VSiN Holiday Offer is a neat and tidy package that gives you more than two months of VSiN Plus access. Sign up now and receive an all-access pass to what we have to offer through Super Bowl LVI for $99.99 and also get a $20 credit to the VSiN Store, where you can pick up shirts, hats and mugs for everybody on your holiday list. We don’t even care if you’ve been naughty or nice this year!
This week’s Point Spread Weekly has a lot of outstanding features:
- Which teams are hot and which teams are cold heading into the bowl season
- What to watch for when handicapping bowl games
- Two sets of NFL opinions on every Week 14 game
- Best bets for UFC 269
- NHL teams falling off the pace
- Best bets for the QBE Shootout
- An update on Kentucky Derby futures and prep races
And so much more. So much so that there are 18 articles in this week’s Point Spread Weekly. You can buy this week’s edition on its own for $9.99 or you can secure the next 10 editions along with access to all other VSiN content, our daily best bets newsletter, our upcoming College Football Bowl Betting Guide and all of our Super Bowl content for $99.99.
Like we said, today’s the day to sign up as a VSiN subscriber.
Special BetMGM signup promotion for NBA bettors
BetMGM, The King of Sportsbooks, welcomes you with a special offer the NBA. Simply place a $10 moneyline wager on any game; if either team hits a three-pointer, you’ll win $200 in free bets, regardless of your bet’s outcome. Just use bonus code VSiN200 when you make your first bet. Enjoy NBA action like never before with BetMGM’s live betting options, boosted odds specials and daily promotions at your fingertips all season long.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, MS, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA, WV or WY only. New Customer Offer. All promotions are subject to qualification and eligibility requirements. Rewards issued as non-withdrawable free bets or site credit. Free bets expire in 7 days from issuance. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, DC, NV, WY, VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (IN, NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), or Call 1-888-777-9696 (MS). Sports betting is void where prohibited. Promotional offers not available in Mississippi or Nevada.
VSiN.com Top Stories
WHAT ARE SHARPS BETTING FOR WEEK 14?
"Dogs off a loss are 33-22 ATS (60 percent) this season. Divisional dogs are 30-23 ATS (57 percent) and short dogs (+ 3 or less) are 20-10 ATS (67 percent)."
"Smart money has also leaned Under, dropping the total from 44 to 43. The forecast calls for 15-mph winds. Nonconference Unders are 41-21 (66 percent) this season."
Which games are taking sharp action? Where do these trends apply? A mid-week update from Josh Appelbaum with a look at five games for Sunday. READ MORE
READY TO FADE THE RAVENS? SHOOTOUT IN THE SUNSHINE STATE?
"On average, Baltimore has laid 5.2 points per game when closing as a favorite, and oddsmakers were ready to do it again this week before the market wised up. The Ravens were + 2.5 Tuesday at a couple of shops in their rematch with the Browns, and I could not agree more with the adjustment."
"The Bills’ loss in a windstorm Monday night is hardly worth overreacting to, but Buffalo’s front had another tough day against a good run-blocking offensive line."
"Josh Allen thrives as a deep-ball passer, averaging 16.5 yards per attempt on an average depth of target 30.2 yards downfield."
Some outstanding insights in this week’s Lessons Learned piece from Jonathan Von Tobel to apply to Ravens vs. Browns and Bills vs. Buccaneers. READ MORE
WEDNESDAY COLLEGE BASKETBALL BETTING GUIDE
Greg Peterson’s spotlight game and best bet for Wednesday night features the unbeaten Wyoming Cowboys and the heavily-favored Arizona Wildcats (10 p.m. ET). READ MORE
- Listen for best bets and expert insights on every CBB game on Peterson’s Coast to Coast Hoops podcast. LISTEN HERE
- See Greg’s lines for side and total on every game for the Wednesday card. GO HERE
- Adam Burke: Some fade/follow teams and handicapping tips for "pace wars" featuring teams with very different tempos. READ MORE
NBA best bets from Jonathan Von Tobel posted mid-to-late morning. GO HERE
NHL best bets from Andy MacNeil posted mid-to-late morning. GO HERE
Go Deeper on Your Local Teams
Want more sports betting analysis on your hometown teams?
Our roster of sports betting analysts bring you updates on local news surrounding your favorite teams the new CityCast podcast network, brought to you by BetRivers, your hometown sportsbook, and PlaySugarHouse.com in New York.
Here are the podcasts we’ve launched so far:
Josh Appelbaum & Dave Tuley
Josh Appelbaum: The Wednesday Market Report features an early look at sharp action for the College Football Playoff semifinals. READ MORE
Also, listen to Josh’s latest Market Insights podcast. LISTEN HERE
Dave Tuley: "Tuley’s Takes" features of what happened on Tuesday night across college hoops, NHL and NBA. He also shares a best bet for the Wednesday card. READ MORE
Daily Betting Splits
Our daily betting splits shows the updated odds, percentage of handle and percentage of bets on the side, total and moneyline for the NFL, college football, college basketball, NBA and NHL menus.
The betting splits are updated multiple times per day and provide valuable information for all bettors. Click the image or GO HERE to find out more.
VSiN betting resources
- VSIN BEST BETS PODCAST:Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
- VIDEO: Replays are posted HERE.
- LIVE ODDS: Comparisons from legal states HERE.
- TOOLS: Parlay calculator posted HERE.
- BETTING SHEETS: From South Point and Circa posted HERE
New to betting on sports? Need a refresher now that the football season is here? We have lots of great "How To" articles for those eager to learn how to bet like the pros. GO HERE