Tuesday Night Football Doubleheader
Well, that doesn’t quite roll off the tongue, does it? NFL Week 15 finally wraps up on Tuesday with two games, rescheduled from Sunday, that inexplicably start at the same time:
Seahawks at Rams, 7 p.m. ET, FOX
Washington at Eagles, 7 p.m. ET, FOX
- A couple totals picks from Adam Burke to finish up our staff best bets for Week 15. CONTINUE READING
- Our COVID tracker for Week 15. READ MORE
- Adam Burke: Early looks for Week 16, including 49ers vs. Titans and Bills vs. Patriots. READ MORE
- 7 a.m. ET Follow The Money with Stormy Buonantony & Shaun King
- 10 a.m. A Numbers Game with Gill Alexander
- Noon The Lombardi Line with Dave Ross and Wes Reynolds
- 2 p.m. Odds On with Amal Shah & Mike Palm
- 3 p.m. Betting Across America with Mike Pritchard & Josh Appelbaum
- 4 p.m. The Edge with Matt Youmans & Jonathan Von Tobel
- 5 p.m. My Guys in The Desert with Femi Abebefe
- 6 p.m. Rush Hour with Danny Burke
- 7 p.m. Prime Time Action with Gill Alexander & Matt Brown
- 10 p.m. The Night Cap with Tim Murray & Scott Seidenberg
- 1 a.m. The Lookahead with Greg Peterson
Listen live on VSiN.com, in the VSiN App for Android or iOS, on the iHeart Radio App, via our broadcast partners, or On-Demand.
Special BetMGM signup promotion for pro football bettors
BetMGM, The King of Sportsbooks, welcomes you with the lock of the year. Simply place a $10 moneyline wager on any pro football game; if any team scores a touchdown, you’ll win $200 in free bets, regardless of your bet’s outcome. Just use bonus code VSiN200 when you make your first bet. Enjoy football like never before with BetMGM’s special offers all season long.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. AZ, CO, DC, IA, IN, MI, MS, NJ, NV, PA, TN, VA, WV or WY only. New Customer Offer. All promotions are subject to qualification and eligibility requirements. Rewards issued as non-withdrawable free bets or site credit. Free bets expire in 7 days from issuance. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, DC, NV, WY, VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (IN, NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), or Call 1-888-777-9696 (MS). Sports betting is void where prohibited. Promotional offers not available in Mississippi or Nevada.
Other Top Stories
TWO-FER TUESDAY – POTATO BOWL & FRISCO BOWL
We’re supplying picks on every bowl game thanks to our cast of writers and VSiN contributors. A best bet on the Potato Bowl from Adam Burke and best bets from Burke and Bruce Marshall on the Frisco Bowl. READ MORE
- Adam Kramer: The bettor’s guide to the second week of bowl games includes breakdowns of the matchups and a look at some players that have opted out. KEEP READING
- Chris Andrews: South Point Sportsbook Director Chris Andrews updated the bowl betting action for all of the games from today through Dec. 27. CONTINUE READING
- New & Improved Matchup Page: Estimated final scores, betting splits, updated odds and betting trends for every game of the bowl season. GO HERE
TUESDAY COLLEGE BASKETBALL BETTING GUIDE
Free for all VSiN readers, Greg Peterson’s spotlight game and best bet features a really good non-conference matchup between Davidson and Alabama. (7:00 p.m. ET). READ MORE
- Listen for best bets and expert insights on every CBB game on Peterson’s Coast to Coast Hoops podcast. LISTEN HERE
- See Greg’s lines for side and total on every game for today. GO HERE
NBA best bets and a market report from Jonathan Von Tobel posted mid-to-late morning. GO HERE
Betting Splits for NFL, CFB, NBA, NHL and CBB
Special Offer Includes Bowl Betting Guide
Our writers have compiled stats, trends and matchup information for each and every remaining bowl game. This is a must-have publication chock full of expert insight and analysis, including best bets and feature articles.
Buy the guide on its own for $19.99.
Another option, one with more bang for your buck, is the Super Bowl Special for $39.99. It gives you an all-access pass to everything that we have to offer through Feb. 13.
That means you will get:
- The Bowl Betting Guide
- Every Wednesday edition of Point Spread Weekly
- Every weekly best bets article for the bowl season and the NFL regular season and playoffs (along with NBA and NHL daily best bets)
- All of our premium VSiN content, including our live on-air videostream
- All of our Super Bowl LVI coverage
- Use of our VSiN Pro Tools
Get the Super Bowl Special and get full access to all of our premium content for just $39.99.
Current subscribers can find the Bowl Guide under the My Account page.
Sign up now!
Go Deeper on Your Local Teams
Want more sports betting analysis on your hometown teams?
Our roster of sports betting analysts bring you updates on local news surrounding your favorite teams the new CityCast podcast network, brought to you by BetRivers, your hometown sportsbook, and PlaySugarHouse.com in New York.
Here are the podcasts we’ve launched so far:
Josh Appelbaum & Dave Tuley
Josh Appelbaum: Two NFC rivalries make up a Tuesday night NFL doubleheader. It still sounds weird, no matter how many times you say it. Anyway, Josh is all over the sharp action and the market movement for Seahawks vs. Rams and Washington vs. Eagles. READ MORE
Also, listen to Josh’s latest Market Insights podcast. LISTEN HERE
Dave Tuley: A Contest Corner update, a recap of Monday and a look ahead to some Tuesday best bets in "Tuley’s Takes" for today. READ MORE
VSiN betting resources
- VSIN BEST BETS PODCAST:Never miss a show. Get one-hour segments of every show in podcast format, posted shortly after they finish. LISTEN HERE.
- VIDEO: Replays are posted HERE.
- LIVE ODDS: Comparisons from legal states HERE.
- TOOLS: Parlay calculator posted HERE.
- BETTING SHEETS: From South Point and Circa posted HERE
New to betting on sports? Need a refresher now that the football season is here? We have lots of great "How To" articles for those eager to learn how to bet like the pros. GO HERE