$19 Spring Draft Special: VSiN Plus All-Access Through May 1
Our Masters Betting Guide is out, so if you have not signed up to be a VSiN All-Access subscriber, now is the time. Get everything we have to offer for just $19, including the following:
- MLB Betting Guide: Our all-digital MLB Guide at VSiN.com features MLB team previews from Adam Burke with stats and picks, plus Jason Weingarten’s MLB futures bets. Our division-by-division previews are posted here.
- Masters Betting Guide: Our Masters Guide is out and it includes a capsule of every golfer in the field, plus futures bets and matchups from the Long Shotsand other experts. The digital magazine is now available. (Subscribers can get their copy from their My Account page.)
- NFL Draft Betting Guide: The NFL Draft is right here in Las Vegas April 28-30 and we’ll have extensive coverage, including draft analysis from Matt Youmans and Michael Lombardi, as well as staff picks on NFL draft best bets. The digital magazine will be released Monday, April 25.
Along with the betting guides, you’ll get every Wednesday edition of Point Spread Weekly, our daily best bets email, and full VSiN.com access with a live videostream and all of the betting tools we offer.
BUY THE SPRING SPECIAL NOW.
Master The Masters with Our Help and A Special Podcast Guest
Our Masters Betting Guide features all kinds of tournament coverage, including capsules on every player in the field, best bets for the tournament and first-round leader and so much more. Subscribers can access it on the ‘My Account’ page. If you’re not a subscriber, now’s the time to become one.
For quick links:
Wes Reynolds on every player in the field. READ MORE
Matt Youmans on the return of Tiger and how bettors and bookmakers are approaching the tournament. KEEP READING
VSiN Experts share their best bets. GO HERE
This week’s special edition of Long Shots with hosts Wes Reynolds and Brady Kannon was joined by the one and only Scott Van Pelt. SVP will be part of the ESPN broadcast team at Augusta National and he weighed in with some great stories and analysis on the podcast. LISTEN HERE
And it’s a betting podcast tradition unlike any other. Gill Alexander welcomes author Joe Peta to give his thoughts on the tournament through the lens of his exclusive strokes gained analysis at Augusta. Then Gill, along with VSiN Co-Hosts of “Prime Time Action” Matt Brown and Kelley Bydlon, analyzes the top contenders, long shot opportunities, and various course categories at Augusta. LISTEN HERE.
Make VSiN Your Home for the MLB Season
Opening Day is tomorrow and we’re excited to bring you best bets, betting tools and everything you need to have a successful baseball season.
Subscribers get full access to everything we have, including:
- The MLB Betting Guide with 30 team previews HERE.
- Daily best bets and market report from Adam Burke beginning Thursday
- Weekly articles from Jason Weingarten, Steve Makinen and all other MLB content behind the paywall
- Access to our proprietary MLB Power Ratings HERE.
- Our starting pitcher stats database HERE.
Check out our subscription options.
MLB: What Can I Get for Free?
- MLB Matchups Page with updated odds, estimated scores and team records HERE.
- View our MLB Odds Screen HERE and also our MLB Odds by State HERE.
- View our MLB Injury Report HERE.
- Gill Alexander’s annual Beating The Book MLB Betting Preview. Las Vegas Oddsmaker Roxy Roxborough offers his best season win totals, and Fangraphs’ Paul Sporer analyzes off-season moves and find plenty of value and opportunity in various season long markets. LISTEN HERE.
- Greg Peterson’s daily MLB podcast – check out his AL preview episode LISTEN HERE.
Wednesday’s VSiN schedule is HERE.
- Follow The Money (7 a.m. ET) features Masters talk from Matt Youmans and Jeff Sealey, plus MLB Network Analyst Ryan Dempster
- Jason Weingarten stops by to discuss all things MLB on A Numbers Game (10 a.m. ET) with host Gill Alexander
- Afternoon show highlights include Point Spread Weekly editor Steve Makinen and UFC expert Lou Finocchiaro on The Lombardi Line (Noon ET); Frank Schwab from Yahoo Sports on Odds On (2 p.m. ET), MLB Guide author Adam Burke in studio on Betting Across America (3 p.m. ET) and Stations oddsmaker Chuck Esposito on The Edge (4 p.m. ET)
- Stormy Buonantony spends a half hour talking Masters with Brady Kannon, plus former MLB pitcher Josh Towers talks Opening Day on My Guys in the Desert (5 p.m. ET)
- Evening and nighttime highlights include Masters talk with David from Tour Junkies and MLB handicapper John Laghezza on Prime Time Action (7 p.m. ET); Steve Sands from Golf Channel and Brad Evans from Bally Sports on The Night Cap (10 p.m. ET) and former MLBer Cody Decker on The Lookahead (1 a.m. ET)
Listen for free or get the VSiN Hoops Madness package and watch live at VSiN.com. You can also download the VSiN App for Android or iOS.
BetMGM offers risk-free $1,000 to new customers
All the action you need is at Bet MGM! Sign up now using bonus code VSiN 1000 and your first wager is risk free, up to $1000. When you register with Bet MGM, you’ll also get instant access to a variety of parlay selection features, live betting options, player props, and daily boosted odds specials. Plus, you’ll earn Bet MGM Rewards Points that you can redeem for room nights and dining at MGM Resorts nationwide.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER AVAILABLE IN:
Visit BetMGM.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ years of age or older to wager. AZ, CO, DC, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, MS, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV or WY only. New Customer Offer. All promotions are subject to qualification and eligibility requirements. Rewards issued as non-withdrawable free bets or site credit. Free bets expire in 7 days from issuance. Excludes Michigan Disassociated Persons. Please Gamble Responsibly. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO, DC, NV, WY, VA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI), 1-800-GAMBLER (IN, NJ, PA & WV), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), or Call (877-8-HOPENY) or text HOPENY (467369) (NY) Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789 (TN), or Call 1-888-777-9696 (MS). Sports betting is void where prohibited. Promotional offers not available in Nevada.
Josh Appelbaum’s Market Insights
Josh takes a look in the betting markets for sharp action and the line moves for today’s NHL menu. READ MORE
Catch the latest edition of the Market Insights podcast (posted around Noon ET). LISTEN HERE
Burke’s Betting Blurbs
Save Time and Be Resourceful
We’ve got plenty of excellent resources here at VSiN, like the links above. There are a ton of places I use to find baseball information because it was basically the first sport to have so many websites with analytics data. Here are a few that I use the most and the purposes that they serve:
FanGraphs: FanGraphs is my No. 1 site and the Probable Pitchers page is one of the best resources out there (under the scores tab on FanGraphs.com). There you can see the quick, down and dirty stats for each starting pitcher scheduled to start that day. The presentation of data is really nice and seemingly easy to export for those that want to model. There is a ton of info here.
RosterResource/Baseball Press: RosterResource is a part of FanGraphs and has its own tab on the top nav menu. You can click on the teams to see the bullpen usage for each reliever in recent games and also see the projected starting lineup. Just about everything is color coded to make it all easier to read.
Baseball Press is the best place to get lineups as they are released and is also another solid resource for looking at bullpen usage, especially because all of the teams are on one page.
Baseball Savant: The home of Statcast data can be a higher-level resource in some respects, but if you want to handicap pitchers to the best of your ability, you’re doing a disservice if you aren’t incorporating that data into your process.
Baseball-Reference: The “reference” family of sites is great across all sports, including baseball. There are a lot of stats that are unique to those pages and also beneficial in the handicapping process. I use it a lot to look at splits data for minor league batters and pitchers that aren’t well-known Major Leaguers.
Don’t hesitate to email me or reach out if you have questions about players, stats or any of these sites and how to navigate them. I’m happy to help.
– Adam Burke (firstname.lastname@example.org; @SkatingTripods on Twitter)
Betting Splits for NBA, NHL & MLB
Get valuable betting information courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook on our Betting Splits page. See where the money is coming in (and where it isn’t) with the updated bet counts and percentages. Use these to help identify sharp action, reverse line moves and the most popular sides and totals of the day.
These are updated multiple times throughout the day, so bookmark this page and check back often. GO HERE
Go Deeper on Your Local Teams
Want more sports betting analysis on your hometown teams?
Our roster of sports betting analysts bring you updates on local news surrounding your favorite teams the new CityCast podcast network, brought to you by BetRivers, your hometown sportsbook.
Check Out Our Experts at VSiN.com
- Jonathan Von Tobel: JVT is back at it on Wednesday with his best bets and market report (posted mid-to-late morning). READ MORE
- Andy MacNeil: Check out Andy’s NHL best bets and market report every day (posted mid-to-late morning). READ MORE
- Dave Tuley: A recap of what’s happening in the sports betting world and best bets in the "Tuley’s Takes" column. KEEP READING
Special Offers from Winners & Whiners
DOMINANCE in the NBA is what you get with Ben Hayes. He has hit 63% OF HIS NBA plays this year and he is now OVER 61% in the pros for his career. Ben has STUDIED TONIGHT’S CARD front and back and has a STRONG NBA PLAY set for this evening. GET BEN’S TOP NBA PLAY – $9.98
David Hess is the KING OF TOTALS and he has his sights set on DOMINATING NBA TOTALS, just as he did in the colleges. David has hit 13 of his last 17 totals plays of the day and he has isolated an EASY NBA TOTAL for tonight. DON’T MISS DAVID’S BIG TOTALS PLAY – $14.37
Craig Trapp is DOMINATING the Vegas Sportsbooks right now as he has gone 14-3 OVERALL in the last 6 days while connecting on five of his last six Best Bets. Craig is showing why he is one of the BEST IN THE BUSINESS and he has loaded up VERY STRONG PLAY for this evening. GET TONIGHT’S BEST BET
New from 1/ST BET: 7 days of picks
1/ST will provide VSiN with picks every day: Plays generated from 1/ST BET’s exclusive Artificial Intelligence program on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays; Jeremy Plonk on Thursdays and Sundays, and Jeff Siegel on Fridays and Saturdays.
You will find them posted at VSiN.com/horses along with a special offer from 1/ST BET. Sign up using the code VEGAS1000 for an instant $10 free plus up to a $1,000 Bonus.
VSiN betting resources
- VIDEO: Replays are posted HERE.
- LIVE ODDS: Comparisons from legal states HERE.
- TOOLS: Parlay calculator posted HERE.
- BETTING SHEETS: From South Point and Circa posted HERE
A "How To Guide" for Betting on Sports
New to betting on sports? Need a refresher? Learn how to bet like the pros or pick up on some different strategies that you may not have considered in our Sports Betting 101 series. GO HERE